TeleTech Employee Reviews

Ok
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARMay 25, 2018
Not much room or opportunity for advancement as offered when I applied. Team leads as well as management were under trained in my personal opinion. Pay was good.
n/a
Customer Service Representative-Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2018
need better management, no job security, management was very disorganized. Favoritism was a big reason why management failed. They went by who was liked instead of experience and someone that can get the job done
Supported Chief of Operation (Former Employee) –  Concord, NC 28025May 24, 2018
Laid back environment
Often coach would be there to assist
Issues with scheduling
New accounts such as medicaid.
Training environment was on the floor most times then in a classroom, gave real life experience
Pros
ceromonies
Cons
Often new faces.
ok place to work in
Licensed in 14 states to sell health coverage (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COMay 24, 2018
Fine place to work in. Many business located under one roof so a diveresity of opportunities to network and acknowledge other employees.
Not very stressfull but you had a goal for the number of calls but no AHT to have to consider. Very nice supervisors and clients.
great place to get started with working at home
Agent (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHMay 24, 2018
consistent schedule, helpful teams and team leads, great tech team, and reliable pay check. Depending on the project there was very in depth training.
Pros
consistent schedule
Cons
short breaks hard to get time off
Wolves in sheeps clothing
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 23, 2018
management is nice to everyone at first and act friendly but turns evil when you try to advance. favortism runs rampant there. they keep the horrible people and let go of the good ones.
Pros
pay benefits guaranteed hours
Cons
evil trolls for management
It was a pleasant company to work for
Dispatch technician to service call (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 23, 2018
I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a flexible and competitive work environment. Just be sure your internet connection is working.
I currently work here
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCMay 22, 2018
I dont want to comment because i still work for the company. I have not been able to do my work completely due to the fact that the management is not consistent.
This place is a disappointment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXMay 21, 2018
As a Current Employee of Teletech I have to say overall I hate it because for one the training sucks especially if you have a biopolar person with a bad attitude as the trainerthen you have management which is unprofessional sometimes they treat the hard workers really horribly and like slaves and then when it comes to calls they dock you for every little thing and tell you to call the assist line for help instead of the the supervisors helping the advocates yet the supervisors they hire dont even know what they are doing most of the time and also the hr department also is messed up especially when you think you would love to see about checking into other opportunities and then they humiiate you unprofessionally which turns you away
Pros
Right down the street from home
Cons
Short breaks, unprofessionalism
Decent place to work
Associate (Current Employee) –  Kalispell, MTMay 21, 2018
Decent place to work. The clients can be difficult. Training on policy's
and procedure did not prepare staff for the client experience. Although most customers are happy, some are very disgruntled and hard to deal with.
Pros
hour lunch breaks
Cons
training did not meet actual work.
sales
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 21, 2018
• Recommended alternative items if product was out of stock
• Set up and explained new contracts
• Contacted customer to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and inform them about promotions and upcoming events
• Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments
• Tech support and retention
Exciting and very beneficial
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 21, 2018
Teletech is a very organized and productive company. There was always chance for advancement. They would always offer bonuses and incentives for your participation. Being able to quickly excel in the within the company is not rare. Everyone always seemed to be so upbeat and charasmatic that I worked with.
Pros
Incentives
Fun did military credit card
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  3Uniontown, PAMay 21, 2018
happy and fun
how to do credit for credit cards
great
close knit and respectful
sitting there overnight sometimes
laughing with co-workers and talking to the military people
Pros
we knew our jobs and working with military people
Cons
needed more money
good first time job
CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTMay 21, 2018
This job is a good first time job or a temporary stop until you find something else. When i started it didnt pay enough for the work done. the managing staff was no up to par, and the rules to how you handle your calls were rediculous. Not to mention that i never got off on time since i had to wait till the last minute to clock off and often got a long call right before clock out (they werent happy since we were not allowed overtime)
Call center
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 19, 2018
Boring, repetitive waste of a life. Everyone hates their job except for the people who would have trouble finding anything better. Lots of negativity.
fun place to work if you like helping people to the fullest
Part Time Temporary Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 18, 2018
a typical day at work was signing in to your work booth, getting every application open and ready for work. ensure that all applications are open and operational ready to get started.
I learned that if you can keep your call handle time to a minimum you are good, however striving to make it a one call resolution,
there are a diversified amount of people and it is awesome to deal with people of different cultures, etc.
the hardest part is to not be able to help the customer to the fullest due to call time resolutions
the most enjoyable is that you can work from your home, you can take mandatory break, it is all in the comfort of your home.
Pros
working from home
Cons
not long enough, project
worse place of employment ever
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXMay 18, 2018
it's funny how ping pong was mentioned in the Review Summary when I had system issues for four months and instead of worrying about their associates they wanted to bring in game tables and what I came to realize the reason for the game tables was so they can take away our pay for being late back from lunch and breaks having fifteen minute breaks and a thirty minute lunch so.!? With having system issues I lost knowledge from training for this job to help members receive their medicine I specifically asked for training while I crossed my fingers my system would work one day and someone would keep saying "practice makes perfect",How? But that request for training was ignored but when I was at the edge of my seat getting looked at as an associate who was just there THEN I was told to be at my desk making it look like I'm doing work..?? So all in all this company was to set associates up for failure instead of being concerned for members and their medicine and make sure associates got and had the knowledge to make a purpose for members calling in.
Pros
Cons
cut pay
Typical call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 17, 2018
This is a typical call center company. Not much enough room for career growth. Leadership initiates activities at times to make the workplace and work more fun.
good company
Customer Service Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 17, 2018
great opportunities for advancement. Great place to build skills. Although it does not start out as a higher paying job the skills learned are able to take its associates to new heights.
Cons
performance reviews does not provide pay increase, only upon promotion
Haven't even gotten hired yet
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  At homeMay 16, 2018
I have been through the interview process which was very fast efficient and recruiter was great but now I have been waiting for 5 weeks for an offer call (i received an email with a link to check for offer schedule dates but as of yet has been no offer dates) so if your in need of a job very quickly I would not recommend teletech at home work.
Pros
None yet
Cons
LONG wait time to just get an offer call scheduled

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.7Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight