Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 10,787 reviews matching the search
its very easy to get a job here if you really need a job, yes it a place where you can grow but sometimes I feel like because so many employees come and go every day, they have a little favoritism.
He conocido mejores call centers. Este lugar es para alguien que ocupe un trabajo urgente y obtener experiencia en esta industria, osea hablo de un primer o segundo trabajo en call centers, pues además de lo descrito anteriormente, el salario es muy bajo.
Pros
Buena cafetería y un pequeño salon de juego.
Cons
En el piso vives asediado por los supervisores, los de quality no te perdonan muchas equivocaciones.
Many people few computers. It was a simple job but the calls back to back were kind of boring but it was common sense. One day I came to work they had all the trainees on the computers and no computers for people who were not new to actually clock in
I honestly should’ve listened to all the bad reviews about this company because all of the good reviews left seem to be from corporate, or managers. This company is awfully uncomfortable to work for, as they are extremely unorganized. You are told so many lies upon hiring, just to get you to take the job. Tele-performance is desperate for workers always, and it’s easy to see why. Imagine working from home for a third party company, and having zero assistance from managers when necessary. My shifts were 10am-7pm, and my managers shift ended at 5pm. Working the last 2 hours were always miserable as it was very frustrating not having help when I needed it, and nobody to call on. The bonus structure within my campaign was very poorly put together, leaving many of us without a bonus due to matters out of our hands. I could go on and on about how much I disliked working for this company, but you get it. Save yourself and work anywhere but here.
Cons
Short breaks, disorganized
I enjoyed working there and pay was fairly good. Over all never had any issues with management nor employee. Would recommend working here as a great starter for a customer service representative.
Pros
Inviting environment
Cons
Work balance
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
This company will hire almost anyone as long as you can read and apeak. The location I worked at in Hobart IN, I've literally seen people come to work in pajama pants and house shoes. The pay rate is super low, 5he staff treats you as if youre just a number becauaw the turn aroundd rate is so extreme. But...if you need something asap to get some type of income, this is the place to come.
If looking for a temporary job it’s bearable otherwise DON’T waste your time. Pay was decent, in sales you have opportunity to make money off of incentives and there are top performers who walk away with big bonuses. However they have pretty high metric expectations and high sale quotas despise what they tell you. If you don’t meet percentages they’re forced to pull you into coaching. Training did not cover nearly enough information and does not fully prepare you for the amount that you have to learn on the spot while on the phones. Sometimes when reaching out for help they take forever to respond and are inconsistent with information that they give. Management for the most part was poor and unprofessional and passive aggressive emails from upper management was a normal occurrence. You are literally just a number to them. Some behavior that I witness from supervisors was unacceptable. For example when we where transitioning to being on the phones after training loads of new hires had questions and a certain supervisor would literally sigh and seem reluctant and ANNOYED to be answering questions. I asked for a leave of absence due to a personal issue and it took management over a week to respond to my formal request. They absolutely overwork you and after training instead of hourly lunches they reduced it to only 30 minutes. They’re also able to change your schedule weekly with no notice, you have to check for yourself and are held accountable. Some employees wouldn’t even have two consecutive days off it would be spread out throughout the week. And you can guarantee you will - more...
Pros
Incentives, bonuses
Cons
Too many to list
management was unprofessional, longs hours short breaks. talk to rude customers throughout day. If you like saying the same thing over and over then you could like it . Was told i would get the right pay but they gave me wrong the pay rate.
Pros
paid traning
Cons
short breaks, no fair pay, horrible benefits
Being able to work from home due to covid is nice but the client I work for micromanaged so hard and had high expectations and not sounding like a robot, yet gets mad at you for taking the time to do so and not following a script. I got in trouble for taking 4 minutes on a call for medical emergencies!! Plus they pay minimum wage, never accept your time off, and do nothing for you. Yet when they are understaffed they beg you to help them and do over time. Their turn around rate is atrocious.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Almost everything
June 14, 2021
Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Please provide more information via our LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com.
It doesn’t matter what they want you to call it. It’s a call center. There are opportunities for advancement but good luck beating the metrics.They’ll literally do anything to not pay out your bonus. Working for tech support for a FAANG company shouldn’t be so disenchanting, but here we are. PTO is honestly a pie in the sky dream if you haven’t been there longer than three years.Working on getting out myself.
Pros
Wfh, scheduling flexibility if you ask for it when you get hired
Cons
Pay, benefits, pto, difficult customers
June 14, 2021
Please share more details via our LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com so we can address this issue. Thank you!
Culture is horrible. Working from home was a plus, but that was about the only positive think. Favoritism runs rampant. If you know the right person you will always have a job there.
June 10, 2021
It's a call center. Your experience will be based upon which project you sign up for. Insurance sales isn't too bad. Call volume really cranks up during AEP and OEP. The easiest part is remembering that your job is helping people. The hardest part is the amount of rude or disgruntled customers.
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Short break, high deductible health benefits, bugged system
June 10, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! All the best!
Overworked underpaid, often under appreciated. Stressful and toxic environment. Management doesn't care about the agents on the phone. Often project managers are overworked and can barely complete the work in an eight hour shift.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
Hard to get the bonuses
June 10, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via our LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com. Thank you!
Don't waste your time on this company!!! Trainers drag out the training with small talk because they dont know what they're talking about. They give you contradicting instructions & only confuse you more. Resources are bulky, hard to navigate and outdated - making it impossible to figure out no matter how determined you are. You're turned down or ignored when you ask for more training. Be ready to spend 1 hour to 30 mins to set up your systems before even clocking in and spend an hour after work to tally up every minute worked to make sure you get paid. It's as if their systems are glitchy on purpose in hopes that employees wont check their hours every single day so they can pay out less. Regular day looks like taking calls, putting customer on hold to ask sups what to do and relaying this back to customers hopefully within the hold time (several times per call if its more than a general question which it usually is). Then writing notes in two different systems with a dozen drop down menus to slow you down even more per call. Once you're done with a call its not over because you're told to find time between calls to wrap up work on previous calls because thats just how their systems work. Oh and expect the computer hardware and especially software to crash at least thrice a day. Good luck if this is your only option!
Pros
work from home
Cons
absolutely everything
June 14, 2021
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!
Training really terrible. They don’t help you at all. They only talks about the company not about what you will be doing. Training is treated like school making you participate all the time . And partner up with people on stuff that don’t have to nothing do with your positions. A waste of time until you actually get calls than your on your on. No one has the answers on how to set up direct deposit or where wisely card at. The worse experience of my life.
Pros
Paid training
Cons
Everything else
June 8, 2021
At teleperformance they are there for your when you need it most of the time and they are willing to work with you and help you better understand everything
June 8, 2021
Thank you for sharing your positive experience at TP! All the best!
Low pay, bad benefits. Easy to get hired and easy to stay employed . Some room for advancement, but still low pay compared to the same position elsewhere
Pros
Very flexible around school, etc
Cons
Low pay and horrible benefits
June 8, 2021
The training was not helpful I was very new and I didn’t get as much training help as I was hoping to get half the training we had to listen to someone just for half the training because we couldn’t get into any of account that’s was provided
Pros
Pay
Cons
No help leave you to Teach yourself
June 8, 2021
always find an excuse to make it there way.You may start at one pay and be lowered down if they lose the campaign. No organization your just a number
Been here for over 2 years, am on time every day, I was assigned team lead right out of nesting. But never got a raise. They change your schedule at will, without a notice. They expect us to take calls from all languages using a translator even tho we have agents that get paid more for being bilingual. REFUSE to allow days off even with 80 hours of PTO! Deny saying I’m too important to the company to have a day off. It is a joke! Have better stats than anyone in my team, but they hire a random person with 0 experience and make them manager! You can complain all you want but nobody cares at all.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Work environment is very stressful. Management does very little to see that you become successful. All management is concerned with our job metrics which are next to impossible to meet. Thank God the clients I was helping on the phone were very nice most of the time.
Pros
Employees were fun to work with it . Opportunities to work in the community Do exist.
Cons
Never off when time to clock out at 5:00. Job metrics next to impossible to meet. Bonuses are rare.
June 7, 2021