Tektronix Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 68 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Tektronix, Inc. is an American company best known for manufacturing test and measurement devices such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and video and mobile test protocol equipment. In November 2007, Danaher Corporation acquired Tektronix as a subsidiary. The company received a 2007 Technology & Engineering Emmy Awards for compliance standards monitoring systems for Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC) standard and Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB) transport streams.
You’re seeing all 2 jobs at Tektronix because we can’t find any available jobs at Tektronix close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Employees at Tektronix have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Solid company to work for in general. The location I worked at was experiencing a slow down in business and there didn't seem to be a future their. I would have had to relocate to stay with the company.
A great experience. The only drawback was I was afraid that working for the internal advertising department at Tek would limit my future career in advertising industry.
Was able to learn many things. There were lots of opportunities to advance. Interesting products.Tektronix is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what’s possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry worldwide.
The Senior management was aloof and out of touch with most of the stakeholder audience. When the new company bought Tek, they came in and completely wiped out full layers of the effective middle-mgmt. and departments, thus creating a large skeletal of the company that lost the innovative momentum. With the new ownership of Tek in place - every thing/person/process had a price tag attached to it. People felt like walking targets - just waiting for the axe to swing down on their dept. That pretty much killed the innovative and "great job vibe" that was present at Tek.
Great work/life balance and supportive people. A good place to stay in if you love test and measurement. Otherwise easy to get bored fast but it’s really easy to move up the chain here.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 35 questions about working at Tektronix. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Tektronix employees.
Insights from 37 Indeed users who have interviewed with Tektronix within the last 5 years.
You will be asked the typical how did you solve a complicated problem and what was the problem, what is your five year goal, where do you see yourself in a year...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.