Teleflex Employee Reviews

High time demand
Clinical Education Manager (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCApril 17, 2019
Very good educators to work with. High demand of personal time that cuts into home time. Be ready to live out of a suitcase. Nice to be able to use the frequent flyer and stay points.
Not fun to work there
Grinder (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNMarch 10, 2019
Let's just say the leads plays favorite. Talk down to you . And set you up for failure. It sucks working there, when there is no work they will force you to go to another department or let you go.
Pros
Free lunch only when you work overtime
Cons
Short breaks
Fantastic Internship Opportunity
Communications Intern (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PAMarch 7, 2019
As an intern I was a member of the communication team. Although I was an intern, this was certainly not a position where I filled coffee runs and made copies. I was given significant responsibilities and given a chance to be creative.
Great Medical Device Company
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAMarch 4, 2019
Large company to work for in a developing area providing lots of jobs for locals. Very professionally run. Great managers and room to grow from within. Unfortunately they moved production to Mexico back in 2006
Pros
friendly employees, awards, great pay and benefits
Cons
manufacturing moved to mexico
Review summary
Operator 1 (Current Employee) –  Rindge, NHMarch 1, 2019
Management was alright, not hard work at all. Training is through and job pays decent, people are fun to work with and friendly atmosphere. Updates on how you’re doing.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Manager for 2nd shift sucks
Acquisitions are hard
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNFebruary 12, 2019
I started when this was Vascular Solutions and loved working for them. Teleflex needs to take a break from acquiring new opportunities and develop what they have.
Excellent "Family" atmosphere!
Corporate Pilot (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, MIFebruary 12, 2019
As a team member I was greatly accepted and the administration worked hard to provide an atmosphere of collaboration and inclusiveness! This company valued employee comfort over formality making the productivity more valuable than image.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Fast paced environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Keller, TXJanuary 29, 2019
Learned how to drive on electric pallet jack, reach and sitdown forklifts. Co-workers were very friendly and did not have a problem teaching you. Unfortunately teleflex had to relocate to Pennsylvania
Pros
Fun environment to work in
Cons
Personally was a 45 minute drive to and from there
I Don't Recommend
Medical Device Assembler (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJanuary 17, 2019
This company's primary focus is not on making a difference, it is on making money and keeping customers. Management is among the worst I've ever had. They care very little for their employees and add to the toxic culture that is set in place by their disgruntled employees.

The product line in which I was placed, is their best-selling product, yet it is severely understaffed due to a constant merry-go-round of people coming and going. They recently increased the daily goal amounts despite knowing that we are constantly understaffed and always training new people. This led to a major stretch of overtime performed in-week and on the weekends for months and it is still on-going.

Despite knowing all this, we are questioned every day on why we don't hit our daily numbers. They do not seem to understand that it is not that we DON'T WANT to hit those number, but that we CAN'T in our circumstances. We don't intentionally not hit our numbers. No one likes overtime.

This is only a small sample from the list of things that had occurred during my short tenure that caused many employees to become disgruntled.

In short, this company has a myriad of problems that it needs to fix and it starts with their leaders. Until they have a shift in culture and a change in management, I cannot recommend anyone working here as there is just too much toxicity between management and the disgruntled workers. Otherwise, the work is simple and the pay isn't bad comparatively.
Pros
No prior experience needed
Cons
Poor management, Toxic Culture
productive fun work place
Medical Assembly (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNDecember 18, 2018
Assembled catheters operated wire braiding machine annealing.He was nice.Worked directly off of controlled processes / procedures,very cold in the room. The peoples I work with.
lacking good leadership
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Reading, PANovember 29, 2018
Teleflex has talented amazing people that work there, but unfortunately the role I am in doesn't have any growth. the sales and marketing teams are treated very highly other then that there is no promotion of good work, or value shown in employees.
Teleflex Summary
Salesforce Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCNovember 13, 2018
The culture is great. However, the opportunity for advancement is pretty much non existent. If you are ready to settle into a day to day operation, then this is the place for you.
Plant closing
Documentation Leader/Product Release Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCOctober 29, 2018
Love my job and boss but our location is closing soon. Start answering e-mails and getting product release for shipping. Then spend most of day prepping and following up on any issues to ensure product is released on time.
Pros
Boss that mentor us
Cons
Plant closing
Little background
Molder and Tipper (Former Employee) –  Jaffrey, NHOctober 29, 2018
The work environment for the most part was very supportive. The hours were long and sometimes tedious but that was the nature of the position. I enjoyed working with my coworkers.
Work, Work, Work
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Maple Grove, MNOctober 22, 2018
Work life balance isn't always great. Company is growing at break neck speed. There are very good things within the organization but there are things that need improvement.
Very Stressful
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jaffrey, NHOctober 18, 2018
Very Stressful each and every day. My Boss was wonderful .Best part of the day was going home. I learned many jobs everyday was something different which was good and bad because you may not do that job for weeks at a time and you where expected to know it but there was always someone who would lead a hand if needed.
Pros
Paid Breaks
Cons
Rather not Comment
OK place to work
Used cherry picker (Former Employee) –  Durham NCSeptember 26, 2018
Picking medical supplies to be shipped overseas. Was hard until I learned the rack locations. Had to leave due to my fathers death and to take care of my mother.
Growing business
Clerk I Auditor (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSSeptember 24, 2018
Expanding company with a lot of opportunities. Poor management on the lower level, plenty of miscommunication and confusion of important information among management leadership and employment.
Opportunity for Growth
Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Wayne, PASeptember 19, 2018
Teleflex is a good start for many professionals in the med device industry to gain experience, however the pay may not be competitive when compared to its peers.
Not fun work place
FORKLIFT DRIVER, MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Arlington Heights, IL 60004September 12, 2018
Bad co-workers.!! Very nice place to work but the bad experience i have there. nobody tells you how work is. Everyone cares about their own and they do not help you. in the short time I worked there, 2 supervisors with very bad attitude.
Pros
Very clean place
Cons
bad supervisors and co-workers