Teleperformance

Based on 4,529 survey responses
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

the most regretted work experience

I really hated this company. There are a lot of agents who have no choice and they ended up getting sick with the schedule and take note the salary is inexpiable.

Poor in salary and benefits

I would not recommend this company to my friends.very poor salary offer.very toxic account.always cueing.customers are irate.no salary increase.incentives are always delayed.

not to good of a company on my own opinion

one of the company that i won't recommend to any one because management form site director s,om and even om doesn't know their people and salary even your in manila it look provincial rate the only thing good is their facilities..

Pros

facilities

Cons

salary

December 7, 2017
We appreciate your honest feedback. Our goal is to make sure employees are properly compensated, and at the same time, given support by the management. We'll make sure to conduct an investigation to avoid similar instances from happening again. Thank you.

Cant even give a star

The management sucks. All they do is corrupt the employee's hard earned money. Most of the time you are going to experience salary distputes. Ot pay was not given regardless if you have a timestamp. All in all you will have salary dispute every month. Management are stuborn.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Productive fun environment to work with

Teleperformance is one of the most friendly company have a lot of activities inside company which every individual employee can join. Good salary offer and benefits, specially hmo or health insurance. Vacation leave. And a understanding management.

Pros

Free bus ride r transport

Cons

Offer overtime fee

Productive and fun to work in BPO industry.

Working in a BPO industry is my first work. Having Teleperfomance as my foundation in enterring the real world is a good experience to have and to treasure. I can say that Teleperformance helps me boost my confidence somehow. Thus, I conclude that I've grown here. Meeting various personality of people challenged me. But now, I can say I can socialized with them. Even to our supervisors, we build rapport to avoid gaps. The hardest part of the job is when you think you can't and it affects you to improve a lot. but on the other side, the most enjoyable part of the job is when you learn things that you haven't encounter before, and having a lot of new friends around is fun. Thus, aside from receiving a salary to suffice my family, enjoying the job I have made me decide to continue career in BPO.

Fun workplace, but exit management system is terrible

Teleperformance makes you think twice about leaving. Although I agree that the work environment is superb, the leaving part is not that great particularly the processing of the back pay. After the exit interview, you will be given a letter instructing you to follow up after 90 days because that is the average processing time, or so it states on the contract. However, there are quite a few cases where more than 100 days or so have passed and you will STILL have to wait for an update. Some people have even filed complaints. Maybe this delay in backwages is due to companies being aware that there is no provision in the labor code in relation to the period of payment of last pay which technically allows them to hold it off. But still, that's just not a good practice. Convergys has a turnaround time of 45 days or lesser. People EARNED that back pay struggling in those last few days in rendering their 30 day resignation. Once again, THERE IS NO PROBLEM working here--the workload is reasonable, the supervisors and teammates are awesome, the salary while you're working is prompt--but leaving and getting the back pay is an ongoing issue of the waiting games still swept under the carpet.

Pros

awesome people, great work environment

Cons

backpay delay, backwages disappointment, poor exit management system, HR underperformance

TP Experience

My over all experience with this company was not great knowing the stability of their account? Most of their accounts dissolved a lot of times and did not last that longer so most of their agents on different site went on floating status with out any salary during the floating status where in fact that it is not the agents fault.

Pros

Cons

Account stability and job security

August 13, 2019
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are truly sorry to read this review of yours. May we ask that you share this to our Philippines team directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company in order to make sure similar instances won't happen in the future.

The people are cool to be with, very professional, like the TL supervisor I had. Nice starting salary, 17k. Nice toilet. Very strict guards.

TP Ayala site is a cool workplace. 17k salary. But I am banned to apply there anymore. Anyways, the working environment had so much skills and computer commands to memorize. The Account was on Chat, no calls involved. Just supper too many computer comnands, that I couldn't memorize. The trainer was not helpful on the trainee who could not catch up. Therefore, you will really have to have a very quick mind, or you need to be a fast thinker, and you must be able to attend to the Average Handling time. If you're not quick enough with your fingers in the computer, and your brain is quite slow, there are other centers that might fit for you. Free flowing coffee and tissue papers. I only stayed for 1month and two weeks. It took me time to receive my form 2316, two months after end of service, which was not fair as I waited for the form 2316 that long, and my last pay was only 260pesos. Lesson learned: don't work in a bpo that doesn't help trainees have more review time. They just say, "this is a fast paced environment." Well, that's why I left coz they don't help a trainee who needed more time to absorb plenty of computer commands to memorize during daily training. Can you imagine the last pay they gave? 260 pesos. I just consider that a past nightmare.

Pros

Maxicare healthcard upon regularization

Cons

Average handling ttime too stiff and too high

July 25, 2019
We are sorry to learn about your experience and we would like to make it up to you. Kindly message our Philippines team directly at http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company so we can address your concern more quickly. Thank you and best regards.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Teleperformance?

Not really a good company to work with

Salary is low. Benefits is low. Salary increase is also low. (280.00 PHP per year??) They don't know about work life balance. They don't care about tenured employees

June 18, 2019

Smoking area

They never gave good incentives and very low salary. Its below minimum for manila area. Supervisors are shouting at the floor to teach the agents, its very unprofessional . Agents are persons not dogs.

Cons

They usually asks agent to take vto if the production is avail

June 23, 2019
Your review alarms us. As a company, we do provide bonuses and incentives to reward our employees of their hard work. Hope you can also share this with us by sending a message directly to our Philippine team via http://m.me/teleperformance.philippines or call (02) 857 3222 and press the option to speak with an associate of the company in order for us to conduct an investigation. Thank you.

Fun workplace

I'm a call center here. This job is fun. But I can not afford it because we all know that this work every night. So I did not really. I can not cope with the excess

Pros

Free midnight snack

October 29, 2018
Thank you for your review and letting us know how you are doing. We will use this feedback to improve our services to our employees.

Great WorkPlace

Great work environment excellent people Healthy Environment, Nice Co workmates, Understanding Very good in providing skill enhancement training. Takes care of their employees by providing good amenities It allows big opportunity for career growth. Stress Free and not too much pressured by the job. Friendly environment,helpful supervisors in the production. They have a globalize security policy - They have good standards in Coaching and Training Skills - Activities and contests where you can show your talents and passion (eg. writing, painting, photography, dancing etc) -fun workplace -good training ground/stepping stone for any carrier path you may take up afterwards since since you'll learn how to be a team player, resourceful, you'll learn a lot of diff cultures and you will learn how to manage your time well. -considerate to students and sick-they'll adjust your schedule accordingly

Pros

Great work environment excellent people, Healthy Environment, Nice Co workmates, Understanding, Takes care of their employees by providing good amenities, Stress Free and not too much pressured by the job.

Cons

-lower salary than most BPOs -quick advancement leading to undertrained superiors -, low compensation on supervisory level thats why most tenured employees stay as agent

October 29, 2018
We sincerely appreciate you taking time in sharing this amazing review with us. We are pleased to know about how we are doing as a company. All the best and have a nice day!

Not so good company.

They are not so accomodating in attending the needs or requests of their employees. What good about them is that they hire highschool graduate and even those applicants who have no work experience at all.

Pros

Schedule

Cons

Low salary. Toxic accounts.

November 6, 2017
We appreciate your feedback. We see to it to cater to our employees needs and provide them equal opportunities. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will make sure to take all these into consideration moving forward.

N/a

It was my first job here in the Philippines. It was a good experience working with Teleperformance especially with a first timer like me in the bpo industry.

September 24, 2019
Thank you for your lovely review, and we are glad to know that you chose Teleperformance as your first company. Have a nice day ahead!

Delay salary, delay backpay,and when you resigned, they will hold your salary for how many weeks, that's against the law, holding and delay salary. They should improve that or need the action of the government dole needs to see this.

September 24, 2019
We're sorry to learn about your experience and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you can share this with us via LET'S CONNECT helpline at 800-664-9335 or email us at LetsConnect@teleperformance.com so that we can further investigate this.

It truly is a great place to work

Teleperformance, overall, is really a great place to work in because they offer a very competitive salary, the people you work with are very nice, and your bosses won't make you feel like they're more superior than you are but at the same time would teach you what you need to know about the product as part of their job.

Pros

Free food when there's a client, high allowances, weekends off

April 24, 2019
Thank you very much for the positive comments. Our goal is to provide our employees a nurturing and fun environment wherein they are given the opportunity to maintain their work-life balance, enjoy their job and maintain harmonious relationships with their coworkers. Best regards.

Productive workplace with amenities

Workplace is fun and environment is friendly. Lots of amenities. You can use the gym, great food at the pantry, sleeping lounge to rest anf a lot more of it!

Pros

Free use of gym

Cons

Low salary

January 17, 2019
Thank you for sharing your amazing review with us. We are happy to know that your are enjoying work here in TP!

Salary is so small

It was actually a great place to work, the ambiance and the agents and the supervisors were all good its just that the salary was not enough. Its so small for those colleagues of mine before who has family already.

January 15, 2019
Thank you for sharing your TP experience with us. Our goal as a company is to promote a great place to work for our employees regardless of the workload. Have a great day!

Very safe workplace

The things that i will never forget about working at this company is the cleanliness from workplace to pantries even other facilities. This is the safest so far for security of the employees

Pros

Safe and clean environment

Cons

Salary and polotics

October 17, 2018
Thank you so much for your review. The security of the employees are one of our top priorities. We are happy to provide you such experience.

9.3K

Women's ratings

3.6Fairygodboss Score

60%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

60%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss