Telelanguage Employee Review

View all Telelanguage reviews

Pay is low and would only pay every month
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  TexasMay 6, 2018
They pay only after month. If you have direct deposit it take about additional 5-7 days to receive payment. Because of that you receive payment after 40 days.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Payment

Other Telelanguage Employee Reviews

Freedom to work from home.
Telephone Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 1, 2019
I am very passionate about my work. I have worked with Telelanguage for the past 15 years and have grown with the company. Even though we work from home we get to know and care about all our clients. I enjoy everyday at work and I am always happy to help.
Pros
No need to drive in the traffic. I love working in the peaceful environment my home provides me.
Cons
The only negative is that the phone always rings when we are about to sit down for supper.
My opinion about Telelanguage's work
Date Self-Employed (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 19, 2019
The typical daily work starts at 5:00 AM and basically ends at 4: PM. I have learnt customer service, its strategies, and how to be poise, in addition to improving on the task. I manage my time by focusing on the job throughout the day. Furthermore, I keep my work environment quite and without distractions. The hardest part of the interpretation work is in how to keep up work speed consistently with work protocols. The most enjoyable part of the job however, is, when you see the customer served.
Pros
As an independent contractor, you serve yourself by what you get on your own according to your choice..
Cons
Sitting for long times sometimes and taking short breaks, and not knowing what time calls will be received at.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telelanguage. Our community is ready to answer.

Telelanguage Reviews by Location