Teleperformance

• Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Productive place

Featured review

Teleperformance selected this as a representative review
Productive and fun to work place depending of your project. Some are less fun than others and others can pay way more than some. From my experience, management is good to awesome.

February 1, 2022
Thank you for your great review. All the best! Teleperformance Portugal

Bien pour un premier job

Une expérience professionnelle puis il faut passer à autre chose.

Tp

It’s one of the best companies I’ve worked but unfortunately the projects are not well managed and the staff gets the consequences for that.

Growth oriented company

The company is growth oriented and offers plenty of learning and development opportunities. The level of work can be very intense but upper management is highly qualified in coaching and employee development in order to support us through any challenging situations.

Pros

Growth oriented company

Cons

Compensation level could be higher

April 12, 2022
We appreciate your honest feedback since we are always concerned with our employees welfare. Thank you greatly!

Good company to start working

Great place to work, you can meet a lot of people from different places, there are a lot of projects and the facilities are great. It has a really good enviroment to work.

Pros

Good enviroment and many options to work.

Cons

Salary could be higher

April 12, 2022

Great place to work O cant tell how Many good friends I have thanks to teleperformance. Also the environment os really cool, calm but at the same time competitive.Have had a por of Career opportunities and I can ser myself working along SIDE with teleperformance for Many years

Pros

Career opportunities

April 4, 2022

Excelente empresa para começar ou ter uma nova oportunidade de crescimento

A teleperformance não faz distinção entre indivíduos, todos fazemos parte !

Pros

Oportunidade crescimento

Cons

Progressão salarial

Local agradável para trabalhar

Local agradavel para trabalhar, com varios recursos disponíveis para colaboradores e pontencial de desenvolvimento de carreira

Parler anglais obligatoire

Parler anglais. Est important pour ce poste pas ex- change pour apprendre anglais dommage que l 'entreprise pourrais aider les personnes souhaitant apprendre cel peu etre un plus pour les débutants

Cons

Parler anglais important

April 12, 2022
Thank you for your evaluation. We believe that by encouraging our employees to develop their knowledge and take on new responsibilities, we create different opportunities for promotion, development, and professional growth. We have English courses available to all the employees.Thank you

Great Team and nice job

The team of people I worked with was great, nice and fun. My supervisors were really nice people who always helped and understood. The problem with the company was when they decided to no longer gives us work contracts and have us work as independent contractors. Not a nice choice, unfair and illogical.

March 30, 2022
We appreciate your review. It would be great if you can share more details about your experience via http://bit.ly/TPHR-newform. Thank you!

Ótima empresa

Equipa muito colaborativa, ótimo ambiente et gerência fantastica

Pros

Seguro de saude

Empresa agradável

Empresa agradável, trabalho exigente e competitivo mas tranquilo de executar, salários dentro da média

Pros

Teletrabalho, subsídios

Cons

Vida pessoal comprometida

April 4, 2022

Empresa multicultural e inclusiva com bons prospectos

Empresa boa de trabalhar, onde o aspecto work at home fornece um bom equilíbrio entre trabalho e vida pessoal.Edetuva política de inclusão.Salário compatível com o mercado, mas não com o custo de vida local.

April 12, 2022

Teleperformance is a great place to work! There are given many opportunities to grow within the company and the work and effort everyone puts in is appreciated and compensated.Great teams with constant support and good environment. Feeling of belonging - proud to work at this company!

Pros

Activities, Engagement in Social Responsibility, great locations and benefits

March 7, 2022
At TP, each person matters. Everyone is valued. Thank you for your review!

Teleperformance Portugal - A great opportunity for various profiles

Teleperformance focuses on the human interaction, from the employee, to the client and their customers, teamwork is encouraged through the structured processes of an experienced company. It offers great opportunities, anyone with motivation can build an impressive CV with little initial skills.

Pros

Accomodating, cares for employees, progression and transfer opportunities, open to wide variety of profiles and skills

Cons

Large company hence somewhat slow moving

March 2, 2022
Thank you for your positive review! Through our initiatives, we want to help our colleagues be better versions of themselves.

Great workplace

Since the beginning it was always a challenge for me working in an worldwide environment changing that fast also because of the pandemic.It is fun and I had the opportunity to grow fast in the company. Looking forward to what might come next.

Pros

TP club for leasurement activities

Cons

Company is growing fast and some things take more time to change

March 2, 2022
We are happy to know that you are having a great experience here at TP. Enjoy your day!

Ótima empresa para trabalhar

A TP é uma excelente empresa para quem quer progredir na carreira e ter estabilidade.

Pros

Health insurance, oportunidades

Cons

O valor monetário fornecido após a promoção, não é tão justo quanto deveria.

April 12, 2022
Thank you for your detailed review and for letting us know how we are doing. Have a nice day!

Fast Diverse and Inclusive Career Growth opportunities

It is great to come to work and know that we are supported to achieve more on daily basis. Sense of accomplishment on our tasks from management to operations.

Pros

career growth good pay career growth healthcare equipment

Cons

nothing to state

March 2, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! Have a wonderful day!

Empresa com boa dinâmica

Teleperformance Portugal um sítio agradável e empresa estável para trabalhar e desenvolver profissionalmente. Bom relacionamento entre colegas de diversos departamentos

Pros

Actividades fora de horário laboral

Cons

Trabalho em casa com pouca relacionamento com colegas

April 12, 2022

Um bom local de trabalho onde se pode crescer. Fase de seleção bastante rápida. Modo geral e até agora boa experiência.

Pros

Trabalho em equipa

April 12, 2022

Facilidad para crecer en la empresa

La empresa ofrece bastantes oportunidades de crecimiento pero a veces e trabajo puede resultar estresante

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.5
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Teleperformance with

• Teleperformance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?