Teleperformance

United States11,979 reviews

Found 11,979 reviews matching the searchSee all 32,807 reviews
agentcentersupervisorphonetrainingcustomtrainerissue

Giving it All I Can

I’ll start by saying I’ve only been employeed here 2 months. But here is what I have learned, or “observed” so far. I do think some of the rules can vary by which client you work for, the one I do has very strict rules in place. When I got my schedule I asked both of my training supervisors if I was able to get a different schedule and I was pretty much blown off. You are simply there to meet the need of the client. This also goes for any other time you need something outside your schedule - they (management) are not concerned with your life, just the client. I know with my last supervisor our breaks had to include bathroom time and we were literally told to take shorter breaks if we were going to have to use the restroom so our breaks didn’t go over 30 minutes for the shift. As far as time goes, if you clock in too early, come back from breaks/lunch late or stray from your schedule AT ALL you get written up. Doesn’t matter if it’s because you are signing in or if you have to leave early - anything outside of the hours you are scheduled will get you written up. There are a few people from my training class with whom I have made good friends and we try and help each other during our shifts since there is little help to be found otherwise. But working from home is really not for everyone, and not all you think it is. I do enjoy the job itself I just think some of the underlying things need to be tweaked

Boring work from home

Stress job most of the time, customers are angry most of the time, company did not give enough training about how to perform the duties correctly. Change of schedules all the time

Teleperformance insights

Based on 6,281 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Cesspool of lazy, indifferent superiors with no help to you whatsoever

Working for Teleperformance has been one of the most mentally exhausting and frustrating experiences I’ve had. Don’t expect any support or help ever when you’re having a hard time at this place. No one cares about you

Managers driven by bonus money and that determines where you stand with them

At first, I enjoyed my job with TP but as time went on that changed. If you meet the monthly stats you bonus and that means your supervisor will bonus also. Unfortunately, that is what drives them, if you bonus they like you and if you don't you are ignored. They will change your schedule with no regard to your home life. Changing an employee from the morning shift to the night shift can be a game-changer when the employee did not want the schedule change.

Pros

Remote

Cons

30 minute lunch with 2 15 min breaks, supervisors are not helpful, treated like chattel

Great while it lasted

I loved working for Teleperformance but after we were dropped by a client they definitely dropped the ball. People were told they still had a job but months later here I am not working and not making any money. They were calling from a no caller ID number because it was international call and I wasn’t informed of this until after they had been calling me for weeks. The only way I would get the money back from them is if I was placed with another client and completed the training for them. Me and other employees have been completely left out to dry by Teleperformance and it’s honestly sad.

Pros

Managers were very helpful, good pay, hour break time

Cons

Company misplaced me and many other employees, weird call set up, too many cold transfers

Okay company, but not for long term commitment

It’s a ‘free for all’ environment. They can change your hours or job up instantly, and sometimes with very little notice. Ability and enjoyment can depend on the account you’re assigned to. Management is poor. No one reaches out when you really need it. If there’s a problem with equipment, you are out of work. I also did not receive my last paycheck. There’s a load of problems that could come from working for this company. I do not recommend it, but some may like it.

Pros

Hour lunches; consistent schedule when you actually get one; working from home

Cons

Short breaks; poor work environment; poor management; poor benefits

Decent

They micromanage a lot and overall pretty stressful. It's pretty organized tho by sometimes its too much. Breaks are long enough to eat and get back to work in time.

Pros

good breaks

Cons

low pay

Poor Management

Didn’t pay me for 2 weeks of work because of bad equipment they sent me. I went out and spent my own money to try and fix the problem of almost 2 weeks and didn’t receive a dime for trying to fix the problem that should of been their job. Management was horrible the best thing about that place was the trainer he was amazing.

Very forgiving place

Mistakes werw allowes to.be made and learned from but you deren't taught most of the job you'll have to learn alot on the phone or asking A supervisor while dealing with customers without A pause on the phones

Horrible do not work here

Training was horrible. They did not train for everything needed to do the job. Trainer and supervisors talked to new hire trainees like they are stupid for not already knowing what to do. Very unprofessional. Waste of time.

productive

it was a nice place to work at, felt like i belonged, all the equipment was from the company, the manager always spoke to me from time to time to help me reach my goals and help with my mistakes on the job.

Pros

compesations

Cons

shorts breaks, not stable work hours

Cultural and communication restructure

Teleperformance overall was a great company to work for during the brief period I was employed with them. They came and took over the account of the company I was previously employed with. The transition was intense because it happened at the beginning of the pandemic. The culture of the company in my opinion could improve some to meet the needs of employees on all levels.

Pros

Employee recognition

Cons

Effective communication

Good overall work, seemed temp most of the time

I enjoyed working for TP, I worked the TXU energy and excelled, layoff is measured at certain seasons. I worked for the company twice, and left the second time because the line I was on was temp for energy in the state I was working , not Texas. The company was a good one to work overall, and a great option even if your looking for temp work.

Growth

You will have a opportunity for growth and development. Work from home opportunities as well. The pay is good. You will be paid in training. The job is what you make of it.

Working for this company was amazing. I was trained and continously coached.

I loved working for the company. I learned so. The culture of the company was inviting and interesting. I saw myself advancing. Maybe I can go back soon.

Pros

Good Healthcare plans. Awesome shifts.

Cons

I had to leave due to my health.

Fine

Management is fine, my TL is super supportive.WFH right now so a typical working day is pretty flexible.Working with IT is a bit annoyed sometimes but in general it's good.

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Short breaks

Good

Pay can be better but it’s easy and consistent! You’ll have a set schedule but it’s good for someone who needs a stable job! Management could be better with assisting others.

N/a

Didn’t like the job honestly it’s overrrated wish I never worked there don’t appreciate their employees we are not kids. I mean at the time I was young but still not a kid

Pros and Cons

Pros, some supervisors are amazing. They understand personal life can be hectic and it might be hard to do work that day. You have a team that is amazing. We communicate with each other on a daily basis. We are now starting this year to have days off during holidays. They also allow up to 20 hours of PTO to be transferred to the new year. Cons- The pay is low on average, you either have really busy days or slow days. Some supervisors will not work with you at all. Very strict with call handling.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

Pay

Several improvements needed. They do not put employees first.

Several improvements in the work culture were needed when I worked there. However, since then, there were impactful changes from the Director level downwards and I was advised that it has been better since.

Many different systems and many different system issues.

There is no reason to bring the system down to update or upgrade systems during the work day, especially not in the middle of renewal season - loss of job aids and notes causes stress and frustration for everyone, even the help desk - especially the customer. All because upper management made a lot of bad decisions that unfortunately affect employee matrix and unnecessary mistakes - leading to termination - the cheap sob's won't pay unemployment.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Stressful and irresponsible supervisors and managers

Common questions about Teleperformance

Answered by current and former employees at Teleperformance

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.6
InHerSight Score
2.4Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight