Play YouTube video button

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

United States9,835 reviews
Found 9,835 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Teleperformance selected this as a representative review
I enjoy the people that work there. They are friendly and always offer to help. Very understanding when it comes to emergencies of any kind. They are very helpful and honest.
My experience working for Teleperformance started off okay being that I had the luxury to work from home but on the down side the pay wasnot too good for the amount stress that comes with job.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Little pay and scheduled change too much
There's a reason why Teleperformance has such a high turnover rate and that's for a number odd reasons that would be honestly okay if they were isolated incidents. The management was incompetent 80% of the time, human resources seemed to never want to deal with you, the schedule adherence was unnecessarily harsh, a lot of the amenities were straight up lied about, the systems only worked about 10% of the time. The only upsides to the job were two things; the pay, and the taco truck that moved to the cafeteria instead of being camped outside in the parking lot and you don't even get that if you're working from home.
fantastic job, always fun. got to move out to greece to work here and the place is amazing. everyone there is great to work with

Work itself is decent. get to talk to people all day which is good
working here is fun most of the time. sometimes stressful but not really. lots of people around which is always fun, can sometimes be hard to talk though as the office can be soo loud.

Answering the calls is actually quite enjoyable. doesn't feel to monotonous.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
These are different wors since you didnt like that I only had 16 words I am literally proving ur 150 minimum is bs and this is so much better great work life balance teleperformance good pay bad pepoole
was nice to work from home but the pay and raises is pretty low. $13/hr and .25 cent raises a year. Training is crammed in 3 weeks and you mostly learn everything needed while on class stressing.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
pay and micromanagement
Advancing in this company is fairly straight forward as long as you are doing your job. At a year I was a senior advisor and now with everything going on they are doing everything from home permanently.
worked here for a little while. enjoyed it, it was a good place to work. job isnt too hard. mainly talking to lots of different people all day.people are always really nice though
The company had a great work environment. There was always a opportunity for you to move up withing the company. Everything was also hands on. Training was fantastic.
had such a fun time working here. the work was always good, loved talking to people all of the time. everyone arounmd the office is always extremely helpful when you need anything. managers were always very kind. only thing i could say is maybe the pay could have been a little better and occasionally, some days youd have to stay at the office a little later
The work life in this kind of organization is very absurd, from the employees to the management is ridiculous, I have absolutely zero tolerance for this organization.
This is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Place to work! I have never experienced anything so UNPROFESSIONAL and UNORGANIZED in my work life! I'm going to start from the beginning. My training was good. I obtained a good foundation from training which was the basics call flow learning how use the different systems that we need to use to handle a call properly. Now going to EDC is where everything started. My class had the worst EDC supervisor in that building. We never got the real floor walker help and when they did help it will take them forever to come help you but when it was time for your call to be burst they would blame you for dead air! My EDC supervisor was very young and immature as well, she and floor walkers will literally be on the floor practicing TikTok routines which why most times we didn't received the proper help. She wrote up who she wanted to write up , she showed a lot of favoriti"FAVORITE FLOOR WALKER" Now for Production i was placed on mid shift the worst thing to ever happen during my time of employment there. I pretty sure if you look at the turnovers they mostly come from mid shift but anyways My ACCM was horrible
Bad work and life balance. I did customer service on phones tgen chat support for agents, then email support, live agent chat and was expected to take calls too when queue was high, but was never given a raise the whole year I worked there. I have 16 years experience and was never going to be promoted to a supervisor as I was demoted for not doing three different roles for $12 an hour. That,s mininium where I live. Fast food workers are making what I was and have less responsibility. My last supervisor never coached me yet texted me that my stats were always low, but never said anything but great job on all my QAs.
Pros
Worked from home
Cons
Low pay
Turnover rate was high...they were too strict and didn’t have but two shifts!! I worked for them in 2012 and I doubt much has changed!! I was miserable
Whew, Chile! This place is very, VERY ghetto! Do NOT recommend!! If I could give it zero stars I would! Nevertheless, negative 5 stars it is! Again, I do not recommend!
Pros
Cons
Everything bad in your life times infinity!!
I love teleperformance because it was honest work and easy to maintain. I only had to leave due to family issues but without those I’d still be there loving the work the environment and most of all the employees and staff.
a job that is good to do. lots of different people all around so makes the time not working fun. the location is very handy, close to all the centers and public transport which was nice..
had a great time working here. the actual work, if sometimes a bit slow, is very engaging. never really felt bored but also never stressed or over worked.
I was excited at first to work from home. During my hiring process I specifically asked my recruiter if this was a sales job. The reason I asked her is because I didn’t want to deal with the stress of having to meet sales quotas and such and loose my job fir not meeting them she told me that it was not a sales job it was a Mac expert job. During my first week of training several people on my class started asking questions about the training because It seemed like we were in a sales class it was then our trainers told us that we were switch at the last minutes to sales. I was upset but I had already quit my prior job so I had no choice but to stick it out. But it’s not right .
Pros
They provide all equipment
Cons
Felt lied too during hiring process
The best job i've ever had. Everything is taken care of when you work here. All you have to do is show up on time and do what they tell you. Air Controlled environment.
Pros
Knowledgeable Staff
Cons
no cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.
6.8K
Women's ratings

3.6Fairygodboss Score

60%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

60%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.