Telmate Employee Review

nice break room with vending machines
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Ontario, ORJanuary 31, 2013
I would answer calls for 2 hours then take a 10 minute break. Then back on the phones for 2 more hours. then lunch. once i returned back on phone for 2 hours then 10 minute break.. and finally last 2 hours of the day then home.
Pros
full time and good pay
Cons
alot of ressure placed on csr

Other Telmate Employee Reviews

N/a
Software QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 13, 2018
For the last year or more company had a lot of changes. A lot of management changes and not every manager competent to their title or current job. Lack of communication. A lot of layoffs and no hiring for last 9 month.
Decent work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ontario, ORJanuary 26, 2018
The environment of the workplace was decent but in some way it was completely dreadful. I feel as though the management was too involved with the personal lives of their team as well as the other employees. I believe a work environment shouldn't involve my personal life. But i did learn a lot from Telmate, how to speak in a more confident professional manner, I also learned how to deal with the dissatisfaction of customers and find a better way that would be more beneficial for them in result to leaving them with a satisfactory solution.
Pros
Benefits (Vision, Dental, Health)
Cons
Coworkers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telmate. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.1InHerSight Score

3.8Personal Development

5.0Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight