Tekk Force LLC Employee Reviews

typical recruiting agency
Structured Cabling Techician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2019
Not much to really review. They find you work if you are currently looking. like any other recruiting agency, negotiating pay rates is typically non existent as they normally dont have control over what the contractor is willing to pay.
Pros
personal job finder
Cons
negotiating
Fun workplace!
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 4, 2019
Tekk Force is truly the best place to work! I sincerely enjoy coming to work every day. My coworkers are friendly, outgoing, and always willing to help each other out.The work environment is always positive and I feel appreciated and supported.
Pros
Good teamwork, amazing leader, friendly coworkers, great atmosphere, amazing customer service
Cons
No cons!
Wow!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXMarch 1, 2019
Very rewarding and collaborative place to work (Catered lunches, employee outings etc).
It is fast paced which makes the day go by fast. I would definately recommend Tekk Force!
Best Job Ever
Recruiter/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 1, 2019
Great Place to work. You are given all the resources and support to succeed. Owner is very involved and helpful. Couldn't ask for a better place to be. The company has grown quite a bit while I have been here and I believe we are the best in the business!
great team
Data Tech (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 27, 2019
the people from the office will help you get jobs and keep yo busy. nice group of people to work with. A typical day at work includes starting by meeting with the team and laying out task for the day, then we set up or prepare for work.
Productive fun work plaace
Low Voltage Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 14, 2018
Tekk force is a wondful place to work. Great environment as well as people. Although I do not believe that I am being paid what I should be receiving considering that I am still getting paid the same I was as when I began as entry level tech. The hardest part is having to drive out to job sites because there will be times where Ill spend more money driving to sites than what I am receiving on a check for the week. Tho the thing that I enjoy the most in being given the opportunity to travel to other states for work.
Cable Communications (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 8, 2017
The team I worked with we're very hands on. Willing to help the new guy get the hang of things. Long hours but the work is well paid. You also have the ability to travel
Pros
Great work experience, ability to travel
Productive and consistant
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 29, 2017
For a staffing agency they are great. they will do there best to keep you employed. its in there best interest to keep you employed and they kept me busy for a year.
Pros
consistant
Cons
no benefits
great company to work for
Communications Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 17, 2015
Tekk force is a great company to work for if ur looking for a temp job. they pay well and keep u busy if u want to stay busy. good job good job good job good job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tekk Force LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8