Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 6,697 reviews matching the search See all 15,334 reviews
Strict work environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJune 22, 2018
A day with this company is very busy. When walking in the door and going to your assigned area the day start off on the phone and you stay in this position until lunch time. I learned a great deal about health care such as the HIPAA laws, what is covered and what is not covered under the customer's insurance. The manager that I had she was wonderful because she was willing to work with you and tell you what needs to improve to bring up your scores to move up within the company. The environment is very overwhelming because the building has a lot of people and different accounts within the building. There was nothing hard about working with this company and the only thing that was enjoyable about working here is talking to the different doctors, nurses, and patients from different states such as California, Arizona, and so fore.
Pros
Has a resturant inside the company that serves different foods
Cons
Had to bid to stay on a day shift
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJune 21, 2018
The first day during orientation the threats of being started, when on into training, and has continue for almost 3 years. When I go to work for a company I am diciated, but have decided I can't live with constant threats. Below you ask the question "do I approve of ther EOC." Don't know the CE, but do not care at all for the country that owes teleperformance.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
teleperformance
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Merrillville, INJune 20, 2018
working at teleperformance is ok i work for Allstate for a year now who only provides 5 hours or 6 if really needed and OT but thats not promised also pays 10 a hour you receive 8 hours if you started in from a different program and transferred over with Allstate. if your new to teleperformance and get in Allstate you will only will only start with 5 hours
Pros
always have snacks you can pay or get 3 dollars out you check every month the money is being donated
Cons
short breaks
Fun and layed back
Call center Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 20, 2018
While working a Teleperformace they made every employee feel like family until about my 7th month in is when i started to feel as though i had been treated unfairly. my supervisor at the time would tell other agents about my personal areas of improvement.
Very lovable coworkers and some managment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake, NMJune 20, 2018
Management could be better benefots couod be better with a new child on the way and when the mother works woth me as well. Wrpte me up for using my paid time off to be woth my 3 day old child. Some things can be better but the environment with coworkers are amazing and I leanred alot from my peers
great place for a come up
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 20, 2018
Management at AT&T sucks. Great place to work. Great bonuses! No cap on overtime. Very unorganized. Like any job it has its days. Great pay and great people.
Put in work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAJune 20, 2018
how to review, to move fast, poor management, great party's,keeping track,the pay check needed most help with directions not provided willing to learn more
Pros
great food
Cons
managment
Would not go back
Health Insurance enrollment (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJune 20, 2018
They treet people as strictly a # not as a person at all. Was lied to in interview,rarely sit at the same cubicle and share the headset with anyone prior that has sat there. Your given ear-ads for the headset to put on at each shift. very sanitary...
Pros
$16.00 hr and overtime at the start
Cons
too many to list
Unpleasant Environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  SCJune 20, 2018
This place is a horrific environment to work in. You have back stabbers there from employees to management. Never worked in such an environment. Just isn't a great atmosphere.
Fun and fast paced environment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZJune 20, 2018
Im glad to ve working for this company as it feels good to be apart of something more. I really like the environment and the mission statement of the company.
Pros
Plenty of hours and benefits
Good For Immediate hire
Tech Support/ Customer service (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJune 19, 2018
This job is good for those who are looking for a job and need one quick because they hire on the spot as long as you have basic experience and can type.
very unprofessional
Member Services Agent (Current Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLJune 19, 2018
from managers to supervisors very unprofessional company
a lot of favoritism . Lack of proper training and very misleading in terms of changes that take place.
great workplace. bad accountability
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sandy, UT 84094June 19, 2018
I worked there for 2 years, then the job dropped out from under me without any ability to fix it. after that Teleperformance tried repeatedly to take my income and ability to live away even whilst not working there.
no work life balance
Agent (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 19, 2018
work life balance are not good, pay not good having to work every weekend with no time for family. supervisor where not very informative on improvement and how to make my work more consistant
Pros
it was a job
Cons
work life no balance
Alot of employees
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJune 19, 2018
Training was the good part but once your on the floor it's ok you just want get that one on one time if you need help.. and you also got paid during traing so that's a plus. But you do learn alot.
Pros
Learn new things
Cons
Short breaks
Fun
Telemarketer sales rep. (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COJune 19, 2018
Well it was a fun job I never wanted to quit but had too they didn't think I made enough sales for them I happened to sell readers digest which was hard getting someone to buy it for 79.99 a month although I made a lot of sales they just wanted more we had to meet the chart of sales and it had to be high for them to keep you or they let you go 🤔🤗
Pros
A big break room
Cons
Short break free coffee
Great company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZ 85635June 18, 2018
I really enjoyed this job. It gave me a great way to conneCT with the community aND get the opportunity to help the elderly. If I could I would return to this job.
Worst Most Ghetto Unprofessional WORK Environment EVER
Sprint Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLJune 18, 2018
we were given tests but never taught anything, accused of cheating on exams when we failed due to lack of teaching, and expected to work on the floor but were never trained on the software platforms until ONE OUR before "nesting".
Productive work place, helping people who needed help
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZ 85635June 17, 2018
Enjoyed working at teleperformance. Receiving inbound calls and helping get the members the help that they needed. Went to work, manned phone for inbound calls, helped locate members, determined type of help they needed, dispatched thye of provider they needed.
Pros
flexable shifts, different campaigns
Cons
short breaks
I enjoy my work
Authorization Agent (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 17, 2018
I enjoy my work. I am a WAHA agent (work at home agent), I like the project I'm working on, I'm an independent contractor. A typical day consists of me login into my systems and creating or attaching clinical to existing authorization.
Pros
I work from home with no distractions
Cons
No monotary compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

54.3K

2.3InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight