TEMENOS Employee Reviews

Great Company
Product Manager, BI and Profitability (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAAugust 8, 2018
Great Company with many opportunities. Awesome senior management team with a true compassion for their employees. They will always do want is best fo their company.
Workplace
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAJuly 7, 2018
Typical day consisted of meetings, working with clients, consultants and the dev team. What I learned is that no one person can successfully handle multiple on going projects that require your full attention. Management needs to understand that and needs to hire more folks. I've seen more people leave the company than come in. People should respect one another regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity.
Great work environment and culture
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAMay 1, 2018
I love the people I work with and the work I do, however there isn't a ton of room to grow. They also need to hire more people for the amount of work we have.
Pros
Great Office
Cons
Too much work for small teams
Fair salary and benefits.
Project Director (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLNovember 2, 2017
Company was a great place to work until Temenos purchased a small company in Pennsylvania. That company became the management company for the US and it soon became an unpleasant place to work.
Pros
Fair salary and benefits
Cons
Direct manager wanted to micro manage all direct reports.
Not Good.
Product Consultant (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAOctober 18, 2017
A developing company that has a lot of room for improvement. Slowly but surely it is improving slowing but I am not willing to put my career on while the company grows into a decent company.
I enjoyed working with my teams internationally
Director - Enterprise Transformation Advisory (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 5, 2017
I enjoyed working with my teams internationally and meeting clients in USA, Canada, India. I dealt with getting them either a coach or having a coach teach them SAFe classes. Unfortunately, upper management did not give me the tools to be able to grow and flexibility with my time.
Pros
traveled all over the world
Cons
not enough people to work
Good People
VP Sales, North America (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PASeptember 4, 2017
UK / Swiss Management struggle to understand the US market. Too focused on accounting practices and not enough developing customer relationships cause a challenge with US market, coupled with very long Core Banking software sales cycles 24-36+ Months
Terrible technology stack. Poor management. Cutthroat work environment.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAJuly 31, 2017
Terrible technology. Poor management. Bad work environment. I don't recommend. The software is ancient and almost un-maintainable. There is no interest in fixing it.
Pros
None.
Cons
Terrible technology. Poor management.
Zero Wasn't Available
Developer (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAJuly 11, 2017
Stay Away! The North American division has been cutting jobs for 6 straight months and they will terminate you with no notice. Benefits options are good as is the office but the management group is lost.
Pros
Benefits, office space
Cons
Your job isn't safe! Keep away.
Do your research
Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  United StatesMay 30, 2017
Typical work day varies on the latest fires that need to be put out due to overpromised software deliveries and delayed functionality.

Must adapt well to constant changes in management, processes & layoffs. Positions are contingent on active projects. Once project wraps, risk of layoff is highly likely unless you are well liked/play politics well.

"Experts" are not true industry experts; obtained key positions by who they know opposed to what they know!

Those that do "work"; work is piled on while others are allowed to slack as favorites are protected.

Projects are organized poorly and lack the wherewithal to meet client PROMISED expectations.

Management clueless on industry needs.
Benefits
Cons
Poor life to work balance, lots of travel
Very Unorganized
Executive Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 29, 2017
Great people, but very unorganized operation. The company has a beautiful facility, but seems to be planning as things come. Upper management doesn't seem prepared for the operational procedures to be successful.
Pros
International market
Cons
Very unorganized operation
Creative and productive environment
Senior software engineer (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAApril 3, 2017
100% hands-on coding for new development, trouble tickets, legacy application upgrade. Very nice team spirit. Pretty helpful upper management stuff. Would recomend.
Pros
Creative Agile environment
Cons
Extra-long commute
Great place to work, depending on your management
Senior Developer (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMarch 1, 2017
I don't have any experience with other departments, but my department was run well. We had well defined goals, great communication and a direct manager that was totally engaged and able to help technically or administratively.
Pros
Remote, great communication
Cons
Department was shuttered
Productive work place
Sr Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Challenging place to work, you must be a self-motivated employee! Providing service to our clients on the core banking systems designed by our team in Chennai is a definite challenge. Learning and absorbing the information at warp speed.
Pros
People
Cons
Travel
Not great
Business Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAJuly 13, 2016
The company is poorly managed and offers very little except a paycheck and benefits. The company is very unlikely to succeed.
Change was Constant
T24 Development (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 24, 2016
From one day to the next, rumors filled the office space with uneasiness. Management in general would say one thing and do another. Promises were made and broken without apology or consideration. I apologize for the negative tone of this very short review, but the review is an honest expression of my experience.
a good and fast paced environment
Business Conversion Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLMarch 3, 2016
a very good and fast paced environment, friendly co workers, office was situated in a beautiful town. got to learn new things while working on Temenos core banking T24.
Wasted time
Developer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 16, 2016
After spending a year learning their proprietary coding language and core product, T24, management decided to close down our office and lay everyone off.
Flexible Work Enviroment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Litchfield, CTJune 10, 2015
Virtual Office Administrative Assistant. Able to work form home. Made my own hours based on the work load and client needs.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
little vacation time, no one to delegate to
Challenging position
Global Mobility Advisor, Americas Region (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 2, 2014
Multitasking is the norm. Coordination between law firms spanning from Canada, US and Latin America very demanding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TEMENOS. Our community is ready to answer.