TeleTech Employee Reviews

Productive place to work, poor salary
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COApril 19, 2018
I worked as a customer support agent, with some upselling expectations.

The management was quite effective, and worked with everyone's individual scheduling needs, and were all open to suggestions and questions.

The most difficult part of the job was the expectation to upsell. Members already had subscriptions, and most are not receptive to purchasing further products.
Pros
100% work from home
Cons
Low pay and hours were reduced based on business need
Not a fun place to work.
Virtual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO 80112April 19, 2018
I was a customer service agent for Best Buy for awhile and then I was transferred to Weight Watchers. The job was taking calls one after another and very stressful. The customers from Best Buy were mostly upset because the anti virus software they purchased sometimes did not renew when it was supposed to renew and sometimes the system charged the customer when they did not renew it. There were other issues with warranty on appliances that customers purchased from Best Buy and many times the service people would not show up to repair the appliance and we had to put in a new service order to make sure the job was taken care of. The Weight Watchers customers were mostly people updating their accounts and asking about nutritional information. It was not the right fit for me.
Pros
Had a job
Cons
Was not very happy there.
Relaxed and comfortable workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 19, 2018
working on a computer all day.
Learned how to access and deal with private information,
management was great and helpful.
it was a calm and cool place to work
actually telling someone that they had no more healthcare and would need to find another pharmacy.
Meeting new people and moving up in the company.
Pros
Consistant Pay and Job Security
Teletech
Customers Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 19, 2018
Honestly I do not remember much about my time at teletech which says a lot. It was either not that impressionable or I flat out did not get any fulfillment out of my time here.
Pros
I had a job
Cons
I had a job
a fine place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 18, 2018
been working there many years now, the pay is decent, the building secure, with a nice shop in the mall it's attached to for food. the baked potatoes are the way to go.
Typical call center
AGENT (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 17, 2018
Excellent management. Lots of support. Great co-workers. We really worked as a team. That was the best part.

What I learned was that I could keep a customer who had just been involved in a horrible vehicle collision calm enough to stay alive until medical personnel arrived. That was probably the hardest part of the job as well.
Pros
great management
Telemarketing
Telemarketer Representative (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 17, 2018
If you've ever worked telemarketing this is about the tip of the iceberg. Whether you gte on with UHC or the bank side of operations you will be taking and making calls. So if you can stand to be a telemarketer its not a bad gig.
Teletech
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 17, 2018
Teletech was the first call center to give me a chance. I advanced very quick. Then the job was start to get complacent. I do recommend teletech to others needing or wanting a call center job.
It was a fun job
Costomer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 16, 2018
The job was very easy and laid back. It was to boaring for me though i need something that is going to keep me on my feet and keep me active other wise i would get bord
Ok job to have
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Work at HomeApril 16, 2018
Ok job to have if your needing extra cash but be prepared to work all day everyday Saturday. This job requires you to do a lot and In my opinion it wasn’t really worth the money. They didn’t make me feel very appreciated because with my qa calls it’s like you did good BUT you could have did more
Pros
Work from home
Cons
You have to work EVERY SATURDAY for 10 HOURS
i Giving then a 4 Out 5 Because that I feel
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXApril 16, 2018
It's a good environment place to work. since you start you shift you start Thinking call, I learn Costumer Services was my first time everyone is friendly and we help each other
every day different
Tech support (Former Employee) –  Independence, MOApril 15, 2018
answering customer calls every day helping them with order and store complaints if you like working from home and helping customers this is a good fit
Good Benefits but little else
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COApril 14, 2018
Pays very little for most departments but the health and wellness benefits are good. In-house management is decent but it can be a struggle to get things done if you need something from Human Resources who do not have a representative on-site.

Work is extremely structured and micro-managed, due to nature of the business. Procedures must be followed exactly and there is little to no room for creative problem solving. Amount of work fluctuates and people who do not like long periods of idleness will not do well here.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Salary
It was better than average.
Enrollment Specialist & Customer Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARApril 14, 2018
Typical day spent helping people, learned a lot about insurance on their dime, management was consistently positive, the workplace atmosphere was slightly competitive but mostly for bragging rights on whose team racked up the most rave csr reviews.
I love to work from home but this place... wow!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 13, 2018
Complete lack of communication and constantly change of policies an rules makes it way to difficult to keep up one day it will be you have to work ot the next day any one with ot is written up the next day ot. all on he same pay period! they could never make up thier minds what they wanted!!
Fast-Paced and Slow-Paced
Call center agent (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 13, 2018
The program that I was apart of was busy during the first 9 months of the year, but for the last 3 months the program is really slow. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep busy during the slow part of the year.
Pros
Fast-paced during the early part of the year
Cons
Finding something to keep you busy during the slow part of the year.
Fast paced day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PAApril 13, 2018
The job is slow sometimes but fast others. Very strict but also flexible if shift can covered. Fun environment. Helped customers over the phone with credit card ordered payments and problems.
Not the company to make a career at
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PAApril 12, 2018
If you want a long lasting enjoyable career this is not the place to work. There are few advancement opportunities and every call is nit-picked. Once trained in a department, crossing over into another department is not permitted.
Cons
Many safety issues when I worked there.
training was a fun environment but after that its kind of stressful but manageble.
Insurance Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 12, 2018
Very manageable if you are a self starter and able to focus on more than one thing at a time. A very great company to work for if you can work under and through stressful situations. In other words if your not a people's person then it may not be for you. Not for everyone. But being that I am capable I was able to manage on a day to day bases as long as the databases were working smoothly and running together. the only downfall is when the databases are having issues within the company then that can become your problem as it interfered with your pay as well as your work day because then you are penalized for something that is not on your behalf.
The benefits department
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 12, 2018
This job is optional only because you could up your job position if you make it through training. It's very easy to climb up the ladder at teletech. However, they do tend to mess up peoples hours and miss paying you sometimes. Best thing to do is get direct deposit. I was termed for something as simple as not being able to remember all 7 passwords and usernames. I would be ashamed of telling anyone about this job particular because of how it's so easy to get termed because their always hiring.
Pros
You could get bonuses and position raises at your strenth
Cons
You could be fired or termed for something as little as memberising user names and passwords.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.7Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight