Teleflex Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Keller, TXJanuary 29, 2019
Learned how to drive on electric pallet jack, reach and sitdown forklifts. Co-workers were very friendly and did not have a problem teaching you. Unfortunately teleflex had to relocate to Pennsylvania
Pros
Fun environment to work in
Cons
Personally was a 45 minute drive to and from there
Very Stressful
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jaffrey, NHOctober 18, 2018
Very Stressful each and every day. My Boss was wonderful .Best part of the day was going home. I learned many jobs everyday was something different which was good and bad because you may not do that job for weeks at a time and you where expected to know it but there was always someone who would lead a hand if needed.
Pros
Paid Breaks
Cons
Rather not Comment
Plant closing
Documentation Leader/Product Release Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCOctober 29, 2018
Love my job and boss but our location is closing soon. Start answering e-mails and getting product release for shipping. Then spend most of day prepping and following up on any issues to ensure product is released on time.
Pros
Boss that mentor us
Cons
Plant closing
typical day at work
Assembler and Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAAugust 22, 2018
It is like any workplace has rules and regulations,you follow company policy you in great shape to be a productive worker.I loved communicating with my peers and supervisors made my day very easy ,and there was nothing called hard,because supervisors they where great.work culture couldn,t be any better, all respect to managment.
Pros
treat people with respect
Cons
Friction between different departments, seniors and new hire.
Distrustful Management
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAAugust 24, 2018
Senior leaders are constantly backstabbing each other and this becomes quickly apparent...most people within the organization care and want to do a great job but management is not sending positive messages on how much they value and appreciate your contributions. You're only as good as your last mistake...
Pros
Gym in building, nice people in most departments
Cons
Lots of micromanagers
lacking good leadership
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Reading, PANovember 29, 2018
Teleflex has talented amazing people that work there, but unfortunately the role I am in doesn't have any growth. the sales and marketing teams are treated very highly other then that there is no promotion of good work, or value shown in employees.
Not fun work place
FORKLIFT DRIVER, MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, IL 60004September 12, 2018
Bad co-workers.!! Very nice place to work but the bad experience i have there. nobody tells you how work is. Everyone cares about their own and they do not help you. in the short time I worked there, 2 supervisors with very bad attitude.
Pros
Very clean place
Cons
bad supervisors and co-workers
Great Company
Contracts Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCSeptember 10, 2018
Highly productive, team environment, professional relationships, professional office environment and building. Management is very attentive to work and personal needs.
Pros
Paid Holidays, Option to work one day a week from home
Cons
Periods of stress at various times dependent on work load
productive fun work place
Medical Assembly (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNDecember 18, 2018
Assembled catheters operated wire braiding machine annealing.He was nice.Worked directly off of controlled processes / procedures,very cold in the room. The peoples I work with.
Teleflex Summary
Salesforce Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCNovember 13, 2018
The culture is great. However, the opportunity for advancement is pretty much non existent. If you are ready to settle into a day to day operation, then this is the place for you.
Acquisitions are hard
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNFebruary 12, 2019
I started when this was Vascular Solutions and loved working for them. Teleflex needs to take a break from acquiring new opportunities and develop what they have.
I worked here so long evveyone was like family
Warehouse returns clerk (Former Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCAugust 3, 2018
a typical day was busy. I learned how to receive and put up returns. management was good. work culture was good. the hardest thing was putting up heavy returns. The most enjoyable part was working with the other employees.
Pros
health insurance
Cons
no enough rasises
Little background
Molder and Tipper (Former Employee) –  Jaffrey, NHOctober 29, 2018
The work environment for the most part was very supportive. The hours were long and sometimes tedious but that was the nature of the position. I enjoyed working with my coworkers.
Little interaction with team members
Contract Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 11, 2018
There was really no spent time with others in the office and the culture was lacking for me personally. I'm the type of person that wants to know my neighbors and build relationships
Pros
Paid time ofd
Cons
Little time to know those around you
Growing business
Clerk I Auditor (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSSeptember 24, 2018
Expanding company with a lot of opportunities. Poor management on the lower level, plenty of miscommunication and confusion of important information among management leadership and employment.
Work, Work, Work
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNOctober 22, 2018
Work life balance isn't always great. Company is growing at break neck speed. There are very good things within the organization but there are things that need improvement.
Fast paced medical device multinational with siloed business units and decentralized operations
Demand/Supply Planning (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCMay 25, 2018
Teleflex was an exciting place to work with large portfolio of Medical Device products manufactured and distributed around the world. Increasing investments in systems, global distribution, acquisitions, and new product introductions, while driving for higher share price, created a stressful environment with management turnover.
Pros
Every employee contributed to delivering life-saving products and solutions around the world
Cons
Operational friction caused by competing strategies from corporate and business unit executives
Solid 4 Stars
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAAugust 13, 2018
I really enjoyed my time at Hudson RCI. Work was mostly at your own pace. Cannot comment on how it is under Teleflex now, as our facility relocated out-of-state shortly after the company was purchased.
Pros
Great people, steady relaxed pace
Cons
few
antiquated business processes
Business Analyst -Contracts Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCAugust 2, 2018
business processes need revamping to lead the innovation that the company seemingly promotes. too many teacher's pets under management prohibited newer employees from actually being allowed to shine
Good place to work for
Sr. Supplier Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Morrisville, NCJuly 19, 2018
Teleflex despite being absorbed by the Irish, it was a very structured place of work, Good training and good professionals with experience to guide you
Pros
Excellent place to learn and work
Cons
Some uncertainty with a potential move to Ireland