Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Terrible
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 23, 2018
This place is a bit soul sucking and isn't worth the pay. Rules are strict, people aren't always great. Paid training, dull, boring and stressful. You can get hired quickly though, which is nice?
Cons
Dull, low pay, poor benefits, bad hours
un gran lugar para trabajar para estudiantes
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santo DomingoApril 23, 2018
un gran lugar para estudiantes ya que permite desarrollarse bien aunque no pagan tanto como otros lugares
Little Appreciation
Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 23, 2018
TP is notoriously cheap with pay, benefits, travel policy. Management was completely disengaged and not interested in developing a team. Seems that client work is done in a silo without providing any bigger picture of opportunities or where your contribution fits in. There was very little sense of appreciation in any way. I learned more from my client than from my own employer.
Pros
ability to work from home
Cons
feeling lost in a huge company with no support
ClearCaptions was the best job I've ever had.
Caption Agent (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 22, 2018
Teleperformance, I'm actually not that big of a fan of in general. I wouldn't want to work there on another account. But working for ClearCaptions was the greatest time of my life. I'm still upset that I couldn't keep the 95 percent QA score needed to keep the job.

The trainer, who is now a lead, was fantastic.

The lead, who was a supervisor, and now works at a different job was the best of my life.

The whole job was so lax and everything was so de-stressful. If you can get hired on to ClearCaptions, I highly recommend it.
Pros
lax, laid back enviroment
Cons
teleperformance
speaking with new people everyday,
CSR (Former Employee) –  Fairmont, WVApril 22, 2018
I really enjoyed getting to speak with new people daily and doing my best to help with whatever problem they were having. Also I enjoyed working with the people that i worked with, everyone got along for the most part.
Pros
New people
Cons
angry people
April 24, 2018

That's great to know! We believe having fun while working is the best way to deliver outstanding customer service. Keep up the good work!

productive
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAApril 22, 2018
Teleperformance was a good work place to be in but me personnel wouldt refer to a friend. When I was there I had problems with the mentors not staying in there place.
Na
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAApril 22, 2018
Management was poor, they expect you to grasp the concept of running 5 different appilcations when during training most trial applications were not working
Easy with product knowledge
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLApril 21, 2018
The position was easy as long as you knew the product knowledge. My specific position was over customer service calls and warranty replacements. The hours sitting at a desk and schedule changes were my only issue.
Cool Place BUT has it's flaws
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXApril 21, 2018
Has great people working there BUT sometimes there is not hours and you are told to go home earlier than expected. The managers are very nice and helpful
Pros
Good pay!
Cons
Short hours, sometimes.
Great place to work for
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 20, 2018
The first thing to remember with Teleperformance is that your boss has been in your shoes, Guaranteed. this makes a HUGE difference when discussing problems that you are encountering on the job as the person responsible for helping you with them is guaranteed to know how to fix those problems.
I hated this place.
Contractor for USAA for Member Service Accounts (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 20, 2018
This was not a place I would ever tell someone to work. The only thing that I enjoyed about it was that it was a contractor for USAA and I working with the members of the Military and their families.
Unprofessional
Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 20, 2018
A supervisor tried to fight me and they released Me.. Need I say more? They Never even spoke to us about benefits at all. They do not communicate between administrative departments. you will be told situation is being investigated but only so that you do not file unemployment.
Pros
Non
Cons
Ghetto
work from home
Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHApril 20, 2018
the most enjoyable part of the job was working from home and also could be the most boring part as well. hardest part of the job was when the system went down and u couldn't work.
Pros
work from home
Cons
sometime sysem go down
Very relaxed atmosphere handling customers orders.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 20, 2018
You were on the phone for most of the 8 hour shift. Dealing with angry to pleasant customers. You always had to keep a positive attitiude and stay pleasant.
The company needs njelo with csy full kk km
Customer Service Advocate (Current Employee) –  Gary, INApril 20, 2018
Teleperformance is a place that needs order.There need be more training for quality leadership.Need to have upscale training and more leader'ship roles.
Pros
Lunch accomodations
Cons
Short bresks
April 24, 2018

Thank you for being candid with your review. Our goal is to make sure our employees are guided by the management, provided feedback and equipped with enough knowledge to be able to support customers. If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, kindly go to http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. Rest assured, this will be dealt with and proper actions will be taken.

Teleperformance
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAApril 20, 2018
Teleperformance was a very difficult job because of the environment. I wouldn’t recommend this job to someone looking for a professional environment. You may be disappointed.
April 24, 2018

Thank you for sharing your opinion. Our goal is to provide a professional and nurturing environment wherein employees get to enjoy their job while providing excellent service to their customers. We're sorry we didn't meet your expectations but we wish you all the best for the future.

This job is stressful
Assistant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LAApril 19, 2018
This job is beyond stressful and although it pays fairly here in Shreveport it doesn’t get paid enough for all the work we do. The management is poorly taken care of too.
Ambiente juvenil
Agente de Soporte Técnico Nivel 2 (Former Employee) –  ChihuahuaApril 19, 2018
Buen ambiente de trabajo, malas prestaciones. Excelentes instalaciones
Only good thing is the job pays 10+ entry level
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hobart, INApril 19, 2018
Every program except UnitedhealthCare is very good and recommendable. Management is horrible if you have a problem expect almost a month to go by before getting it fixed and schedules are not made to accommodate your outside life. Very unorganized and only does what the client requests and not whats best for the
employee.
Pros
Good starting pay
Cons
Everything besides the pay
stressful work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Marion, VAApril 19, 2018
training is easy money, when you hit the floor its a whole new ball game. Management is all over the place, desks have to be clear , no books, pictures, phones, or any type of entertainment. hours are not family friendly .
Pros
45 minute lunch
Cons
work enviroment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

54.2K

Powered by Fairygodboss

4.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.