Telelanguage Employee Review

View all Telelanguage reviews

Friendly Environment
Professional Medical Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 19, 2019
Had great guidance when I first started. I also appreciated the fact that if I had any questions, I could contact my manager by call or text. I enjoyed meeting new people and being able to fill the gap to the patient's language barrier. The convenience to schedule appointments that fit my schedule was also a great part of the job. One of the disadvantages was having to drive Downtown Portland to pick up my check and also to drop off my signed sheets as completion of the interpreting service.
Pros
Schedule my own appointments
Cons
No healthcare or benefits

Other Telelanguage Employee Reviews

good company with good rates
Medical Arabic Interpreter OPI (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 22, 2019
Good company with no stress if you wanna wok from home , I'm really happy that I'm working with them. The only thing that I don't like is the payment date which is very late and some days the call volume is low
Pros
no stress, good management
Cons
payment date
Freedom to work from home.
Telephone Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 1, 2019
I am very passionate about my work. I have worked with Telelanguage for the past 15 years and have grown with the company. Even though we work from home we get to know and care about all our clients. I enjoy everyday at work and I am always happy to help.
Pros
No need to drive in the traffic. I love working in the peaceful environment my home provides me.
Cons
The only negative is that the phone always rings when we are about to sit down for supper.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telelanguage. Our community is ready to answer.