TekPartners

TekPartners Employee Reviews

United States53 reviews
Flexable and supportive as they can be for contract employment
I have been reasonably satisfied with TEKPartners. Of course you can never be sure what the contract is going to be like once you are in-house, but TEKPartners did a pretty good job of screening job opportunities. Account managers were good and supportive folks.
Committed to helping you be successful
I would love to continue working for Tek Partners and be assigned to other contracts, but there is not always a perfect match. I enjoyed my time there.
I enjoyed working with Tek Partners
I enjoyed working with Tek Partners. I was on a 90 day assignment with them. I completed the assignment. I moved to a full time position working for another company for a better salary.
Competitive work environment with endless potential to earn
Fun but competitive work environment. Good amount of jobs to work with more than enough resources to find and screen candidates. Compensation opportunity has no ceiling. Hard work and success here could change your life.
Great opportunity very happy to work for this company they are responsive and help you get matched with the right employer.TekParners found me on a job board and I will be writing good reviews about them evertime I'm asked.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Good working environment
I was located at the Team Disney building. I worked with an incredible Cast Member Team. Challenging daily tasks that supplied financial benefit to the Disney Corperation.
Misleading
In order to be successful at this company, one should be prepared to sacrifice their integrity and able to manipulate others constantly in order to get ahead.
Excellent placement experience
My recruiter was extremely knowledgeable and placement was very smooth. My recruiter knew to get me a per diem pay because of where my primary residence is. Many recruiters haven't been that knowledgeable..
Pros
Knowledgeable staff.
cancelled job
The company that Tek Partners placed me with didnt really want or need what they said they wanted or needed; a technical writer. I had to do a PowerPoint presentation to justify my job. REALLY?! In the end, the company didnt want the position and Tek Partners had to let me know. It wasnt really their fault.
Pros
good people
Cons
poor job placement
Boring
Not a challenging position. Felt like I was getting dumber by working there. Favorites are played and turnover is high. Good first job out of college but don't expect too much
Job but no career?
So you will get a good job, but where is the career? There is no job security, or growth opportunities. If you are going through a tough time, and need income, by all means take the job. Career seekers stay away.
Pros
Compensation.
Cons
No career.
Work
Job culture is great here but management not in touch with concerns the team has. There is an opportunity for growth there. Wish there was an opportunity to work remotely.
Work
It was going to be a great full time job but to budget did not pan out. The job was always challenging I enjoyed my coworkers and the atmosphere was fantastic
Good Company
TP is a good company to work for. The recruiter is easy to access and they work environment was very amiable. I would recommend this company to others.
The goal was to keep 500,000 current users connected in between foozball
The goal was to keep 500,000 current users connected in between foozball, while building out some of the most complex systems in the gaming markets...never a dull moment
the best Branch and Recruiting Manager you'll ever work for. Do your work, show up and work hard and you'll never have any issues. not a micro-managed environment.
Great company, Great Manager
Good company with good people. The pace is fast but the people care and try to help as much as possible. The manager is literally the best I've worked for in the entire South Florida market.
A very friendly and supportive group of people
They helped me land my consulting position and made sure that everything worked out for me during the contract. I would recommend working with TekPartners.
Professional and caring
This is a company that you would be proud to be a part of. They are very passionate and concerned for your continued experience of continued great service. You can never go wrong being able to work for TekPartners. The staff goes over an above in every possible way.
Pros
Excellent Customer Service
Low Morale - High Turnover
After several years of working here, it was better to leave on OK terms than continue the day after day grind. Over the past several years the culture has changed negatively here.

The typical SFL IT company is their main target and company. The tenured AEs have pretty much spoken for 90% of them even if you can break into a new department or business. Recruiters work a typical 10-12 hr day to fill the needs of the AE (sometimes working on a need even after it has closed because of a lack of communication).

If you can make it >2 years here you may get paid competitively. But they assign accounts based on favoritism and not on effort so growing your business is tough (doable - but tough - with the clique and favoritism). Sometime more effort is spent discussing who gets what account - or gets paid for a candidate - than actual business.

You can look at LinkedIn and see most people (leadership) are from a certain college in FL. If you didn't go there, you'll have a 2nd job trying to get develop a good rapport with them.

** 401k is NOT matched. So remember that when you listen to an offer **

Healthcare was one of the most expensive I've ever contributed to as an employee. Make sure you look at the total costs because that will eat into your paycheck quite a bit.

There are too many alternative IT staffing firms in SFL to think you have to start here. If this is the only job that will take you, it's a job.
Pros
It provides employment.
Cons
Founding leadership is kind of retired in place. New Leadership is click-y
Overall Good Company
My work experience was positive overall. At the end of the contract my recruiter was promoted to another position and I was not informed of this so when my contract ended they had no more work for me. I am currently unemployed because they did not assign me to a new recruiter.
Pros
Good Salary, Great work Environment
Cons
Did not look out for end of contract or follow up to reassign at end of contract.