Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Found 7,591 reviews matching the search See all 17,472 reviews
Terrible communication with agents
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 15, 2019
At this establishment, they never told me that they would put my mandatory overtime hours before shift, so I was technically "late" and we can only check our schedules at work.
working on cell phones for sprint
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJanuary 15, 2019
Customers calls in and tells you what is going on with their phone. as a customer service rep. you have to do all test to see if you can troubleshoot to see what is wrong with phone. Once you identify it you can move along with the process to get customer satisfied in a mannerly time. the hardest part of the job is when you have to do a lot of troubleshooting because it may take awhile to diagnose the problem. The enjoyable part is when you can solve customers problem in a timely manner.
Pros
not being able to solve problem in a timely manner
Cons
being able to solve problem in a timely manner
Night work
Telephone Operator (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZJanuary 15, 2019
Management, was new for this program. The hours were hard for me to do when all I did was sit during a third shift. Did not enjoy having no regular days off every week.
Pros
clean
Cons
bad eqipment
N/a
Technical Support Level (Current Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLJanuary 15, 2019
The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional ... "Work/life balance can be challenging at times" You get to work with some great people from all over the world.
good job
Customer Service Representitive (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 15, 2019
good job.....bacd managment,lerned alot about insurance,fu atmophere.the hardest part of jobs is the calls cuming so fast.the most enjoyable part about job is the people
Pros
overtime
Cons
managment
Fire Happy
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJanuary 15, 2019
I loved the client I worked for. I was fired for not being able to call in sick. My phone did not work from my home and I was too ill to be able to get in my car and drive to a spot to call from my phone. They did not care. Funny thing is after I was fired and escorted to my car, I was told by a friend I got an MSAT which is a favorable member review. I miss working with the members and co workers, the management not so much.
Pros
Getting to assist military personnel and thank them for their service.
Terrible
Agent (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 14, 2019
They are very unorganized and they don't value you as an employee. They training process is good, but the production floor is terrible. They lie to you, so they can get you in the door,but they never tell you what you are getting yourself into at th
Cons
rude, they let any and everything work there, not a good working environment.
Official response from Teleperformance
January 15, 2019

Thank you for taking time to write that review. We see to it to provide our employees a professional environment wherein proper treatment is given and open communication is practiced.

Bad
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fairborn, OHJanuary 14, 2019
Working there is mentally draining. The customers are very mean and disrespectful. They do work great with the school schedules. They have benefits that are taken out of your pay every month. Bonusing is very hard due to all of the qualifications you need to meet in a month.
How I feel about working there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 14, 2019
I was A nice place to work I enjoyed the environment and the people. I would go back if I could go back to work there and work again and to hopefully move up in the company
Teleperformance
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 14, 2019
This is not a great place to work , especially if you have handicaps or if you get sick easily , you will lose your job quick ,pay is not very good and management really stinks . You may get suspended but dont plan on going back because you actually got fired with no explanation
Great atmosphere
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 14, 2019
Love all of my co-workers, they make the time go by, never a dull moment, everyone is helpful n polite , I really love working for them,it's not what I love to do, I love helping, taking care of others
Pros
Everyone is helpful
Cons
No phone, no paper or pen(bad apples shouldn't spoil it for good, honest folks)
My experience at Teleperformance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 14, 2019
Everything was fine at the beginning. The training manager knew her stuff and shared it with all of us in the training class. I learned what I needed to know in the training class. The problem began when I was on the floor. First, it took 6 weeks before I had the programs necessary to do my job. Second, someone near me trumped up a charge that I threatened them. The managers believed her without even investigating first. Management was going to suspend me without cause, so I decided to give 2 weeks notice to leave. I didn’t get paid for the notice time, and wasn’t allowed to gather my belongings myself. I had to get nasty in order to have my belongings delivered to me in the locker room. I had no issues with the clients. Helping them was very enjoyable. It’s the management that needs to change. I tried to talk to the Salt Lake City Office, but they wouldn’t take my calls. I’m telling everyone who asks me that I enjoyed the work, but that the management was horrible. The hardest part was dealing with management. I would tell anyone applying there to insist on interviewing the floor supervisors and walk away if the same people are there. I learned a lot about bank operations which I didn’t know before. I was used to the fast pace, as I had just retired from a fast-paced Insurance agency. It was about the same as my previous employment. If the management changes, I would go back there. The salary was competitive and benefits were great. If you go to work here, you need to be okay with management watching every step you take and every word you say. If you  more... want privacy, don’t come to work here! Management makes a big deal about little things like dropping a card on the call center floor. You aren’t allowed to bring anything from your personal life onto the call center floor! Don’t come to work here if you have anything other than your job in your personal life.  less
Pros
Steady paycheck, great benefits, nice clientele
Cons
Dealing with management and employees, lack of privacy
Great Place to Work
CSR / Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 13, 2019
A great environment with several sources of support, as well as many opportunities for career advancement. A very relaxed and friendly vibe, with a focus on streamlining support for the customer.
Pros
Many opportunities to advance
Cons
Workplace Drama
Work area does not provide enough income for family.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLJanuary 13, 2019
No overtime available. Hours overlap time with family. My cost of living is less than my monthly income at Teleperformance. Process of disciplinary actions are not fair
Stressful, favoritism, strict.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 13, 2019
The pay is alright for the job duties required however the health insurance sucks, the schedules are changed often when I first started I worked morning then they told me that they were re doing the whole floors schedule and that if I couldn't work at night then I wouldn't have a job. The managers have favorites and it's obvious, the favs get special treatment they can stay in aux longer and get away with getting more attendance points then others, they also don't allow any coats unless it's on your person no food on the floor, no cellphones, nothing to do in your downtime except read the info on the computer. You only get a 30 minute lunch and there isn't anything around closer enough so unless you bring your lunch you'll have to eat at the cafeteria everyday, 30 min isn't enough time to get your food and eat it, you get two fifteen minute breaks. Also you'll be in training for a whole month and they only pay 12 an hour during that time and you don't get to make 14 until you pass the certification.
Pros
Okay pay rate
Cons
Short breaks and lunches
It was great
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  ChihuahuaJanuary 12, 2019
I worked at TP a few years ago. I was there for 12 years and all I can say is that they were great years. I will always feel grateful for having started my professional development at TP.
love it
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZJanuary 12, 2019
Telepreformance is one of the best employers in my town. theyre are very flexible with hours and they do as much as they can to accommodate all they're employees. they keep and very respectful and professional environment.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Got sick alot while employes there
Productive and great place to work,
Agent Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 12, 2019
The team at Teleperformance is great they are willing to work with your schedule they also recognize your hard work and advancement to move up is fair and easy to achieve,
Pros
Cons
Stressful
Great place if you're stable
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 12, 2019
If you are in a stable place with a way to work constantly without the troubles of being a new parent or other issues. Its a great job. Says can be long but its worth it.
Treated poorly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  West Salem, WIJanuary 12, 2019
This job is not for everyone. The job itself is very intense and stressful. You learn almost nothing during the training. Worst part is the people. Coworkers as well as management were a joke. Working here was like going to high school all over again, not in a good way, with all the gossip, the disrespect, and the clicks. I don’t know how some people were even moved up to being supervisors because you have to ask for assistance multiple times before someone actually helps you. Management play favorites. This place does not take any employee (or their situation) seriously and they will write you up for every little thing. You MUST work any missed hours or risk getting fired. You are very much treated as a child. Prepare to work 8hrs with only a 30min lunch break.
Cons
Short breaks, poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

55K

2.3InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight