TeleTech Employee Reviews

Found 78 reviews matching the search See all 1,279 reviews
They are horrible
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Ennis, TXFebruary 20, 2019
I hated every day I worked here. I was a team lead, and the treated us horribly, and expected us to be ugly to our agents if they were not meeting goals.
Very family oriented.
Customer Service Representative/Mentor (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYFebruary 17, 2019
There is issues with all places of work but for the most post it's a great place to work. Management was great, for the most part. There was some confusion with how certain things were to be done, but where isn't like that?
Pros
Benefits, Pto, Sick days, stock options, discounts, giveaways, and healthcare
Cons
Can be very stressful
boring
Team Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTFebruary 15, 2019
Led Twenty-two employees by experience to complete daily, weekly, and quarterly goals as well. Maintained and Led the most efficient team in my call center division. Specializing in Escalation calls and coaching others how to receive difficult calls and satisfy the customer while still holding ground on all policies and procedures. Received award for Most Efficient Team and Customer Satisfaction. But was never given a raise.
Pros
indoor work
Cons
call center
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAFebruary 13, 2019
great work at home experiance, would work there again. Great leadership, good bosses. Worked the Best Buy holiday season and would do it again. Great experiance
Fun workplace and delightful staff
Remote Seasonal Customer Service/Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 12, 2019
Training was done remotely in online learning environment at a fast pace. Learning material was provided and available at all time. Supervisor was available for coaching and support. I enjoyed the job and would do a seasonal part-time position in the future. The only issue I had with the job was scheduling of work hours. You couldn't put in a request directly, and often was scheduled for 40 hours but a part-time job.
Pros
Training
Cons
Work schedule
dark depressive office with people that hate working there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTFebruary 10, 2019
The work at teletech for bank of America considering the lack of compassion the bank has for its customers and our necessity to facilitate their goals at the direct customer level, almost no one in the building enjoyed working there that I worked with. They enjoyed the benefits and the pay and that's why they were there, almost all of the customers were upset about fees being applied to their account and most of them would not get any of them back so constantly having upset customer after upset customer causing most of the workplace to be filled with jaded people that don't care anymore. This being the product of the workplace itself alone. I personally did fine but definitely was tired of the negative cloud so I decided to change lines of business for a while.
Pros
benefits, compensation, flexible schedule
Cons
lack of morality in your intended duty, stressful for most, repetitive negative interactions
Work from home A+
Tech Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Leonard Wood, MOFebruary 9, 2019
Never had any issues, except the software used to help customers was very primitive and non-intuitive. Easily change hours with team members, and the teletech managers defended you if a customer was being impossible.
Pros
good schedule, good managers
Cons
awkward software
Excellent Contract driven call center
Supervisor/Team lead (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 8, 2019
Focused and productive days.
Learned at least 80 hours of training per project, and in a couple of years there were plenty.
Middle management was committed to deliverables and engaged supervisors and staff to meet goals.
Hardest part of the job was the late night or earliest morning schedules.
And most enjoyable was so much learning, meeting such nice people from all walks of life participating wholeheartedly.
Pros
Training and nice supervisors
Cons
Schedules fluctuating to meet the needs of clients
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJanuary 25, 2019
Teletech was very willing to work with you with work/family life. You could pick up overtime daily and pretty much as long as you wanted even if it were an extra hour or so here and there.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Having to be on the phones all day
stressful
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionJanuary 2, 2019
its very hard to work in finace industry specially if you were an account manager for credit cards. no time for us to have a toilet break and there we have gotten our urinary tract infection sadly but true so i had to quit for my health.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Weber City, VADecember 20, 2018
They expect you to do your job but try to make it fun and like a work family setting. They always have events for holiday celebrations and dress up days and such to try to make it fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Great work place!
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  PHDecember 8, 2018
Ground to hone your abilities, to build a career.

Teletech is my second home, they look after their employees, Not a single day that I regret working here, Considering that I've been with the company for more than six years.
Pros
Solo Parent (they honor the SPL and the benefits)
Cons
Health care
Fun
TECHNICAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (LEVEL 2) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 27, 2018
Lot of support from my coworker and manager since this is my first job. and the company with give you a change to work with them and help you improved your confident.
I was a customer service representatives
Teletech (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVNovember 27, 2018
I would take calls from people either checking their accounts, putting money in their account , paying off their overdraft fees. Mainly helping people with their accounts an answering any questions they may have.
Pros
We had two 15 minute breaks an a 30 minute lunch break
Cons
Communication wasnt very good there
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARNovember 17, 2018
To be honest it was very stressful especially taking the phone calls with people and having an attitude about it for no reason you had to know what to say to those people when they did call you on your name
poor management, low salary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  philippinesAugust 18, 2018
The account that I was in was quite good, it's the management of the Human Resource, its people, their attitude and process that are so poor. They are the slowest bpo that increase salary as well as the lowest.
Pros
Cons
all
Very good for entry level work experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 13, 2018
Very good for entry level work experience. A very healthy schedule for work life balance. Great training were provided. Australian Company Account is catered
Flexible place to work from home. Enjoyed working from the comfort of my home.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ColoradoAugust 9, 2018
I enjoyed working in my PJ's working from home. No commuting and travel issues. I enjoyed answering the phone calls to assist my customers with their issues.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No benefits
relaxed and nearly stress free
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTAugust 3, 2018
you spend all of your time in front of a computer screen at a desk helping clients with what ever needs that they need most of the time it was helping nice people over the phone or giving them step by step instructions so they can do it on there own
Pros
nearly stress free
Cons
sitting at a desk
TeleTech
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 2, 2018
The work is technical. We are catering to consumers. We were handling a new device with a minimum time of training period. So when we were on the production, it was not easy for us to work cause we were not that equipped about the product.
Very fast-paced, mandatory OT and seasonal project.
Hardest part of the job is you have no idea when is your last day.
Pros
free snack
Cons
late lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight