TekPartners Employee Reviews

Boring
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLSeptember 25, 2018
Not a challenging position. Felt like I was getting dumber by working there. Favorites are played and turnover is high. Good first job out of college but don't expect too much
Job but no career?
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 24, 2018
So you will get a good job, but where is the career? There is no job security, or growth opportunities. If you are going through a tough time, and need income, by all means take the job. Career seekers stay away.
Pros
Compensation.
Cons
No career.
Work
Credit Card Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 20, 2018
It was going to be a great full time job but to budget did not pan out. The job was always challenging I enjoyed my coworkers and the atmosphere was fantastic
Good Company
Quality Assurance/Software Testing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLJanuary 30, 2018
TP is a good company to work for. The recruiter is easy to access and they work environment was very amiable. I would recommend this company to others.
The goal was to keep 500,000 current users connected in between foozball
Sr. Linux Technical Contractor (Former Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLJanuary 9, 2018
The goal was to keep 500,000 current users connected in between foozball, while building out some of the most complex systems in the gaming markets...never a dull moment
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 23, 2017
the best Branch and Recruiting Manager you'll ever work for. Do your work, show up and work hard and you'll never have any issues. not a micro-managed environment.
Great company, Great Manager
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLDecember 14, 2017
Good company with good people. The pace is fast but the people care and try to help as much as possible. The manager is literally the best I've worked for in the entire South Florida market.
A very friendly and supportive group of people
Mechanical Engineer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 14, 2017
They helped me land my consulting position and made sure that everything worked out for me during the contract. I would recommend working with TekPartners.
Professional and caring
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAOctober 2, 2017
This is a company that you would be proud to be a part of. They are very passionate and concerned for your continued experience of continued great service. You can never go wrong being able to work for TekPartners. The staff goes over an above in every possible way.
Pros
Excellent Customer Service
Low Morale - High Turnover
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 22, 2017
After several years of working here, it was better to leave on OK terms than continue the day after day grind. Over the past several years the culture has changed negatively here.

The typical SFL IT company is their main target and company. The tenured AEs have pretty much spoken for 90% of them even if you can break into a new department or business. Recruiters work a typical 10-12 hr day to fill the needs of the AE (sometimes working on a need even after it has closed because of a lack of communication).

If you can make it >2 years here you may get paid competitively. But they assign accounts based on favoritism and not on effort so growing your business is tough (doable - but tough - with the clique and favoritism). Sometime more effort is spent discussing who gets what account - or gets paid for a candidate - than actual business.

You can look at LinkedIn and see most people (leadership) are from a certain college in FL. If you didn't go there, you'll have a 2nd job trying to get develop a good rapport with them.

** 401k is NOT matched. So remember that when you listen to an offer **

Healthcare was one of the most expensive I've ever contributed to as an employee. Make sure you look at the total costs because that will eat into your paycheck quite a bit.

There are too many alternative IT staffing firms in SFL to think you have to start here. If this is the only job that will take you, it's a job.
Pros
It provides employment.
Cons
Founding leadership is kind of retired in place. New Leadership is click-y
Overall Good Company
Sr Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  TradestationApril 5, 2017
My work experience was positive overall. At the end of the contract my recruiter was promoted to another position and I was not informed of this so when my contract ended they had no more work for me. I am currently unemployed because they did not assign me to a new recruiter.
Pros
Good Salary, Great work Environment
Cons
Did not look out for end of contract or follow up to reassign at end of contract.
Have to write something
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dania Beach, FLMarch 28, 2017
There is nothing to write, they are non existent except when you need HR/payroll things taken care of. Then, they are really there and take care of their people.
useful service to have
Telecommunications Technician II (Former Employee) –  ft lauderdaleFebruary 18, 2017
tek partners has been valuable to me finding work in the telecom industry. they have contacts at various companies and can find work much more efficiently than I can on my own, however I have had layoffs, but they haven't lasted more than 2 weeks usually.
Typical Staffing firm
Contractor - Tableau Admin (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJanuary 19, 2017
Nothing different from other staffing firms. Company will place you and help you with training if needed. Benefits are limited but that is typical when you work for staffing companies.
Great place to work. Work hard, play hard environment
Strategic IT Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJanuary 10, 2017
Solid company with successful individuals from different backgrounds but similar ambitions.

I acquired extensive knowledge about IT recruiting with TekPartners and also found great success in the field. I am grateful for my experience there.
Great company culture.
Talent Qualification Specialist (Former Employee) –  FLSeptember 14, 2016
It's either a hit or a miss.
A lot of code calling.
You're expected to meet your goals no matter what. Even if you get 100 voice mails. Only choice is to keep calling candidates. It isn't for everyone, but there are individuals who can be successful.
Pros
Great company functions.
Cons
No enough time to develop.
Boring and misleading
IT RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJune 10, 2016
The company is very misleading.The base pay is bad, and like every other sales job, if you don't produce you are out.
I will stay away. you don't need a degree to work there
TekPartners is a good contract to hire employment.
Help Desk Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 6, 2016
I was hired at the first place I went to. They are great at matching employees to the perfect employer. I was placed at a company close to where I lived. The recruiter listened to what my requirements for employment was and matched everything I needed.
horrible
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 13, 2016
horrible,unprofessional
would not recommend to anyone
waste of time,negative office
omg too many words needed the very end
A P2P company that put me in the right place.
Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Walt Disney World, FLApril 16, 2016
TekPartners is a P2P company that placed me with Disney. Overall they took good care of me and the benefits were adequate. Other than the occassional luncheon, there was not much contact necessary with TekPartners.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TekPartners. Our community is ready to answer.