Tekmark Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Love my colleagues, not management
Senior Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJuly 17, 2018
Great place because of the people. The corporate office is in Edison, NJ and they are an absolute mess of an organization. I worked fore the satellite branch in Cary and that went fine because of my Manager but most of the guys I worked with are gone!
Pros
Work from home opportunities
Cons
Management and benefits...oh, and getting paid on a timely basis.
Great place to Work
Sr Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 1, 2018
Tekmark Global was a company which provided great atmosphere, autonomy for growth and development, and good compensation.
In addition, the company integrated a good work/life balance program by allowing working parents to be flexible in their jobs.
A Great Place to Work!
Project Manager, Middleton, NJ (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NJMay 13, 2018
The company is a really great place to work for. They are a contract to hire firm. The job counsellors are great and very much into having you succeed. I recommend them highly!
Pros
Great communication and coaching!
Business Analyst
Consultant, Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 26, 2018
It was a great job. I learned several new skills in report building and analytics. Management was great to work with. The team as a whole collaborated well.
Competitive work environment
IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMarch 22, 2018
Good workplace in terms of work life balance.
Good development opportunities with new and trending skill sets.
People interaction with consultants and clients is an added plus.
Good Company
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rochester NYMarch 20, 2018
N/A
Good pay, crazy hours, Cut throat environment, Back stabbing co workers. Not sure what more needs to be stated here. Frontier management was solid, Tek mark was a good company to work for and I would do so again if given the opportunity
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Shady fellow engineers
Contracted
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 4, 2018
Contracted traveled East coast to different locations.

Contract was for Walmart didn't enjoy the 3rd shift hours

Company is professional though I never had any direct contact with them
Would not recommend
Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEFebruary 10, 2018
Hired in bunches, kept in the dark, no contact from account rep. Recruiter who got me in got me info that I needed. Sub-standard hourly rate paid, hook was that it was a contract to hire. Then Tekmark got caught doing some improper vetting and JPMC threw all of us Tekmark guys out when contract ended and hired people from other agencies instead as FTE.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Lack of communication, poor hourly rate.
Technical Recruiter
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Worthington, OHFebruary 1, 2018
I am grateful for the months I spent at Tekmark -- it was my first recruiting job out of college and I learned a great deal of valuable skills that have allowed me to be successful in my current position. However, now that I've been exposed to what else is out there, I realized that at Tekmark it was "their way or the highway..." There was only one right way to do things there, and management was very rigid and demanding. I was also let go from Tekmark with no notice. The reason I was given was that they lost a major client and could not keep me on. I get the feeling that the company is struggling and in decline. Overall, my feelings about Tekmark are bittersweet.
Pros
Great training program, nice people.
Cons
Micromanagement, let go with no notice.
stand alone tech.
Pop Site Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 24, 2018
Monitor,troubleshoot,repair equipment.
Independent management. Work place was stand alone for the technician.Hardest part of the job was being solely responsible for the site.
Great company to work for!
Project Manager, Middleton, NJ (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NJNovember 30, 2017
I was recruited by the company to work for AT&T. They prepped and supported me in every way. My interview was for a position with AT&T. I interviewed with five people. I was supported amply by them.
Pros
Great communication and supportive staff!
good people
Technical Operations Agent (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Salem, NHAugust 29, 2017
Recruiter was helpful in getting job out and making required changes necessary to land job for me and iron out any issues with payroll promptly. Would work with them again.
Work day
Consultant/Contractor (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 22, 2017
I am working as a Contractor with TekMark, located at a client site. Work is typical 9 - 5, but very balance. No possibility of career advancement as it is contract work. Tekmark is a good job placement company
Never a problem with the paycheck
Contract Scrum Master/ Agile Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 19, 2017
I was able to get a good start in my career with TekMark. I was a contractor working for them so I was not a direct employee; but the team I worked with were open and honest.
Pros
great pay
Cons
long days
Contracting company - did not sign up for their benefit packages
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJuly 27, 2017
No issues, normal contract work assigned.
My recruiter contact was always available by phone, was also given mobile contact number.
When working with the non recruiter personnel they were all very helpful and got back to me by next business day if I left voice mails.
Good place to work.
Network Engineer / Client (JP Morgan Chase) (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJune 18, 2017
Great place to work. Extremely verse in their field. An excellent client base regionally. Extremely professional. Their placement services are excellent.
Pros
Knowledgeable in their industry
Great Company
Sr. Deployment Engineer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 17, 2017
Good Company, good people, payroll could use some improvement, but overall good communication with the consulting firm, HR. Good time tracking system for contractors
Very Professional
Tier 1 Support/Software Tester - Contactor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 9, 2017
Very professional company that always keep you informed. They are very good on following up and tracking all issues. Their web site is professionally done and informative.
Interesting and Caring place to work
Accounts Receivable Manager (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 24, 2017
Everyday was a little different. I handled the accounting needs for the top customer from time sheets, to invoicing, to collections. The Billing Supervisor, Controller and CFO were all bosses that cared about you and therefore made you always willing to go that extra mile to do your job to the best of your ability. Every member of the accounting team was truly a team and all worked together to assist when needed to make sure everything was done to the best of our ability. The hardest and best part of my job was to take a customer that had major collections and billing issues and streamline the process to improve the overall DSO.
Pros
Amazing people to work for and with
Cons
Health Benefits were mediocre
No Good
Junior IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJMay 18, 2017
At first the job seemed great. But after about 2 months, their true colors started to show. Poor management from the managers to the CEO. Unrealistic goals and expectations with worthless incentives. Policy and procedure changed every other week. The people and co workers are great but upper management mad the work environment unbearable.
Pros
Co workers are good people
Cons
Unrealistic goals, bad management