Telesis Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive work environment
Lead Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDSeptember 4, 2018
What I really like about this job was that there was work hour flexibility because it was a 24/7 helpdesk center which I kind of miss at times. Management was great and I really do not have anything negative things to say, The only thing was there wasn't too many options for growth and it wasn't challenging anymore.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
No room for growth
Not a great company to work for
Bilingual Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calverton, MDAugust 30, 2018
Working for Telesis was not a great experience starting from management. It was not a friendly environment.I foud it stressful if you were late for two minutes on your break you were called to the office and question why you were late. They expected a lot from the employee's for a little bit of money. There was no opportunity for growth. I was hired as a temp employee with a posibility of becoming permanent. I was there for only nine month and got lay-off because telephone volume started slowing down. While being there I did not had any type of health insurance and did not get paid on Federal holidays. I do not recomend Telesis for a long term job, something to get your foot in the door until a better opportunity arrives.
Enjoyed working there
Fireworks (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJuly 22, 2018
It was a challenging, fast paced environment. I enjoyed the people that I worked with and my head kitchen manager. It felt like a family there. The beer is amazing.
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJuly 8, 2018
Work place was constantly busy, I was sure who to report to. I was told when I was hired my superior but that changed about the first week I started. It was all about numbers.
Pros
N/a
Cons
health care
Good employer
Cyber Security Threats Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 12, 2018
No regrets. The people were friendly and helpful. There is very little I have to say. The job was off site and for a private contractor. Telesis was not involved in my day-to-day employment.
Good training
Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 26, 2018
Telesis does a good job of training its employees on new procedures and to keep their skills up-to-date. There is variety in the work performed with each day bringing new challenges.
Bottom Line is money
Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAApril 17, 2018
Very poor Employee appreciation. Cut Throat management. And don't care attitude. But pay is fair. But, they will cut you out if they find someone to do your job cheaper.
Pros
Wages and benefits
Cons
employee appreciation.
Would Never work here!
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 15, 2018
This company is by far, the worst company I've ever worked for! Management demanded WAY too much, expected you to bend over backwards, and heaven forbid you had a family emergency because if you did, you'd be written up. Management felt they were better than everyone else and had the most ridiculous rules! If you were having trouble or had questions they made it a point to embarrass you to your peers or they would have a problem that you even came to them. They were completely against any type of conversations amongst fellow employees and if there was any talking above a whisper, management stepped in to tell you to shut-up. I was honestly afraid to ask for a day off because of the reprimand I would get when I came back. Don't even think there is room to advance because you're not good enough to move up. Btw, this is a BIG one, they will make you work on call and only pay you 3 hours of overtime for working a 12 hour shift. I would NEVER work again and if you choose to work here, be prepared to be treated like you're lower than dirt
Pros
Cons
Just about everything with this company is a con
They were okay to work for.
Help Desk Specialist - EHRI and eOPF Database (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDMarch 8, 2018
They was okay place to work. They need more training provided to the the Analyst to do a better job servicing the customers for government agencies. Other than that they were okay to work for.
Low stress task made stressful by micro-management
Help Desk Representative (Current Employee) –  Calverton, MDMarch 8, 2018
Take a job you like, with a desire to be helpful; and squash it with negative praise. Little opportunity for advancement or lateral career change to the corporate side.
Benefits
Cons
Deflating environment.
Windows System Center Support Specialist (CTR) (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDFebruary 22, 2018
It can be pretty challenging but you will learn alot of info in this fast-paced environment. You will gain experience in Information Technology. Work here if you would like to learn and advance your skills!
Senior Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 20, 2018
Telesis is a company that was just the right size for me. Senior Management is very accessible. Everyone was very helpful and welcoming. From front desk staff, to peers, to managers, HR/benefits, all the way up to the owners.
Average place to start
Technical Operations Center Consultant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VANovember 16, 2017
Telesis helped me out when I needed. The work was easy and they give you a chance to do more; however, without additional pay. If you're willing to work, you will be able to learn much and no one can take knowledge away.
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
Low pay
na
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Calverton, MDNovember 6, 2017
It is a means to an end. That is it. Not my ideal job. All days are like the day it precedes. Answer a call, offer assistance, end the call and then take the next call.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Amazing
Cable Assembler (Former Employee) –  Circleville, OHJuly 28, 2017
Great place to work and the people were very nice and I learned a lot. I recommend it for anyone that is trying to pursue a career in electronics. really great.
Pros
awesome people
Cons
nothing
Productive and fun workplace
Helpdesk Agent Specialist (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDJuly 27, 2017
Constantly busy fast paced work environment management team is great and supportive of the team. We have pizza employment appreciation days three times a year.
Pros
very nice facility
Cons
no gym
Duties
Contractual/Document Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MD 20705May 26, 2017
Typical work day consisted of lots of scanning and reading of documents. The material was interesting at times but so many medical cases were strainful on the eyes. Management was okay, workplace culture was great.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Lots of material to read
Fast paced call center for a Federal Government Agency
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Beltsville, MDApril 17, 2015
File vehicle safety complaints and provide recall information for vehicles, child safety seats and equipment. The working environment is nice and its very close to home.
Pros
Very close to home
Cons
Temporary Position
great place to work
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Beltsville , MDFebruary 22, 2015
had a fun time working here. the job environment can be stressfully but overall not a bad place to work and start a career. upper management is easy to get along with
Mismanaged Organization
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MdFebruary 8, 2015
I loved working for Telesis, however, short lived assignment, was laid off, I have excellent skills and degrees,they were more interested in hiring young inexperienced people who did not value the job as an experienced person would....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telesis Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.