Teleflex

Teleflex Employee Reviews

United States406 reviews
The people that I worked were very nice. We worked very well as a team. We supported each other. People expressed their positive feedback. They appreciated my response to their questions.
Pros
People responsive to requests.
Cons
Crazy last minute requests that didn't provide value added.
The group leader has complete control over work environment. Too bad the group leaders have no leadership skills. But then the supervisors are just as bad.
My experience working For Teleflex company , they pay good benefits and my manager lead me successful with the job. Also I helping the company back up order , quality and quantity for the company that they require
Pros
Good location
Cons
Communication bad
I reported to the Plant Manager who was terrific. He created a cohesive group of leaders at the site and we worked well together and achieved our goals. Then the reporting relationship for him changed and the new "Leader" would not allow employees at the site to post for new opportunities at the site. He was very disrespectful to the employees and management. This was very difficult for me in HR to manage and I sought and received a better position elsewhere. I still don't understand why senior leadership allowed him to behave this way.
Pros
Good 401(k) match
Cons
Most of us in management worked extreme hours.
Started here with no experience and they knew this. Put me on a machine that literally almost ripped my arm off all because I had no training and was left to figure it out!! Supervisor and coach did not want to be bothered. When I mentioned what happened and explained that I need someone to show me how to properly work the machine, they fired me through email. What a vile management system they have.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I thought Teleflex was amazing. I was promoted within a year and was very happy with the new position that I was placed into. Unfortunately the location I was at was permanently shut down. There were no other local Teleflex locations for me to transfer to.
Trabajé muy agusto en Teleflex ganaba muy bien, había bastante presión debido a que estaba a cargo de las cinco plantas de Teleflex
Pros
Muy buen salario, excelente ambiente laboral
Cons
.u ho estrés debido al exceso de trabajo
Teleflex is a medical device OEM company meaning they produce products and components for other companies. Due to the non-disclosure agreements in place, OEM is treated as a separate group from the rest of Teleflex.
Selected Teleflex mentees were able to experience a typical work month of various Teleflex employees from various departments--engineering, business, human resources, and etc.
Pros
Free lunches, early dismissal, positive environment
I enjoyed the challenges of daily assessing how well each work order is moving through each operation, both in house and outside processing, and whether each customer requirement is being met, balancing assessment with problem solving, and coordinating with other personnel.
As a Quality Manager I felt empowered to make changes and support my team for growth. I enjoyed working with the management team to collaborate and make decisions. I especially enjoyed the monthly meetings with the entire staff to provide current status of quality and the business. In these meetings staff were rewarded for ideas and going above and beyond. The people who worked there were innovate and very pleasant to work with.
Pros
Opportunity for growth
Your work environment is what you make it and when I was their it felt like family. Since my departure management has changed, but those I know still look happy so that speaks volume.
Typical day at work is very busy and involved. I believe that the management style and culture style can be improved. The hardest part of my job is the people; however, the best part of my job is the people.
Everyone is like family laid back environment for most people it's like home. FLEXIBILITY, and EXCELLENT Quality And Customer Service. Good Work ethics 14
It's a decent place to work for anyone interested in the medical device industry. A lot of work on very tight deadlines. The people are the most enjoyable.
This is one of the worst companies I have ever worked for! The favoritism is through the roof. My manager was a womanizer who I'm surprised hasn't caught a harassment charge. I had been there 6 months as a forklift operator in the shipping department and never got offered a permanent position, but women that came much later than me were offered positions. I'm glad though, because the company is trash.
Poor work/life balance and customer first mentality with no concern for employees. Training is a joke (if you even receive any) and all of teleflex's processes are outdated. Most positions include no remote work, even if the manager promises you in your interview.
Dont work at teleflex!
It was a wonderful place to work they had great opportunities. they have flexible jobs and hours. I liked there canteen in the break room it was very unique
Pros
can wear what u want as well as any shoes
The company has people working for them for many years since they appreciate who you are. People is committed to follow their values and goals. It’s a fun place to work.
company growth through acquisitions as well as organic growth. a well developed acquisition team brings in new companies efficiently. enjoyed working here
There is a great opportunity to work and earn the right to move up within the company. The only problem i had with the company was that there was no set time for the shift and it was hard for me when my daughter had major surgery happening at the same time .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleflex. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.0Personal Development
2.9Career Opportunities
3.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight