Telamon Corporation Employee Reviews

It used to be a good company to work for. Not that good anymore.
Title-Detail Engineer (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INFebruary 19, 2019
For years it was a great place to work. A change in management turned it into a living nightmare. It became very intimidating to do your job. You were referred to as family for years but that didn't keep them from terminating myself and a very large percentage of the telecommunication work force.
Pros
scholarships for your children for good grades at school
Cons
can't trust them anymore.
Fun place to work at
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pullman, MIFebruary 18, 2019
Excellent place to work. Chances of advancing to a better position and great pay for being a seasonal job. Everyone is a team player willing to help each other. Great place for opportunities to grow and company helps you to educate yourself by letting you continue your educational goals.
Pros
Team players, advancement, relocations
Cons
Healthcare, a seasonal job
decent work environment
Gen Mgr/ Area Mgr/ Installation Mgr/ Inst Supv (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INFebruary 12, 2019
Enjoyed working with co-workers. Company allowed remote work place and offered opportunities for growth and promotions. Overall, Telamon is a fair employer.
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 11, 2019
Loved working here and the people I worked with were great. I would data enter in phone orders. I worked at night from home typically and it was a great place to work.
Pros
work from home
Good Pay and Benefits No Family Life
Detail Engineer and Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INFebruary 11, 2019
Hard to maintain healthy home and family life working on the road week in and week out.
Not enough help on certain jobs.
Had to work alone in certain situations.
Pros
Salary and Benefits
Cons
Traveling
work culture was diverse
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Dayton, NJ 08810February 5, 2019
I really enjoyed my time at Telamon. I just needed a better salary. The people were friendly, and the owner seemed to care about their employees. they promoted education, and self pride in your job.
Great learning environment
Construction Worker (Current Employee) –  Kingstree, SCJanuary 16, 2019
Telamon taught me so much that I needed to know about OSHA. I enjoyed every part of it. There is really not much to say because we work on the computer all day to complete tasks or school work.
Me toco un equipo de trabajo en donde todos eras responsables con nuestro trabajo y cooperativos en la ayuda con las otras áreas. Muy respetuosos y a
Family Service Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Suttons Bay, MIJanuary 10, 2019
Me gustó el ambiente de trabajo, todos tratamos de ayudarnos, unos a otros, resolviendo el dia a día lo que se presentaba. Un problema que pudiera resolverse es poder negociar el sueldo del chofer, ya que no encontramos choferes por el sueldo tan bajo, y el puesto seasonal. Los padres de familia muy agradecidos y el equipo de trabajo, muy preparado.
Pros
Ayuda con la superación personal en cuanto a estudios. Apoyo económico
Cons
Seasonal, poco tiempo de trabajo.
Family oriented.
Health Specialist (Former Employee) –  Decatur, MIJanuary 5, 2019
This company helps staff continue their education, and offers numerous help within the company to our qualified migrant children and their families. It collaborates with known resources in our community.
Pros
Excellent pay, family oriented.
Cons
Seasonal
productive environment
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Conklin, MIDecember 5, 2018
working with elementary children was a nice experience great staffing and employees love working with children hoping togo back to work next year. great job
Pros
everything is good
Cons
no cons
Have not worked there for 10 years
Director - Program/Project Management (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INDecember 5, 2018
I have not worked at Telemon for 10 years. The company at that time was a single family owned business and offered little chance for advancement. The management was weak and reliant on out of date methods.
Pros
Short commute
Cons
No advancement
Overall a good place to work, low stress
Detail Engineer/Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 4, 2018
Telecommuter job is low stress but the low pay and benefits is not really worth it any longer. Low advancement opportunity, high deductible health care benefits. Very low salary increases year after year despite good annual reviews.
Pros
Telecommuting, Low stress
Cons
Pay and benefits
Highly Recommended
General Office Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MI 48912November 13, 2018
A+ overall a really fair employer, excellent staff all around. A very friendly enviroment to work in. Many great benefits and very rewarding atmosphere.
Needs new management
Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Dover, DENovember 6, 2018
The Head Start in Kent County DE would be great places to work if there was new management. Same people in the same positions for too long. People in positions they are not qualified for.. Get rid of all upper management in Georgetown and start new. It will be a better company.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Risk of lay off annually and mis management
fun place to work with a great team
Lead Installer (Former Employee) –  Unites statesOctober 25, 2018
we worked our own schedule and production was always good. Very minimal supervision. great place to work and our team was very communicative specially with our supervisors and project managers as well.
Mixed emotions about Company
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INOctober 20, 2018
The company attempts to promote H2S2:
Harmony, Honesty, Stewardship, Simplicity...

The company lacks in ALL of these areas the way they treat employees. Management Team is NOT qualified for the positions they hold.
Pros
Great service models offered at Telamon
Cons
Management does Not taker of employees
I worked with Migrant families to enroll their child/ren in the Migrant Head Start
Family Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sparta, MIOctober 15, 2018
I worked with Migrant families in enrolling their child/ren in the Migrant Head Start and see if they qualified for the services. Also did referrals for families to other agencies. I did recruitment to migrant camps or to other agencies for families that would live in our service area. I did parent meetings, once a month, and bring in other agencies to talk to the families about their services. I helped parents with translation when they needed it with other agencies that did not provide one for them. I also did newsletters both in English and Spanish, along with any other flyers/forms.
Pros
loved working with all types of families and the different places they were from.
Cons
it was only seasonal.
Stressful and a poor run center
Toddler Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Watervliet, MISeptember 28, 2018
I use to work in watervilte for telamon. The center director their. Is very stressful to work with. Very poor at making the employees their feel appericative. The director tend to show favoritism to other employees. I advise people to not work at telamon.
Telamon is a fast past work place with the customer needs being the prority.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Carmel, INSeptember 27, 2018
Daily calls with customers to discuss current and new projects. The ability to work multiple projects at the same time. The management is hands on and they are family oriented. Keeping track of inventory on a daily basis to insure the projects complete on time. Working with the customers and meeting new people.
Pros
Worked around your family needs
Cons
Hard to take breaks
Family freindly
Preschool Teacher (Former Employee) –  Norman Park, GAAugust 23, 2018
Telamon is an excellent place to work. The staff was more like family than co-workers. The benefits and the ceo was great. The atmosphere it self was very welcoming and inviting to staff and visitors. The support and training was awesome!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telamon Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.