TekLinks Employee Reviews

It depends
Front Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 23, 2018
Teklinks has a lot of the right ingredients and at times is incredible place to work.

Most days are spent interfacing with customers, helping them navigate the balance between staying technologically current and making good business sense of IT expenditures. Often this involves some fire fighting on the customers behalf.

In my Time at TEKLINKS I have learned a broad understanding of IT operations in many different verticals.

The hardest part of the Job was working with customers was facing customers when we failed to do what was promised.

My favorite part of the job was the people. Both employees and customers.
Pros
Opportunity to grow and learn
Cons
management style
great place to work all in all
Helpdesk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 2, 2018
Teklinks is a great place the work, the management team for the most part is very friendly and approachable. they truly care about the employees and their families. the pay could be a little better for some positions, but teklinks makes up for it with a number of other benefits.
All in All, not a bad place to work
Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALOctober 23, 2017
First of all, I am not unhappy in my current position, however I like to keep my options open and have learned not to lower my standards just to make a living. I need good benefits and health insurance. plus a challenge in my daily activities.
Pros
Good working locations
Cons
Upper management seems uninformed from what the customers really want.
Cool place to work
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 11, 2017
I worked here for almost 11 years. The company could treat its employees a little better. It offers good benefits but the culture could be better and they can provide better room for advancement.
Thought It Would Be Better
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 12, 2014
Big name player in managed services in the Southeast. There are a lot of opportunities to work with cutting edge technology. There is not much room for advancement and once you get in you are kind of stuck there. Used to be focused on customer satisfaction but have gotten greedy and really only care about profit. It is a good work culture but the expectations are too high for the staffing level and there is zero work life balance. Good training assistance and benefits, but employees get burnt out too fast due to the high volume of work and not enough people to handle the load.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TekLinks. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

1.0Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

TekLinks Reviews by Location