Telvista Employee Reviews

Found 628 reviews matching the search See all 1,006 reviews
great company great facility and great job culture
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 18, 2018
Come in get set up for work have breakfast if arrive early at in house cafeteria. learned more about customer service and data entry management was great and flexible very enjoyable facility with pool tables and cafeteria. relaxation rooms
Pros
cafeteria, great staff and managment
Cons
temporary work/contract
Fun place to work at
Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee) –  Baja CaliforniaJuly 18, 2018
People are chill right there, you have to opportunity no grow. The workplace is really clean and comfortable. The hardest part was the shifts, they where long and started really early
If you really need a job...
Tier II Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 18, 2018
Not the best place to work by any means. Management is not good. If management was good them at least 10 out of 15 of the ppl in the training classes would stay versus 2-3 ppl staying.
Pros
Hours
Cons
No phone access, no internet access, insurance sucks.
Horrible Communication
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXJuly 10, 2018
TELvista does not care about the betterment of their employees. As long as they are getting their revenue that is all that matters. The retention rate is at an all time high. The environment is horrible and people don't enjoy coming to work. There is very bad communication and they expect you to do positions that they are not willing to properly pay you for.
relaxed job
Assist customers (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 5, 2018
The pay at telvista is pretty fair for the job that we do. This is a low call volume with many different contracts in the building. So it really depends on what contract you end up in.
Pros
relaxed
Cons
they expect you to perform their way instead of allowing you to do it the way it works for you
It was very exciting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAJune 26, 2018
This job was so different from anywhere that I’ve worked before. I got to know a lot of different people which was an amazing opportunity. I learned a lot about phones that I didn’t know before the job. It was very fun competing for different prizes at the job
Stressful and comfortable
Customer Service Agent - Chat (Former Employee) –  Danville, VA 24541June 24, 2018
Pleasant work environment with reasonable support despite the fact that the employees are encouraged to think independently and then chastised when they do. Verizon Wireless customer service is O.K. when handling one customer at a time even wit a two minute response interval. Handling two or more customers within these parameters is outrageous and barely feasible.
Pros
Good benefits and working conditions
Cons
Everyone uptight about performance surveys.
Such a great start, such a terrible finish
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXJune 15, 2018
When I first started working here the environment was warm and friendly, I enjoyed going to work every day and would recommend the job for any looking for an entry into call centers. Then December happened and now the death of the company is visible everywhere you look.
Buen empleo
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Baja CaliforniaJune 13, 2018
Fue un empleo que disfruté la primera fase. Después no fue agradable cuando no se nos permitía salir del edificio en nuestra hora de comida.
Pros
trabajo seguro
Cons
not great incentives or benefits for employers
Nice environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAJune 13, 2018
Not enough training. Constantly pushing for production even when the customer did not want the product. Supervisor showed favoritism and did not explain procedures were well.
Pros
Break room had games
Cons
Not enough training/low pay
ok
Center Group Manager (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXJune 12, 2018
Has been a good place to work. I have learned a lot since I have been here. was promoted internally and have worked in almost every area of this business
fun work place
Telematics sales representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 12, 2018
fun place!!! great employees and supervisors- laid back work environent- ping pong tables in the break room and delicious catering companies there every day for lunch.
Great place to start
Technical Support Mentor/IHD (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 11, 2018
Telvista is a great place to start in the tech world if you are new to it. They train their employee's very well, and the love to promote within the company rather than hiring from the out side. The pay isn't the best but the experience is what helps the most.
good
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 1, 2018
answer phone troubleshooting people cell phone issues. I learn to deal with people over the phone. it was like a high school culture or something. I like the pay.
The job overall was productive place
WNP agent/ customer service (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAMay 31, 2018
My experience the company was a great experience. I'm glad I had the chance to work there and got the knowledge and experience from working at a call center.
Pros
Meeting new people and the benefits
Cons
Changes constantly
The most enjoyable part of my Job!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 30, 2018
The most enjoyable part of Telvista was being able to help people resolve the issues that they were having and making sure at the end of my calls that they were satisfied with the service they were provided.
It was ok
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXMay 26, 2018
I really didn't have any issues, I did my work, got promoted, TWICE!.. I would go back! The best part was the promotion from within, and the employees, and the café around the corner
Pros
Promotion from within
Cons
Unbalanced managers, too much power
Profit Driven
Helpdesk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 25, 2018
Not fun, .not valued by the employer. I asked about raises, was told If I didn't like the wage I can be replaced since, I was only a body in a seat.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
Nothing bu work!
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAMay 24, 2018
A typical work day at Telvista was very upbeat. They had a strong desire to keep a positive, energetic environment which made for a strong work ethic in most employees.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Entry Level Jobs and Entry Level Pay
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 23, 2018
I really don't have anything good to say about my time at TelVista, other than I did work with some good people. The company itself is terrible. Pay is low, raises are very low, and morale is terrible. Management and some of the supervisors treat the employees like easily replaceable parts rather than someone who could be groomed for better positions with the company. Rules for attendance are very strict with a point system for unexcused absences, so don't get sick. Once you reach a certain number of points, you are fired, regardless of how good you did your job. Medical benefits were cheap, but didn't cover too much. The do have a good tuition reimbursement program. The turnover rate was very high. Unless this company has gone through major changes in the years that have passed since I left, I would not recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Nice break room with hot lunches served daily. Tuition reimbursement.
Cons
Low pay, low morale, most jobs are only entry level.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telvista. Our community is ready to answer.