Temp Employee Reviews

Nice cool clean workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 16, 2018
I liked every job opportunity I had for every temp I worked for it was just what it was get over the hump and move on but I well be more than thankful for any other opportunities I can take advantage of
it is a nice place to work
Tidewater staffing (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAOctober 22, 2017
Its hot a sluggish sliw pace of work and rough labor its dangerous and un sanitary place to work in i would suggest they put better work tools to you use
Pros
long breaks
Cons
no free lunch
Land Removal
Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXJuly 15, 2017
Typical day consist of providing assignments to workers and clearing and preparing land for development. Use of large tractor mower to clear commercial size areas. Overall, hard work in all types of weather.
No stability
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Campbellsville, KYNovember 16, 2016
There is no job security. They tend to use you only as long as they need you then let you go with no warning..........................................
Productive and safe work place full of fun
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Edwardsville,illnoisOctober 20, 2016
I love working with people and being a part of a team and working to better me and the company. My main goals are focusing on my future for better of my life and the people around me. I want my goals set on expaning my smile on with the company and customers saying im a the best at the job. The company make sure i had a spot on the job everytime i came in to work. The company let most of everybody in that work but if its too full you cant work. The company had two companys over there thats 10mins away from each other because if you cant get in that one go to the other one. The company always make sure you can work you and everyone that want to work to build yourself into the company.
Good worker
Excel temp (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 26, 2016
Im a Good worker and a heard worker and i love to work and it's a cool job it is a good temp to work for and they send u to different places to work at
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Highly Motivated Worker, Ready to get the Job done No matter how hard it may be.
Packer/Shipper (Current Employee) –  United StatesSeptember 22, 2016
Dedicated Worker, Determined to get the job done. Team Player, Motivator, Problem Solver. I've worked for Collections and Customer Service. Have helped solve problems with co-workers also consumers.
It was a great company to work for
stocker (Former Employee) –  MarylandSeptember 8, 2016
When I went to work I made sure my work was commendable and to be a team player so I could return I still can return to work if I choose
Pros
Cons
some of there benifits
Very Professional
Emergency Service's Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNAugust 8, 2016
After moving from Atlanta to Tennessee, I worked at Y-12 and really enjoyed the different department and learned new things everyday. Some positions were challenging and some were very good. I really appreciated the opportunity.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Didn't get hired permanent
Not easy
HR Assistant/Finisher/Packer (Former Employee) –  Fremont, OHMarch 24, 2016
Need permanent employment. The companies seem to be not really stable. I do miss the people but I am not a factory person, I am more of an office, medical person; even retail or customer service.
Great Place to work and wonderful people
Payroll Administrator / Billing (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 20, 2016
Great place to work. Being a temp agency we get to help people find their great place to work. Wonderful management to be associated with.
Pros
Flexiability
Cons
Healthcare
Temp Agencies - Chester County, PA
Executive/Senior Administrative Asst (Former Employee) –  Chester County, PAJanuary 31, 2016
Working for temporary staffing agencies is more difficult than it was years ago. It is increasingly difficult to get assignments.

Previously, the agency tested you, knew your capabilities and then would place you in appropriate jobs as they became available. You completed the assignment and at the duration got a new assignment to report to the following week. I was always busy and the pay was comparable to my abilities, skills and experience.

Currently, you must interview with the potential client and wait to see if you were selected for the temp assignment. The agency won't recommend you for another assignment until they hear about the initial assignment, so there is too much down time.

Clients often take a few weeks to select a temp, requiring interviews. This is somewhat understandable if the job turns into a permanent position, but for a temporary assignment, there is too much waiting and not enough actual work. There is no guarantee that the client will select you and in the interim you are unable to earn money.

Since most times you must go through this process, you may as well look for permanent jobs on your own. I conclude that they are more of employment agencies than temp agencies.
Pros
Provides opportunity to try out companies before excepting a permanent job.
Cons
Not enough assignments and the hiring process is long and tedious.
Productive and fun enviroment with health care supplies
warehouse temp lead (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 11, 2016
With this job I learned patience because the product was not always there. I managed the group but also work side by side with them. I love my co-work inside and outside the job because we got thr job done.
Productive and fun working place
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CADecember 15, 2015
A typical day at Temp Inc. I clock in and then I would go to my work station were I would prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; Maintains quality service by following organization standards. Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Completes reports by entering required information and contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. The management here has been very nice and helpful and my co-workers have been very understand and welcoming as well. The hardest part of the job was when I first started working there and I didn't know anybody or really to much of anything but I was able to quickly adapt to things and came to enjoy working there for because of the experience and people I met because of this.
Pros
I Love being able to work with people
Cons
It's is a Temporary postition
This job was not exciting at all
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 18, 2015
I worked there some time ago but the job wasn't fun. I wasn't too fond of the woman who had became co manager before I left. We had few problem that occurred with our store. A few misunderstandings. The clothes weren't very good. Maybe I would've had a better experience working at a different location.
Cons
No benefits. No raises. Short lunch
this company is great exelent pay...
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAOctober 15, 2015
i loved the manager and co workers it was a good job i want to work back whit this company if i was able to get the chance ..i will call them to follow up.
Real good about giving assignments.
Industrial Laborer (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNMay 31, 2015
They were real good about giving me assignments before. I had worked with them before this time. This one was similar to one that they had gave me before accept the process was different as well as the place. The machines only done one thing at a time, so the process for one part was longer, and then the problem with the air sensors being real sensitive, this would stop the machine and it would have to be reset on the control panel. I would have to wait till someone to come over to reset it.
Pros
If you had enough hours in, including overtime, for like a week vacation
Cons
No paid holidays.
Very Professional and Care About Employees
Emergency Service's Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge,TNMay 13, 2015
Temp Systems was very good and nice to their employees. Always supportive and communicated important issues to employees. They were very professional and made sure we were aware of our safety on an assignment
Pros
Very Concern about Employees
Cons
Na
did like it to much
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  jacksonville flFebruary 28, 2015
this job management was not so good . they really didn't teach anything . had majority of the people not doing there job. but I did learn a lot about customer service
great foot in the door oppertunity
General laborer at PBR Automotive (Former Employee) –  Oak Ridge, TNAugust 12, 2014
load and unload cnc machining centers learned how to run and maintain machines could see what I had accomplished at the end of the day