Telvista Employee Reviews

Found 742 reviews matching the search See all 1,306 reviews
Not a good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 15, 2019
Employee morale is low. They don't care about you or anyone else that works there. They are always laying people off or firing them. The sups are not trained properly, leadership does not communicate well and they don't value hard work. Fire the good people and keep the bad.
awesome place to work, had some pay issues, but overall satisfactory
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  1607 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Dallas, TX 75234July 4, 2019
I really liked helping customers

I learned how fiber optics work, and how pervasive the internet is

My superiors were an absolute joy to work with

There is a global culture, all walks of life together under one roof

I had some difficultly with sales, since I prefer to do tech support

I really enjoyed the people and the relaxed atmosphere
I liked it .
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAJuly 4, 2019
I liked the job . It was really easy just pretty much working for metro . The only thing I didn’t like about the job was that you pretty much didn’t get any raises .
Productive and fun place to work , work around school schedule and honor doctor notes
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAJune 7, 2019
Overall great place to work with great people , I had a very nice manager that cared about her employees and things that needed to be handled outside of work
Telvista
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 4, 2019
I dont have much to say in regards to telvista there contracts are what make the job questionable and then some of the management relaying false information.
workplace
ESCALATION REP (Former Employee) –  dallasMay 30, 2019
Not a good place to work the manager are horrible very very ghetto the need better manager ther and then they wilkl have a better staff also they need to do more for the employees
Pros
nothiing
Cons
nothing
High Stress Social Meritocracy
Verizon Master Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 27, 2019
You will be ranked based on your performance and your paycheck will vary based on that performance. Promotion is slow and difficult. You must prove yourself and every day will require you to control and conquer social interactions with customers over the phone and problem solve as quickly as possible. This job is definitely not for everyone. Change your schedule often or the stress will ruin you. Be aggressive, ask questions, and demand answers. If you don't learn how to resolve issues, you will fail. Ignore any criticisms or insults thrown your way. Focus on the job. Don't let other people distract you. They will do whatever it takes to get ahead of you, even petty conversation. Every second on the phone counts against you.
Pros
Meritocracy, lots of learning, builds character
Cons
High stress, competitive work culture can be toxic, unrelenting
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 23, 2019
Very stressful. Competitive by nature of the position. High turnover. Felt like I was constantly watching over my shoulder. Management experience decent, and folks were friendly. Pay is low.
easy place with a pool table
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 14, 2019
Stays current with latest technology change.
• Answers incoming inquiries, responds to customer questions and solves problems according to
standardized procedures while maintaining a courteous manner.
• Asks effective questions and gathers information to determine source of problems and customer
needs.
• Logs on/off customer care system and accesses account files.
Pros
pool table
Cons
supervisors are rude
A get by job
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 20, 2019
This job is perfect to get you by until you reach your goals. I cant find out much about the history but its been up for a while. Very diverse culture.
ok to work there
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 12, 2019
frustrating and challenging. Always upselling for everything and anything. start troubleshooting and then upsell and upsell. Upsell and upsell. There could use a more professional environmen
Pros
its a job
Cons
very regimented
Sad to see them go
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAApril 4, 2019
I miss my Telvista family and the lax atmosphere of the work environment. I miss Verizon chat more than anything, it was so ideal. I was really good at it.
Pros
the People, the hours, the environment
Cons
the customers sometimes
Productive and fun work environment
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 30, 2019
So long as you aren't shy you will never be alone in this job, despite having your own desk space and your own phone line where you handle one on one customer relations. The break room has a lot of space and there are activities for employees to enjoy. The cafeteria has many options for any type of eater, plus the company's location is nearby food stops for a quick bite.
Pros
Management and senior employee assistance
Cons
You have to walk far, which actually isn't bad
Very shady and lots of favoritism
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXMarch 29, 2019
It seems legit until you witness how shady management can be. I'm shocked at how long this company has been around with no civil suits from employees. Getting comfortable here is bad plan.
Pros
Break room is big with pool tables
Cons
No job security, hard to get days off, favoritism is rampant and seemingly unnoticed...weird
good starting point
Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 26, 2019
good strating point in customer service.Great team environment.Easy onboarding process .Mangers care .Work under pressure.Attendance is required.Salary very low
It was a gret workplace.
INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 25, 2019
Telvista was a fast pace learning inviroment, with great customer service training. all my customer's where happy customers, and the co-workers on my team was very friendly.
Pros
great lunch break location
Cons
n/a
Traffic
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 21, 2019
it was too far to drive and you became unease the environment was off however the company was just opening up and they had some things that had to be completed, so that is to be expected when you are in the process of building an company
Great Place to work
Member Service Agent (Former Employee) –  VirginiaMarch 21, 2019
Great work environment. The hours were great and the overtime was awesome. Great incentives as well. There were plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Great Team work
Reservation associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 12, 2019
Telvista was all about working as a team and great at making you feel apart of a team. they have an a pretty cool break room set up as well. security is a bit of an hassle but overall cool place to be employed
It was a fun 3 months!
Verizon Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXMarch 7, 2019
Fun group of people.
Easy going environment.
Very casual aura.
Lots of flirty social butterflies there.
I was overqualified but I didn't care. It was fun. I didn't stay very long, but it was a breath of fresh air for the time being.
It was a cool vibrant colorful hip facility.
Made some good party friends there. It was like we were on the set of a season of the Big Brother tv show.
I seen it closed its doors after a couple of years though.
Pros
It was a big fun social gathering of young adults mostly.
Cons
It was a big fun social gathering of young adults mostly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Telvista. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Telvista.

Powered by Comparably