TELEREACH INC Employee Reviews

Cool place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 25, 2018
It was a cool place to work more like a side job doesn’t really have wat I’m looking for long term need something for up to my speed and meaningful nothing against the company.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Support system
Really Great
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Oil City, PANovember 21, 2018
I loved working there if I had a car to travel back and forth I would definitely go back and work there. The people were so friendly and caring and always had contests.
Bad Bad
Customer Service & Service Supervisor & Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 9, 2018
Company to work for unless its a job your just working until you find something else or you cant find a different job. I highly advise you not to work here! They do not train you right or enough just kinda throw you out to the wolves! You don't get a full hour for lunch u get 2 like 7 min breaks you whole shift non stop answering back to back calls! Only good thing is a few of the managers are pretty cool!
Pros
Cons
everything
Stressful environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plainville, CTNovember 8, 2018
The company really doesn’t care about there workers, the manager is very rude and very unprofessional , there infestation of bed bugs can’t be tamed. The company try to not give you schedule breaks
Toxic Company Only Good For Instant Hire
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZJuly 30, 2018
Stressful work days, constantly having problems with being brunt of anger of customers unsatisfied with newspapers, if someone does not like you they can file a complaint about you then get you fired in an instant, need to have good call time or you will get fired, need to annoy people by reeling them back in with lower prices, scam company hired by people who don't care about you and only want money in their pockets.
Pros
can get hired easily
Cons
short breaks, no health care, does not train well, can get fired easily
Worst place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 4, 2018
Definitely would not recommend working here. Not very friendly people. Their craigslist ad stated a 100$ sign on bonus, but when we asked, the trainer completely avoided the question.
Training is only 2 days. one 3 hour training day, and a 7hour training day. They even admit that everything you need to know to be prepared on the floor is a month worth of training.
They hire, literally anyone. They pay 10.50, which is pretty low for a call center job. They definitely need to pay more. Schedule is 6days out of the week. You work monday - friday (7hour shift) and one weekend day sat/sun (they alternate— 4hr shift)
Once you’re out on the floor taking calls on your third day— you raise your hand and ask for help (because you don’t know how to do anything) and the floor walkers look annoyed. Mind you, i raised my hand for every single call i received that day.
They expect 3-4 minute calls but the floor walkers take mins to get to you.
Called to let them know I wasn’t going to return, and the lady who i spoke with automatically gave me attitude.
They also have a high turn over rate, so it gives you a good idea of how things are run there.

They do have a couple of pros, but the pros don’t even out the cons.
Pros: Good schedule times, I had 1st shift which was anywhere from 5am-1pm.
Paid WEEKLY
bad place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMarch 7, 2018
they lie to you about how much youre gonna be making, they convolute their commision requirements and make it near impossible to earn anything more than minimum wage, they lie and say you're an inbound customer service rep but no you're outbound sales.
Rude management.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oil City, PAFebruary 12, 2018
I was sexually harassed by management and reported it to human resources but nothing was done. Managers constantly leave their post to go talk personally to people when they know we need help.
Cons
Short breaks.
It was a fun but productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plainville, CTFebruary 5, 2018
Typical day included phone sales.

Offering products to customers.

Hardest part of the job was cold calls to prospective customers.

Easiest part of the job resigning existing customers.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Sitting in one place and no face to face contact with customers.
horrible place to work
Telemarketer/Verifier (Former Employee) –  Plainville, CTOctober 5, 2017
People were not friendly. They were rude. Management was terrible .I would not recommend this company to anyone. Horrible working conditions. No paid vacations, sick days

Want to know more about TELEREACH INC?

Ask a question
Great work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  United StatesAugust 21, 2017
Good work environment and decent money if you apply yourself with room for advancement also very flexible work hours either part time or full time which ever suits your needs
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Pay
not a great job place
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Plainville, CTJuly 19, 2017
Great people to work with not enough hours cold calling an the pay is not great at all can be a better place to work at an tired of getting cursed at over the phonr.
Great Company to work for!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oil City, PAJune 28, 2017
It was overall a good experience. I was well trained and was prepared for the position. I was grateful to be apart of Telereach. I suggest anyone looking for an honest company, apply there.
Too slow and repetetive
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 18, 2017
This job was too slow for me. It was hard to focus. The job was not demanding at all and i grew bored quickly. I need a job that will keep me on my toes and where i am learning and improving each day.
Pros
The management was the best i have been employed to so far
Cons
17 minute breaks max and it is a full time job.
hours great.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oil City, PAMarch 23, 2017
fast pace, on phone and computer at the same time, calls limited.friendly people to work with.you have your own space. willing to do the work, great pay compensation.
Pros
hrs.
Cons
irregular pay per hr.
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oil City, PAMarch 9, 2017
My typical day at work would be to go in at 7 am, and call around try to make sales after 3 hours we could get a 15 minute break. Then after break you would take customer service calls. The management was very friendly. The hardest part of the job was calming down irrate customers. the best part of the day would be break.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
Short breaks
Mindless
Telemarketing / Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Plainville, CTOctober 17, 2016
From the time you get in until the time you leave you have head set strapped on. Very Unprofessional.Better have a strong bladder because they don't like you getting up to go to the bathroom.

No coworker interaction

Flexible about needing time off but don't expect to have bennefits or vacation or sick time. Any time away is unpaid.
Productive competitive work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 28, 2014
The company was very proactive wanted everyone to move up within the company, if you had the motivation you have opportunities to due so, but not many people utilized the tools given to us to move up.
Provided good work experience
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Oil City, PAMay 24, 2013
A typical day at work was calling people to try to sell newspapers, take inbound calls, and take customer service calls.
outbound and inbound sales
Customer Service Representative/Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Plainville,CTMay 1, 2013
outbound and inbound sales and customer service for newspapers