TeleTech Employee Reviews

Buen ambiente de trabajo
call center (Former Employee) –  Atención al cliente telefónicoJune 17, 2018
Me gustó mucho trabajar ahí por la gente ,tienes mucho apoyo de los leaders
Pros
Te pagan la hora de comida
Life balance
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 16, 2018
Teletech provides life balance and the choice to advance within the company. With the caption of being able to work from home, life balance is good. There is high motivational levels that take place and provides the workplace culture. The hardest part of the job is based on how well you integrate your personality into assisting the clientele with there inquiries. It becomes enjoyable, when you are able to do this well. Management is there to assist you in gaining confidence and knowledge on how to provide the clientele with the most accurate information. In a typical work day, you can learn new ways to find what you need when you need it. Therefore, learning is always ongoing.
Pros
Wellness programs
Cons
None for me currently
Poor Management
Health Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Rockledge, FLJune 15, 2018
I had never had a sit down on the phone job. When I moved to the West coast of Florida I found listing for a job at Teletech doing Health Insurance over the phone. The only positive i have to say is they pay for the 40 hour class and License exam. They start you off at one pay then promise after training you get a dollar raise that ends up not happening for about 2 months. Then on top of that you do not get the retro pay you are owed
Fun workplace
Service Desk Associate Technician (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 15, 2018
It has a good management, fun workplace but work is a bit toxic sometimes especially during peak hours. I learned how to multitask in this company. Management is good, they have a Town Hall Meeting every quarter in order to raise employee's concerns.
Discounts
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSJune 14, 2018
It was a great place to work, however, they did close down and that was a bummer. I loved working there and everyone was always so nice and friendly. The hardest part was getting the customers to get a better package deal when they needed it.
Pros
They are no longer open
Cons
it's ok but no one is happy
Member Experience Representative (Current Employee) –  Weber City, VAJune 14, 2018
the job is only bearable on breaks. the people there are awesome. but the job itself is high stress and way too complicated for the amount of money they pay. they expect you to do a job where you should be making $30k a year for just over $10/hr. after your hired you find out that the only way to make more money is to work overtime or grab one of the small team lead positions there... ps... they are laying off management too. so good luck with that.
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCJune 13, 2018
productive and fun work enviroment the call center is very laid back the call volume can be high but not to bad the hours were great but the pay is very low
TVs everywhere
Job Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89169June 13, 2018
There was never a position to advance with their criteria. There was a lot of favoritism and whether they liked you or not met those requirements regardless of your experience and expertise.
amaazing place to work lots of fun
CUSTOMER SERVICE/ CALL CENTER (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJune 12, 2018
teletech is a fun and amazing place to work they have a lot of great employees its a relaxed and fun environment and they love to have fun so if you are looking for a great place to work then go to teletech
Ehh
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYJune 11, 2018
It’s the basic call center, some clients allow more then others. The one I was involved with were very stict due to the nature of it but as a whole we were limited on what we could do yet when we did it, it still didn’t work.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Tight schedule and no understanding with upper levels.
Enjoyed helping customers and working from home
CS and Tech Support (Former Employee) –  @homeJune 11, 2018
Was dedicated to job. Worked all assigned shifts except for when in hospital then still found replacement. Held 100% attendance. General customer approval was high.
Pros
Helping customers, working from home
Cons
Some management was not there to help employees.
How happy you are at ttech, depends on what role you're in
Inbound Banking Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 11, 2018
What line of business you are in is what determines how happy you are here but there is no way to move to another line of business if you find that you don't like your job.
high stress job
Chat Coach/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  @home employeeJune 9, 2018
I would not recommend working here. There was not opportunity for advancement, no paid time off. It was hard to get time off for appointments or vacation.
Exciting opportunity with no potential for growth
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 9, 2018
When first being employed, you feel excited at the opportunity for growth since they hire from within first before promoting externally. You have to know the right people before being allowed to interview for certain positions since the recruiting teams knows everyone. They say that everyone is allowed to apply but they hand pick their favorite ones since some employees are not well liked by certain executives. Also, if you have good numbers on the floor then they typically won't want you removed from any projects.
Cons
short breaks, nothing is free and you will get fired for being sick
Good remote work
Remote Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  From home, Columbus, OHJune 9, 2018
Teletech was a good remote job. The training was paid and thorough, and I felt like I was ready to go live when the time came. Although there were clear protocols for handling incoming customer service issues, we were free to be creative and persistent until we found a solution that worked for the customer.
Pros
problem solving
Cons
customer agression
Nice place to start
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 9, 2018
it is a really good place to start however if you're looking a lifetime Job this may not be the best option.
Great opportunity
Health Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 8, 2018
Help assist agents with Health Care Insurance, assist with filing claims or walk thru to process online over the phone. Explain deductible and what's covered and what's not covered. Work from home in a (office) private room with a door. The best part about this job was to help others.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Season job
Enjoyed my Job
Trainer/Team Lead (Supervisor) (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYJune 8, 2018
I have always enjoyed what I do for TeleTech until lately. I have an uneasy feeling of instability within the local sites. The work environment has become more of cut throat and back stabbing instead of working together for the common goal. I am stressed each day over being informed every day that my job is on the line. This is not the kind of pressure I need or want. I have no plans to leave until I find something comparable in compensation.
Pros
Full time with great benefits
Cons
Stressful work environment
to much drama
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Sherwood, ARJune 8, 2018
constant drama on the floor. there's is also no structure from management. they change their minds about policy to fit there needs. they don't know what is going on from day to day.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
breaks aren't long enough
Hated it
Customer Service Representitive (Former Employee) –  Weber City, VAJune 8, 2018
Hated from beginning, training was horrible and did not really cover anything you need to do the job. Management was incompetent, and more worried about personal relationships
Pros
Can't think of one thing
Cons
all of it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.7Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight