Telecare Corporation
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from Telecare Corporation:

Telecare Corporation Employee Reviews

United States506 reviews
Need to both pay better and have more flexible scheduling
No one hardly applies for positions that are open, which in turn causes a lot of staffing shortages and having to turn to agency who are not CPI certified. Also, you have no choice in scheduling, youeither
Pros
Cons
Agency, not CPI certified, makes for a dangerous atmosphere
Great place to work.
Great place to work and ability to learn. Team oriented and focused on the clients needs. Culture of transparency. Opportunity for growth in and out of CA.
Pros
Supports always availabke
Cons
Dress code very relaxed
Wonderful clients, low pay and no work/life balance
Often had to take work home to keep up with productivity. The clients were the best part. Tumultuous work environment. Pay is lower than other places / average.
Flexible, inclusive, but underpaid
Have had a big heart for this program. Love managing my team and leading by example. Just know salary is state negotiable, but does not feel that way. Pattern of people getting Licensed and then leaving. Great leadership but turnover is high within case managers and Team Leads from my observations. The pros of this place is people love the work culture, the flexibility, and people here are compassionate towards the community served
Work Horse
If your interested in learning how to provide supporting counseling, and link clients to community resources, Learn management skills Telecare is the right choice for you. If your interested in learning how to provide real EBP therapy... don’t bother! The place is designed to get the most out of you as a worker, not for you to become a well trained therapist.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Learned a lot both good and bad.
Norwalk ab109. Very knowledgeable when it comes to the job. Too bad it's led by someone who has poor people and management skills. preaches openness and culture but in truth is coniving, manipulative, and extremely toxic. Extremely two faced, plays lost of mind games via senior leadership and team lead to get that she wants. Prefers female Hispanics, somewhat racist.
They are very suppostive and provide a top moch work environment.
The pay provided is the most disappointing part of this organization. The organization function in a way that makes you feel unlike any other business I've ever worked for.. You feel like family.
Pros
Truly supportive and feels like your apartment of a family instead of being just an employee.
Cons
Disappointing pay
Management is horrible
There is an extremely high turnover rate for a reason. Telecare San Diego would have to be the worst place I have worked for. Expectations were not clear. Management was superficial at best. Horrible team. I would not recommend to my worst enemy.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Hostile work environment.
The Program Administrator was HORRIBLE
Working at this company has its ups and downs but truthfully the Admin has favorites and if you’re not one of them then tough luck. The admin loves to find out in her office and not help out but love seeing drama. If you were to complain to her about peoples work ethic she will go back and tell them what you said which causes conflict on the floor. The pay is okay but the people there don’t make you feel worthy to be there.
Director marieala, enough said
The job itself was nice however management is terrible. Co workers were definitely cool and easy to get along with. The patients you grow to love and respect. You learn so much bcz each patient has their own story.
Benefits
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Telecare Corporation?
I enjoyed working for Telecare. A very relaxed work environment. Great coworkers.
I enjoyed working at Telecare, great work life balance. My coworkers and team were just and awesome group of great people to work with on a daily basis. The management team was awesome as well.
I really loved the job culture. I miss this place.
Norwalk office is an absolute clown show now.
Once was a very good program focusing on mental health/homeless services. Now it is a shell of its former self. Terrible, one-track minded leader, who seems to care more about numbers and productivity to show how well her programs are doing. everyone is overworked and has no idea what is going on anymore. Leadership is very petty, cut-throat, wants to foster a culture... but will abandon you in times of need. Currently has system in place where you can not take time off without leadership harboring ill will towards you. #clownfiesta #underpaidoverworked #slavelabor.
Terrible company
This is the most unethical and criminal company. They falsify documentation to bill the counties and they do not provide the services they are contracted to provide. They are a for profit company that makes money off one of the most vulnerable populations. People with severe mental illness. They practices are negligent and have cause criminal deaths.
Pros
Cons
Read review
I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.
I have a master's degree and get paid less than other jobs with just a bachelor's degree. Not only is the pay terrible, the management does not care about anyone. There is a high turnover rate due to management but they blame everyone else. The agency is so bad that they turn a blind eye to the real issues-management.
Pros
They will hire anyone because they are desperate
Cons
Pay, management, flexibility, atmosphere, appreciation, compensation, well everything.
Favoritism
I've been working in the Orange County area for a while. I noticed that a lot of the Telecare companies they play a lot of favoritism with their employees. They will also smile on your face and talk about you behind your back. So the model with this company is do your 8 and hit the gate. Don't take it personal they're all about the money and the quota. They say they care about the staff but they really don't.
Good place for entry level clinicians
Telecare provides great opportunities for unlicensed clinicians to learn more, gain supervision hours and even promote. However, once licensed, they don't compare to other places as far as compensation.
Staff was not a people environment
This place has clicks and not catering to the residents very rude, cruel, and demanding of not helping either residents nor staff achieve a goal at the day very disorganized and every us a chief no Indians
Family oriented
I recommend working for this company. Salary is very competitive. My position was very busy. You will need to cover a very large region. You will need to use your own vehicle to get around. Benefits and health coverage is very good. The main office is in the northern California area.
Member focused and Employee friendly and supportive
Having worked in the field of Crisis Intervention previously I greatly appreciate my position and co-workers and leadership at Telecare Merrill CSU. Company support and work environment are great and I have the opportunity to add my personality to the collective.
MSW interns.
Great for MSW interns. on a typical day, you will get a set of clients. You will independently schedule your meetings. At the end of the day, you will work on progress notes.
Great place to work!
Enjoyed working with my staff at different locations and everyone was always friendly and helpful. Never was bored, always had a lot of work to do and I learned a lot.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telecare Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.4
InHerSight Score
2.0Personal Development
3.2Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight