Telelanguage Employee Reviews

Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 16, 2014
Great work overall, despite some mishaps here and there.
You find work whenever you sign in and customer service is prompt to help you whenever you encounter any problem during calls.
low call volume!
Telephonic interpreter (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 14, 2014
Even though salary is low they made up for it with high call volume but not any more! And if they are hiring even more people the volume will be even lower.
Official response from Telelanguage
November 20, 2017

Thank you for addressing your concern with us. We realize volume can be a big concern and we do our best to maintain a solid team, while at the same time being able to provide service to our customers in a timely manner. Our coverage coordination team has recently expanded and our working with each individuals to dictate the most ideal time frame for optimal volume.

Friendly comfortable environment
Interpreter Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 8, 2014
It's a great place to work if you know what you're doing and interested in the field
Job Security
Interpreter Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Portland OrApril 12, 2014
Very easy job but if you do scheduling prepare yourself to get overwhelmed, everyone gets along w everyone its private company but cant say much on here just because its alot of stuff..
Cons
Short breaks and lunches
Flexible
Somali/Swahili phone interpreter (Former Employee) –  OregonJanuary 23, 2014
Great place to work as you chose when and how much to work. I enjoyed it very much.
Pros
flexible
Cons
Productive and fun place to work
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Oregon, USAJanuary 13, 2014
Being a team player dunring the meger between two companies and trained to use new application software to speed up the process.The control and decision making were great since staff were involved in some of them. Great co-workers who supports in anyway neccessary. Fun place to work with a gym at the basement.
Exciting workplace provides an opportunity to work with diverse patients in various atmospheres.
Medical Russian Translator (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 2, 2013
Telelanguage provides a positive challenge in working with various patients in hospitals, clinics, or at the patient's home. The most rewarding and enjoyable part of the day is witnessing the relief expressed by the patient when he/she realizes that you have come to interpret for them and get their message accurately to the provider.
Pros
flexible schedule. you control your hours and times of work.
Cons
no benefit.