TeleTech Employee Reviews

Call center
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 19, 2018
Boring, repetitive waste of a life. Everyone hates their job except for the people who would have trouble finding anything better. Lots of negativity.
worse place of employment ever
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXMay 18, 2018
it's funny how ping pong was mentioned in the Review Summary when I had system issues for four months and instead of worrying about their associates they wanted to bring in game tables and what I came to realize the reason for the game tables was so they can take away our pay for being late back from lunch and breaks having fifteen minute breaks and a thirty minute lunch so.!? With having system issues I lost knowledge from training for this job to help members receive their medicine I specifically asked for training while I crossed my fingers my system would work one day and someone would keep saying "practice makes perfect",How? But that request for training was ignored but when I was at the edge of my seat getting looked at as an associate who was just there THEN I was told to be at my desk making it look like I'm doing work..?? So all in all this company was to set associates up for failure instead of being concerned for members and their medicine and make sure associates got and had the knowledge to make a purpose for members calling in.
Pros
Cons
cut pay
Typical call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 17, 2018
This is a typical call center company. Not much enough room for career growth. Leadership initiates activities at times to make the workplace and work more fun.
good company
Customer Service Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 17, 2018
great opportunities for advancement. Great place to build skills. Although it does not start out as a higher paying job the skills learned are able to take its associates to new heights.
Cons
performance reviews does not provide pay increase, only upon promotion
Haven't even gotten hired yet
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  At homeMay 16, 2018
I have been through the interview process which was very fast efficient and recruiter was great but now I have been waiting for 5 weeks for an offer call (i received an email with a link to check for offer schedule dates but as of yet has been no offer dates) so if your in need of a job very quickly I would not recommend teletech at home work.
Pros
None yet
Cons
LONG wait time to just get an offer call scheduled
Virtual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMay 16, 2018
I loved working for them until I had to take some time off to have surgery and when I reapplied and passed all the assessments and the day before I was to start they called me and said that they are no longer hiring in the state of Ohio for home workers. Which I feel was unfair because I did everything I was supposed to. But if anything changes I would go back with them
Pros
Great place to work since I could do it from home
Cons
They no longer hire work from agents in the state of Ohio
not a place to work
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, OHMay 15, 2018
they had none stop calls without even time to make notes hours were given out on a big board like lottery, they stopped any way to get a raise and would put in pay freezes all the time for months
Pros
Cons
they are closed
fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockledge, FLMay 14, 2018
everyday was the same except for the fact of not enough seats for employees to claim there own, and they wonder why alot get sick and have to call out. sharing the same equipment. and the lack of respect for personal items is high.
excellent friends, but uneducated, power hunger managers
United Healthcare customer service agent and sales (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXMay 14, 2018
Management has a terrible addiction to barking orders, and not listening to the agent. Management should not be in their roles. They cannot handle working with ppl. They only care about power.
Friendly and Productive Environment
Customer Service Advocate 2 (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXMay 14, 2018
This is a great company to work for, I was with them for a little over 2 years and before I knew I was treated like family, but in a serious kinda way. Great benefits, hours were great for being a single mom.
Tele Tech is a great place to work at I will tell all my friends to apply with this company even though i'm not employeed with them any longer.
Fun and relaxed work environment.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 13, 2018
Overall good place to be employed, good people and a stress free work environment. A mixed bag of campaigns to apply for and alot of room to advance..
fast past
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTMay 12, 2018
Answered 70-80 inbound calls daily
Assisted customers with their financial needs
Maintained company's daily/monthly/quarterly goal
operating systems at a high level
Pharmacy Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 12, 2018
A typical day at work is talking to pharmacist all over the country. I've learned things about claims and drugs that I didn't know as a consumer. The work place is very diverse. The hardest part of the job is the hours, but I manage. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I can truly help a customer.
Pros
Money Market vending
Cons
Only 30 minute lunches
Friendly enviroment
Consultant Agent (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 11, 2018
collaboration and friendly environment , helping people to find best insurance plan that they can afford .Management strives for excellence and the same time help you to reach your potential.
Pros
flexible schedule
Fun place to work, customer service
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCMay 10, 2018
I worked 10 hours a day at Teletech; I learned quite a bit, learned how to be more patient with consumers. My management team was awesome.I worked from home, but the people I was in contact with were great. The hardest part of the job was when I first started, I didn't like to talk to people but now I love talking to people,and helping them resolve their issues. The most enjoyable part of my job was the consumers. of course you had your occasional mean spirited person, but there were more pleasant consumers than not.
Great people to work with
Sales & Customer service (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYMay 10, 2018
Great place to work, good people great leaders and managers.I learn more and more about healthcare every day. Hardest part of the job is when someone needs help and there is nothing you can do for them. Most enjoyable part of the job is knowing you've helped someone with their health concerns and the people you work with.
Excellent Virtual Class room training
WAH Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CAMay 10, 2018
Teletech is a good company and they do knowledge you all around skills. The lead trainers are very knowledgeable and can assist with any call you may have questions.

They try to meet you preferred schedule, which mean a lot to future employee.
Supportive but requires a lot of computer downloads
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 10, 2018
Teletech is a work from home company. There are certain criteria and programs that must be added to your computer. If you do not have a recent computer or a lot of space, this process can be time-consuming and affect your ability to do your job efficiently. Aside from that, it's just like any other call center company accept from the comfort of your home.
Managers need more training!
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMay 10, 2018
When I was employed with them I did a very good job, I was getting compliments from the customers everyday. My manager said I'm am not doing my job and I don't talk to the customers right. So they cut my hours and eventually laid me off!
Unprofessional
Medicare and ACA Health Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 10, 2018
A typical day at work involved receiving inbound sales calls for national health insurance carriers in the Medicare market segment. Insurance agents were not treated as valuable professionals but simply numbers for billing purposes. Compensation accounting was very shady.
Pros
Set schedule
Cons
Very unchallenging

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

2.8Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.