TeleServices Direct Employment Employee Reviews

Great call center
Senior Agent (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INMay 11, 2018
I loved my time with this company. I regret having to leave this company the way I did. The staff was great, but not too kind when an individual is going through a crisis.
Pros
relaxed work dress code
Cons
lack of empathy
Very unprofessional
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INMay 1, 2018
I have worked at call centers before, and this one is just dirty and unreliable. they ask a lot from thier employees but pay very little. they offer bonus money opportunities and raises but it will never be included in your base pay. They make your base pay low so the big boss doesnt have to pay for it.There is not way to look up your hours or commission to be sure how your getting paid. and i have had short checks from them twice. all your supervisors care about is the sales you make. if your not making sales its hard to get help from managers, upper management only makes money if you get hired and go to the next step and make sales. no one is genuine. I just dont trust the way they run things and i dont know how they are still a business.
Pros
Your coworkers are nice
Horrible work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INMarch 15, 2018
Managers didnt have control over employees . employees were super rude and all around not professional. Computers was always down and employees sent home early all the time
Pros
Cons
Horrible work
Its a family environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Anderson indianaMarch 9, 2018
We have great a location manager and management also very respectful an a family environment. I look forward to going to work everyday and the company money.
Pros
Geat management
Cons
N/a
As a Customer Service Rep my job was to conduct phone survey's to home depot.
Customer Service Representative / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 27, 2018
At first when I started the job, I enjoyed the work environment, until they started hiring a lot of young adults & then it became very unpleasant. My job description was to conduct phone survey's to customers on a dial system inbound & out bound calling. I also performed secretary duties such as scheduling interviews making follow up calls.
Pros
this was not a fun job it was telemarketing and i did not like it at all.
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INFebruary 1, 2018
I wasn't happy in this position there wasn't any room to advance in the company it was a temp job and they ended up going out of business. we called people who had accounts with sears and offered them identity theft protection.
Pros
No pros to speak of.
Cons
wasn't a place i liked to work.
TeleServices
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 23, 2018
I enjoyed working there and the employees and managers are very nice. I enjoyed the work I did and the phone calls I took. The area is nice and I enjoyed the city it's in.
Teleservices
Telephone Representative (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJanuary 16, 2018
looking for better opportunities. would recommend to anyone looking for a typical desk job. a lot of employees at the facility, limited hours, commission pay
competittive
TELEPHONE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, KYDecember 13, 2017
this job was very competitive. Everyday your working competing to be the top seller that day. You tried to get costumers to buy upgrades for their direct tv. Was a good place to work with decent pay
Pros
good hours
benefits
DirecTv customer assistance
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INNovember 17, 2017
Assisted DirecTv customers with programming, cancelation, problems with service. Assisted with peer mentoring / training. best part of the job was it was close to home.
Pros
Close to home, professional
Cons
No insurance/benefits
Have to like selling
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INNovember 16, 2017
Really hated this job. Had to enjoy selling. Called many of the same people every day. Teleservices literally bugged the people that were no longer subscribers to Sirius. Most of the time, you would get an answering machine. A good job for people interested in sales and customer service. Unfortunately, no advancement. Got very old really fast.
Pros
Co-workers were pretty decent
Cons
Pay sucked, calling the same people over and over
Productive and fun work place with lots of incentives
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INNovember 8, 2017
Teleservices was a good company to work for before they changed management. They are no longer in the Lafayette area. I believe they are located elsewhere in indiana now.
Pros
Lots of incentives
Cons
Short breaks
Horrible place to work
Phone Sales (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INNovember 7, 2017
This company does not pay you what you are worth, not to mention they had an infestation of bed bugs. Horrible place to work. If you didn't make sales within a certain amount of hours they would send you home. They didn't care about their employees, just how they could make more money. They would lie to their customers in order to get sales. Not to mention all the drug use on the property, and the selling of drugs.
Pros
They did try and make it a fun environment, with air hockey tables, and tv's.
Cons
They hire anyone w/out checking there background.
Hard place for advancement
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INOctober 20, 2017
Teleservices is a sales postion job. You typically would be on cold calls trying to get the customer to be interested in your products. It was an ok job but the major downfall was being sent home early because there were no more people to call.
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INOctober 19, 2017
teleservices direct was a fast paced fun place to be in its prime, had wonderful management, great co workers, teleservices direct is no longer in business
Fun enviroment
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 19, 2017
Friendly environment nice managers daily challenges to accomplish ..can be overwhelming but overall exciting...if you come to work u will be just fine
very unprofessional
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INAugust 5, 2017
stressful days at work,learned to transfer inbound calls, management was rude, messy and unorganized, dealing with rude customers on the phone,going home
Pros
free usage of the computers
Cons
rude management
Well put together
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJuly 17, 2017
I liked working there the people was great. The environment was awesome. I learned to do customer service and be a customer representative. If the company was still open i would go back. I would recommend that company to mothers who need light work.
Working At Teleservices
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJune 28, 2017
Teleservices was the easiest job I ever did even though the customers were sometimes rude, you could make a sale with in your first five or six calls.
Has its ups and downs, like any job.
Small Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INJune 27, 2017
The pay is not enough for 1 individual to live on. Constant pressure to SELL! Younger employees and a lot of horseplay. I dont consider this as a long-time employment venture.