Telmate Employee Review

Productive, fun workplace. Amazing team work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ontario, OROctober 22, 2012
Great trainers, and co-workers. Several shifts for different lifestyles. Continued training for anyone who might need a little extra one on one. Very energetic, happy place to be.
Pros
great hours and pay, great managment.
Cons
alot of material to remember, constant change.

Other Telmate Employee Reviews

N/a
Software QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 13, 2018
For the last year or more company had a lot of changes. A lot of management changes and not every manager competent to their title or current job. Lack of communication. A lot of layoffs and no hiring for last 9 month.
Decent work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ontario, ORJanuary 26, 2018
The environment of the workplace was decent but in some way it was completely dreadful. I feel as though the management was too involved with the personal lives of their team as well as the other employees. I believe a work environment shouldn't involve my personal life. But i did learn a lot from Telmate, how to speak in a more confident professional manner, I also learned how to deal with the dissatisfaction of customers and find a better way that would be more beneficial for them in result to leaving them with a satisfactory solution.
Pros
Benefits (Vision, Dental, Health)
Cons
Coworkers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telmate. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.1InHerSight Score

3.8Personal Development

5.0Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight