Telelanguage

Telelanguage Employee Reviews

United States96 reviews

interpreterflexiblelowschedulehourtimepaycompany

Few calls

Few calls and not well paid, it was acquired by Propio so it no longer exists. In the beginning it was a good company to work for, but as the years went they hired to many interpreters hence fewer calls.

What is the best part of working at the company?They make me feel like I am part of their family. I feel warm and secure. They treated me well. Everybody treated with respect and dignity. I love this company. What is the most stressful part about working at the company?None. I can't think of anything What is the work environment and culture like at the company?I was treated with respect and equally. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy taking call and happy to work with our providers

Telelanguage insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

It was a great place to work.

Fast paced and constant so it kept you busy but also rewarding to know you were helping people get accurate medical or professional treatment no matter the language.

What is the best part of working at the company?Flexible hours What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Low bandwidth What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Multiverse What is a typical day like for you at the company?Interesting

Excellent

Great place to work for and the manger is great 👍🏻 ! People in the company are great and really helpful ! Work from home is a plus , but sad part is no benefits other than that is a great company to work for !

Best company ever

Great place to work,great salary mvery responsive management

Good flexibility

Very good flexibility you get a good volumen of calls, management is friendly.

Pros

Flexibility, good pay

Cons

None i cant think of

Productive and fun workplace!

Just love working as over the phone interpreter. Flexible times/schedules, gain lots of knowledge/experiences. Good payment. Still feel belong even work remotely.

Telelanguage is a great company to work for. The work life balance is amazing, the staff is supportive, and the pay is competitive.

I have been working for Telelanguage since 2014, and I have only good things to say about the company. I have not experienced any major issues or problems during the time. In fact, I have developed a good working relationship with the company and their clients, and I thoroughly enjoy my job. I recommend Telelanguage wholeheartedly to both individuals looking for work as interpreters as well as to parties looking for language line services.

Pros

Flexible schedule, work life balance, no travel time and other hassles associated with on-site work.

Cons

Work volume is unpredictable, income varies according to work done/available.

Excelente

Muy buena empresa para trabajar remotamente, buen volumen de llamadas.

Pros

pay on time

Cons

pay monthly

Good company to work for

Pros:They’re flexible with basically everything, from the interview to schedule. The management is responsive and respectful of your time!Cons: There’s no online calls tracking system and payment is over a month after your actual work.

What is the best part of working at the company?Can work any time, 24/7. Don't have to drive.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?None. I love it.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?I am a remote Spanish Medical Interpreter.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Get ready, go. No clock in or out.

Isolation due to working alone on assignments, nature of freelance interpreting.

I enjoyed meeting employees at the Christmas parties, to match a face with a voice made the whole experience more personable.I never understood why I would have to wait 5 business days AFTER payday to receive a direct deposit into my account, then another day to access it because I didn't bank at the same location. Then when I would pick up my check in person, they didn't hand them out until 4 pm and would be charged $7.50 to cash it. That would leave me fighting downtown traffic and drive 50 miles back home. It was frustrating to say the least.

Pros

Flexible scheduling

Cons

Isolation

Nothing bad about this company

I love this job and the company provides a good and healthy environment. The management team is excellent and always supportive.A very stress-free environment and you decide when you want to work and when you want to have your break or your vacation.

Easygoing and overall great

I am a contractor interpreter for almost 2 years with Telelanguage. The management is very down to earth while remaining professional. This company partners with UK interpreter companies where my target language is in very high demand, unlike in USA, which is excellent. Albeit, the time zone differences make you hustle if you want to earn well, if the majority of your calls come from the UK. I am contracted with several top 10 ranked by revenue size interpreting firms, and this one offers the best rates out of all I've encountered. Obviously, you work at your own leisure if you're a contractor, meaning no benefits and you account for your own taxes. Also, it takes a bit over 30 days to get the paycheck, but it is always promptly on time.

Great company to work for

You work as an independent contractor therefore you can work whichever hours you need or want. It’s a great company to work for. They are very professional and they help you with anything you need.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

No benefits

Excellent agency to work for -choose your own hours

I started working for TELELANGUAGE recently and so far, I love it, since I choose my own hours, knowing the right time to log in is the key factor. Management is very accommodating to one’s needs., great service. I like variety of cases., not only medical, but different ones. So far., I am very pleased with them. They pay on time

loved my time, respectful management , pay on time

I loved my time at Telelanguage. I was a contractor interpreter. My work slowed down beginning of covid-19 and that is how I stopped working for them. I may come back at some point. In general pay is on time, management is respectful, easy going and nice. Ofcourse we always wish we get paid more, but there are companies who pay less than them. Their platform is my favorite so far. it is better than the better known companies.

Pros

-Pay on time -Great platform -nice management

Cons

-pay after 45 days

Good company

You get paid per minutes so lets hope that you get enough hours to make a living you need to be so patient excpecting calls to come in to be able to earn a living

Pros

Not that many calls

Cons

Not enough money

Speaking about Spanish, good call flow and decent VRI volume. It is a solid company that has a good client base.

Been with them for many years and the flexibility and freedom to chose your times to be available while working from home are great benefits. I think that they also have to look at the market and competition. Experienced interpreters get hired at newer companies at better rates and being stuck in one rate for a long time is not good. Productivity based incentives would be a good proyect. Even a couple of cents every few years would be nice.

Pros

Control your schedule and your income

Cons

Some times will call when you are not available

Good company

It’s a great company to work for, the amount of calls that you get aren’t a lot so don’t except a good income here, they pay per minute so it all depends on duration of calls that you receive daily.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Low income

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telelanguage. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.9Personal Development
3.8Career Opportunities
4.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Telelanguage with

Learn about Telelanguage in popular locations

• Telelanguage