TeleTech Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 132 reviews matching the search See all 1,117 reviews
sales
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 21, 2018
• Recommended alternative items if product was out of stock
• Set up and explained new contracts
• Contacted customer to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and inform them about promotions and upcoming events
• Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments
• Tech support and retention
Exciting and very beneficial
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 21, 2018
Teletech is a very organized and productive company. There was always chance for advancement. They would always offer bonuses and incentives for your participation. Being able to quickly excel in the within the company is not rare. Everyone always seemed to be so upbeat and charasmatic that I worked with.
Pros
Incentives
Fun did military credit card
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  3Uniontown, PAMay 21, 2018
happy and fun
how to do credit for credit cards
great
close knit and respectful
sitting there overnight sometimes
laughing with co-workers and talking to the military people
Pros
we knew our jobs and working with military people
Cons
needed more money
good first time job
CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTMay 21, 2018
This job is a good first time job or a temporary stop until you find something else. When i started it didnt pay enough for the work done. the managing staff was no up to par, and the rules to how you handle your calls were rediculous. Not to mention that i never got off on time since i had to wait till the last minute to clock off and often got a long call right before clock out (they werent happy since we were not allowed overtime)
Call center
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 19, 2018
Boring, repetitive waste of a life. Everyone hates their job except for the people who would have trouble finding anything better. Lots of negativity.
fun place to work if you like helping people to the fullest
Part Time Temporary Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 18, 2018
a typical day at work was signing in to your work booth, getting every application open and ready for work. ensure that all applications are open and operational ready to get started.
I learned that if you can keep your call handle time to a minimum you are good, however striving to make it a one call resolution,
there are a diversified amount of people and it is awesome to deal with people of different cultures, etc.
the hardest part is to not be able to help the customer to the fullest due to call time resolutions
the most enjoyable is that you can work from your home, you can take mandatory break, it is all in the comfort of your home.
Pros
working from home
Cons
not long enough, project
worse place of employment ever
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXMay 18, 2018
it's funny how ping pong was mentioned in the Review Summary when I had system issues for four months and instead of worrying about their associates they wanted to bring in game tables and what I came to realize the reason for the game tables was so they can take away our pay for being late back from lunch and breaks having fifteen minute breaks and a thirty minute lunch so.!? With having system issues I lost knowledge from training for this job to help members receive their medicine I specifically asked for training while I crossed my fingers my system would work one day and someone would keep saying "practice makes perfect",How? But that request for training was ignored but when I was at the edge of my seat getting looked at as an associate who was just there THEN I was told to be at my desk making it look like I'm doing work..?? So all in all this company was to set associates up for failure instead of being concerned for members and their medicine and make sure associates got and had the knowledge to make a purpose for members calling in.
Pros
Cons
cut pay
Typical call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 17, 2018
This is a typical call center company. Not much enough room for career growth. Leadership initiates activities at times to make the workplace and work more fun.
good company
Customer Service Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 17, 2018
great opportunities for advancement. Great place to build skills. Although it does not start out as a higher paying job the skills learned are able to take its associates to new heights.
Cons
performance reviews does not provide pay increase, only upon promotion
Haven't even gotten hired yet
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  At homeMay 16, 2018
I have been through the interview process which was very fast efficient and recruiter was great but now I have been waiting for 5 weeks for an offer call (i received an email with a link to check for offer schedule dates but as of yet has been no offer dates) so if your in need of a job very quickly I would not recommend teletech at home work.
Pros
None yet
Cons
LONG wait time to just get an offer call scheduled
Virtual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMay 16, 2018
I loved working for them until I had to take some time off to have surgery and when I reapplied and passed all the assessments and the day before I was to start they called me and said that they are no longer hiring in the state of Ohio for home workers. Which I feel was unfair because I did everything I was supposed to. But if anything changes I would go back with them
Pros
Great place to work since I could do it from home
Cons
They no longer hire work from agents in the state of Ohio
not a place to work
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHMay 15, 2018
they had none stop calls without even time to make notes hours were given out on a big board like lottery, they stopped any way to get a raise and would put in pay freezes all the time for months
Pros
Cons
they are closed
fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockledge, FLMay 14, 2018
everyday was the same except for the fact of not enough seats for employees to claim there own, and they wonder why alot get sick and have to call out. sharing the same equipment. and the lack of respect for personal items is high.
excellent friends, but uneducated, power hunger managers
United Healthcare customer service agent and sales (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXMay 14, 2018
Management has a terrible addiction to barking orders, and not listening to the agent. Management should not be in their roles. They cannot handle working with ppl. They only care about power.
Friendly and Productive Environment
Customer Service Advocate 2 (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXMay 14, 2018
This is a great company to work for, I was with them for a little over 2 years and before I knew I was treated like family, but in a serious kinda way. Great benefits, hours were great for being a single mom.
Tele Tech is a great place to work at I will tell all my friends to apply with this company even though i'm not employeed with them any longer.
Fun and relaxed work environment.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 13, 2018
Overall good place to be employed, good people and a stress free work environment. A mixed bag of campaigns to apply for and alot of room to advance..
fast past
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTMay 12, 2018
Answered 70-80 inbound calls daily
Assisted customers with their financial needs
Maintained company's daily/monthly/quarterly goal
operating systems at a high level
Pharmacy Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 12, 2018
A typical day at work is talking to pharmacist all over the country. I've learned things about claims and drugs that I didn't know as a consumer. The work place is very diverse. The hardest part of the job is the hours, but I manage. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I can truly help a customer.
Pros
Money Market vending
Cons
Only 30 minute lunches
Friendly enviroment
Consultant Agent (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 11, 2018
collaboration and friendly environment , helping people to find best insurance plan that they can afford .Management strives for excellence and the same time help you to reach your potential.
Pros
flexible schedule
Fun place to work, customer service
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCMay 10, 2018
I worked 10 hours a day at Teletech; I learned quite a bit, learned how to be more patient with consumers. My management team was awesome.I worked from home, but the people I was in contact with were great. The hardest part of the job was when I first started, I didn't like to talk to people but now I love talking to people,and helping them resolve their issues. The most enjoyable part of my job was the consumers. of course you had your occasional mean spirited person, but there were more pleasant consumers than not.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight