TeleTech Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 330 reviews matching the search See all 1,418 reviews
poor management, low salary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  philippinesAugust 18, 2018
The account that I was in was quite good, it's the management of the Human Resource, its people, their attitude and process that are so poor. They are the slowest bpo that increase salary as well as the lowest.
Pros
Cons
all
Fun, laid back, easy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Evans, COAugust 17, 2018
If it wasn't for the broken issue I had, I would still be there. I loved it. A fun diverse group of people, laid back, & easy. No sweat, dress nice, pajama days, snacks & treats. Fun place to work.
Pros
Good pay for easy work, business casual dress, fun dress down days
Cons
I was broken for 5 months BUT its not something that happens to a lot of people.
favoritism.. no type of advancement in work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXAugust 15, 2018
no type of advancement offered.. learned many things implicating customer service.. workplace was dull... job was not hard and was not enjoyable.. their was poor management
Exciting and fastpaced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYAugust 14, 2018
Teletech is a great place to work. The place is lovely and clean, it has alot of chance for advancement. There are some managers there that makes going to work a joy and your shift a pleasure. The pay is good but i think there should be a better options for raises.
It's a great place to start your journey in customer service by phone
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 14, 2018
Great place to network and learn more about the call center experience. Apply knowledge you learn in training to become the best agent, and climb your way up the management ladder.
Pros
Fun people and environment
Cons
The pay
Great Advancement
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 14, 2018
A lot of room for growth. Heavy call volume, troubleshooting technical support experience. New departments opening frequently. The company has communication, Insurance, and other departments that open an array of positions for potential employees.
Pros
advancement
Cons
fast paced
We were intentionally mislead
Licensed Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 13, 2018
We were led to believe we would have a permanent position, I presume to keep productivity up as the temporary position was ending. The fact that we would all be terminated in a few days was leaked and I believe that was the only reason they told us that we would all be jobless in less than a week. We otherwise would have gotten zero warning. It gave no one any time to prepare for the loss of employment by making other arrangements. I found it to be a cut-throat dishonest business practice. I have no issue with the job being temporary. But they lied to us. They intentionally mislead us for their own gain. That's not okay.
Very good for entry level work experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 13, 2018
Very good for entry level work experience. A very healthy schedule for work life balance. Great training were provided. Australian Company Account is catered
Ok place
Home Customer Service Coach (Former Employee) –  Home BasedAugust 13, 2018
Nothing stood out. A place to work. Managers were unorganized and didn't provide a lot of guidance. You don't receive much training, basically you learn on the job.
Typical day at TeleTech
Customer Service Representative - Level 2 (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHAugust 11, 2018
A typical day is talking to customers about their phone, phone bill, getting their phone to work again.
I have learned a lot of patience goes a long way.
The management was good.
The culture was fast pace but someone customers needed more help than others when fixing their issues.
The hardest part was sitting for long periods of time but there was not hard parts.
The most enjoyable parts is when they encouraged everyone to get their ratings up and they would celebrate with balloons and certificates.
Pros
Decent amount of vacation time.
Cons
Dealing with moody customers
No work life balance
Product Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 10, 2018
Overworked for the pay. The job is ok for a while. There was lots of opportunity for overtime and extra hours if needed. Overall not sustainable for me.
Pros
work from home
Cons
stressful job.
Busy long hours.
Manager- Service Delivery Operations (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYAugust 9, 2018
Very fast paced and busy.
You learn at a fast pace as well.
The management team is friendly.
The culture is different.
Blending in within the culture was the hardest task.
Was a great work from home job and very dependable.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 9, 2018
Paid training you are paid weekly on Fridays. They are a seasonal company so you would have to have something lined up to keep working from home. The training was for two weeks paid. You do enjoy your work speaking with all types of customers across the US.
Awful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTAugust 9, 2018
Search YouTube if you’d like to know more. Many people have posted videos about the culture here.
The pay is enough to keep you in proverty or put you there.
Co Workers
Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYAugust 8, 2018
Very meaningful and the co-workers very helpful and polite. I enjoyed speaking with the clients and the office atmosphere was very inviting. I enjoyed training and especially enjoyed that I was helped by supervisors when I became stuck.
Pros
Loved the people and the work
Cons
Once on a shift very hard to change from that shift
Fun
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 8, 2018
Great place to work on most days, hard work but in a challenging way. Steady paced and fun to be there on most days. Christmas was a stressful time of year but doesn't last long.
Very productive and fast paced.
At Home Customer Service Agent (Seasonal Position) (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 7, 2018
I was hire as a seasonal work from home agent for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Very strenuous and fast paced. Holiday callers were sometimes argumentative, but I learned to listen to their concerns and tried my best to solve their issues.

My manager and/or other managers listening to your calls were always available to assist you in areas that you were not certain of.
Pros
Working from home is very enjoyable.
Cons
Listening to irrate callers on a daily basis.
Overview of Tele Tech
Customer Care Representative (CCR) (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 6, 2018
It was slow on the weekends. It took a little getting used to the routine once I got it down. I was able to make situations where customers were upset and keep them a satisfied customer. .
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Short lunch
Enjoyed working at Teletech.
Call Center Agent for USAA Project (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYAugust 5, 2018
I was assigned to the USAA Banking team; checking, savings, IRAs, etc.
I enjoyed working with the clients to resolve their issues with their banking accounts.
Provided support for TurboTax
Technical and Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 4, 2018
This was challenging work as no two phone calls were the same. The problems and questions were detailed. But in being able to help the consumer with one call resolution, it helped me to develop a better working knowledge of the product and to become a better CSR and TSR.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
At times having to really research an answer..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.8Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss