Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 7,151 reviews matching the search See all 16,405 reviews
Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXSeptember 25, 2018
TP knows how to have fun, but needs to balance personal life and work life. Things come up, and people have to take more days off than they would like.
Pros
Guaranteed 40 hours a week
Cons
Very strict attendance policy, doctor notes are not welcomed.
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany GaSeptember 25, 2018
It’s a fun place to work if you have patience, love talking and sitting down all day. They really do try to make the call center less boring by playing music , playing games etc
apply at your own risk
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDSeptember 24, 2018
I will say that there were a few people who really helped me and helped me advance and grow there, however a majority of the people are there only to help themselves and will throw you under the bus if they need to. they will fire you with no warning or real reason among other kinda shady practices. if you need a job apply but never forget you are just a number there
Pros
promote from within
Cons
too many
N/a
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Albany, GASeptember 24, 2018
Work there is very interesting. You never be bored and you never have nothing to do. You learn a lot from this job and will help you dealing with people in long run.
Loved networking and events.
Pharmacy Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 24, 2018
Quality service, loved communication with clients and updated files. Privacy act.answer what clients needed to know about there prescriptions.placed override codes if needed.
Pros
Break was good.
Cons
Couldn't leave vwhen it was time to get off .had to stay on call or rude clients
Unprofessional,
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLSeptember 24, 2018
If you are looking for something temporary and unorganized this might be for you. this is a starter job for people coming out of high school or just need extra cash. If you are serious about work, want to help other and want to look professional, this is not for you.
Workplace culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXSeptember 24, 2018
Teleperformance is a very fast pace. However the employees and supervisor are easy to work with. They are willing to help you to get to your goals. They stress that the client comes first. No set time to work with the client to help with their needs.
Pros
Helpful, fun
Cons
No vacation time or sick days until after a year
fun plcae to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hobart, INSeptember 24, 2018
I enjoyed working there and meeting lots of people. Only problem is that point system which really hurts people with children when having to leave in emergencies.
Not the best experience, but definitely the worst.
Apple Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLSeptember 23, 2018
I applied for a bilingual customer service position and was excited when I received a call to come in for an interview. The staff were super nice (except the woman at the front desk). I took a general computer technology test and typing test. I aced both. Although I applied for a customer service position, which is what I really wanted, I was given a tech support position with Apple Support instead. That was the first red flag I would say.

I started training 2 weeks later in the evening (4pm-12:30am). It started out great. However, we had gone through 4 trainers by the end of the first week! Not only that, we were also kept being told that we might have to switch to a morning training class. It didn't make any sense since I was offered this position 2 weeks in advance! How did they not have time to make such a drastic change before the class started? It drastically affected everyone in the class. I changed my plans twice just so they would come back and tell us to disregard the change.. During this time, we were merged temporarily with the other evening class. It was a mess.. We finally were given a permanent trainer at the end of the first week of training.. I was glad he was very competent, but we were taught by 3 others before him and we were rushed to learn things quick and they all taught differently. I was answering questions the way previous trainers taught me, but later I would be told not to do it that way by the current trainer.. It was confusing. The rest of the class felt the same way and we discussed about it when the trainer(s) weren't around. A quarter of the
  more... class didn't show up for the second week of training. I guess they had enough.

Our class was moved once again to another training room. We were told we'd be put on the floor that day and none of us felt prepared. I had to go. It's a shame because I applied for a bilingual customer support position and was given something else. I took it because I really wanted to work here. I ended up going to their competitor which is just down the street, even though Teleperformance was my first choice. But the management at Teleperformance was a nightmare! I'd still be there if it weren't for this experience because everyone was super friendly, and the other new employees and I really got along.
Pros
Great hours. Friendly people.
Cons
Management.
great job!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, GASeptember 22, 2018
Overall great job! I like the job. It was a good job. The pay was worth it. The managers was great to work with. We had great customer service at the job.
It was a great job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXSeptember 21, 2018
Besides not having very many benefits and zero pay raises, it was a awesome job to work for. My supervisor was the best lady ever. I enjoyed all of the competitions we had for enrollments.
Pros
Lots of ways to win prizes
Cons
No pay raise
Productive and fun workplace
Website Customer Support (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 21, 2018
A typical day wouldn't exactly be a typical day if you worked at Teleperformance. Every day there was something new to learn. The best part of this company is its diversity. There's people from all over the world who you get interact with on day to day basis. Although sometimes things might get get a little hectic, Teleperformance is definitely a place where you can grow and fun doing it.
Pros
Fun, Productive, Managers who actually work with you
Cons
Micromanaging, stressful
Productive work place
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXSeptember 21, 2018
Teleperformance is a fast paced call center with different projects going at once. It's competitive, fun and easy going. Hours are set and management is flexible
Pros
2 breaks
Cons
Short lunch
Great career stepping stone; No long term value
MSR Card Fraud Agent (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 20, 2018
The job requires no prior experience with competitive starting pay which makes the job worth a try and for a while the pay outweighs the work environment and management. Over the course of my tenure with the company the minimal pay increases weren't enough to continue dealing with the hostile, favoritism driven, poorly kept, equipment malfunctioning work environment and coupled with poor to no communication with upper management makes it unbarely to work there are times
Good company
Quality Agent for FedEx Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chihuahua, TXSeptember 20, 2018
Good company over all they did what they where supposed to.
Pros
Good company
Cons
Low payment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 20, 2018
Management is unprofessional. They constantly give u attitude when u have a question about a customers bill. I told the manager I needed help on a call an basically got ignored . Very unprofessional
Pros
Lunch was good
Cons
Better management team
Ideal for High School
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  MerrillvilleSeptember 19, 2018
Opportunity for someone without any or much experience to get hired. A day at work varies by client, but asking people for payment or to sign up for something is typical.
Loved my manager, Matt D created a great work enviornment for our team.
Workforce Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MISeptember 19, 2018
Though it was a fast paced environment we were empowered to be comfortable to get the job done. Also, alot of overtime $$$$$, especially during the holiday time and there are also plenty of opportunities during the year to leave early.
Pros
Overtime, free meals and snack daily
Cool place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTSeptember 18, 2018
Employee friendly as well as driven. Could be a little less manipulative towards us. A bit pushy on sales rather than building reports. Loses focus at time causing them to not meet goals as well.
Official response from Teleperformance
September 21, 2018

Thank you for your honest review and for letting us know how it works in the operations. Rest assured that your review is noted and will help us improve our business and service our employees better. Best regards!

Extremely demanding and not rewarding
Remote Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 18, 2018
I think the hardest thing was that there was such a high demand, and no rewards. They have no regard for allowing a personal life, you have to work for 6 months before they will give you paid time off and after the mandatory overtime over that 6 months you only get 3 days total, so by the end of the year you're lucky if you have earned a week of but it's very easy to burn out on this job quickly.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Too Demanding
Official response from Teleperformance
September 21, 2018

We want to provide employees a great working experience and it seems that we have failed you. We hope you can share this with us via LET'S CONNECT help line at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com so that we can conduct an investigation and address the issue. Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K

2.3InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight