Temple University Health System

Temple University Health System Employee Reviews

United States482 reviews
Temple Hospital is a very good place to work, learn and return to school under their tuition reimbursement program. Not only to they have a lot of perks, you're able to work out on their gym and utilize their massive library as well
And, two cafeterias that have delicious food too offer. With their compensation and benefits offered to Temple's employees; you can't go wrong .

I love my job and flexible to work with my co workers and managers. I am still
Learning day by day.

“ I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13)
Run as fast as you can unless you're desperate here is for people that don't care about appearance and hygiene nasty people walk in with slides pajamas blankets it's disgusting I worked here always dressed to the tee perfume etc people complaining about it's too clean 😂😂 it's a freaking joke
Cons
Temple physicians are horrible all offices have there own rules. None of our office are on the same page. So we look like we are not a whole as temple in general. They hire just anyone and before 90 days they dont want to work.
A great place to work. Never felt out of place. A lot is required but each day was enjoyable because we all worked as a family. Will recommend it to anyone.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Nurses disposable to upper management. All staff do not hold accountability for the care provided. Nurses are able to learn a lot and see a lot of interesting and complex cases. But the education and training to care for such patients severely lacks.
I enjoyed my time at Fox Chase Cancer Center it was a great educational experience I particularly in The DaVinci robot and all the various services in the hospital that used that piece of technology employee atmosphere was warm and friendly
High rate of burnout because of poor leadership and support. Great coworkers and great benefits. Difficult clinical area to work in due to complex critically ill patients with multiple comorbidities.
Temple's IT department is very mismanaged. CIO only cares about himself and his ego, and management is confused and doesn't know what to do. Environment is toxic both mentally and physically.
Love working for Temple, paid for my bachelors degree, not perfect, but better than almost every other behavioral health facility. Hoping to continue to grow within the Temple Health System.
I go to work for 8 hours, I enjoy the patients the most, I get to uplift them, smile, and engage in a professional conversation. Keep their rooms clean.
Friendly people

CNA 8hr shifts

Temple is in the heart of North Philadelphia it services a large number of people from all walks of life on a everyday basis. My job is to provide quality care to any and everyone that comes through Temple doors
Working here was a blast, I learn A lot. Is not a promising full job but is a start. Is a fast pace place to be. The communication was not that great but you can deal with it.
Pros
flexible hour to work
Cons
Not enough time to grow.
I’m super grateful to be able to work in a diverse environment no matter if our patients have insurance we treat them the same..caring for patients is our #1 priority...
Great hospital to work for great benefits, excellent doctors and nurses, great clean facility, state of the art everything great pay for all levels of jobs great management. Highly recommended, very friendly oriented all types of athnesity. Magnet recognized
In this area of the city you will will deal with a diverse culture with diverse needs many of whom are victims of trauma and or overdose. Your day or night will be non stop. Its hard but rewarding nonetheless.
Fun and exciting emergency room enviroment. Great place to work if you are looking to be a team player in a place where everyone is like family. I would definitley go back.
I like working at Temple University Hospital but my department director can benefit from attending a management course. The relationship with my co-workers can be very tense at times and it effects everyone.
Pros
Benefits are great!
Cons
My department does not have the flexibility to work 4days/10hr shifts, We asked our director to consider this option for better work performance.
Being an employee at Temple has taught me a lot about the medical field from the administration stand point. Th people I work with on my team were amazing with training and helping when i needed assistance with new programs and software. Management has been nothing sy of great to me and makes me feel appreciated as an employee. Its a great overall place tow work at and I'm very proud to be a Temple employee.
I work at Temple Hospital as Telemetry tech I truly love being there the staff support me and believe in me I'm truly grateful for experience thanks you....
I really dislike how a minimum number of characters are required in order to complete this review. Hostile work environment should be all I need to say.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Temple University Health System. Our community is ready to answer.