Temple University Employee Reviews

Great School
Online Student (Human Resource Management) (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 11, 2018
This school really encourages you to participate and explore different opportunities to grow and expand your viewpoint. There are alerts that hit your phone almost daily to keep you alert as well concerning any dangerous activity near campus.
Project Mentor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 10, 2018
This experience allowed me to build my communication, technical, and leadership skills. The opportunity to work with local high students on community projects was rewarding.
Pros
Enhancement of skills
Good work environment, lack of advancement and salary potential
Department Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 5, 2018
Good place to work in terms of work life balance, benefits in culture. Provides tuition remission so employees can enhance education. Con is lack of room for growth and low salaries.
This was only my experience as a PhD student
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 24, 2018
There are brilliant people working at Temple University, however one needs to be prepared for the environment, and the stress of such an endeavor. The hardest part of this can be working with individuals who do not truly understand the lifestyle of a PhD student.
NIce place to work
Adjunct Clinical Instructor (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 18, 2018
Nice working with Temple faculty and students. Very organized and accessible for any questions or concerns. There was and environment that promoted success.Needed full- time hours and benefits.
Pros
love teaching nursing students
Cons
not enough hours
Excellent atmosphere, teamwork, impressive benefits
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 15, 2018
Currently work at Temple University. Collaborative team, management listens to opinions, excellent benefits. From the top on down, everyone here cares about making sure the students have the best possible experience, and making sure employees are appreciated, challenged and compensated. It's a large university but no one here is just a number. Very happy here!
Pros
Atmosphere, benefits
very relaxed
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 5, 2018
growing campus
- good food trucks
- access to transportation all over the city
- great education opportunities
- always something to do in work place.
Great Organization
Communications Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 5, 2018
Great organization with great team members. The people who work at Temple University are hard working and strive to help those around them exceed within their careers.
Career supportive environment, excellent place to work
Site Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 4, 2018
Wonderful and supportive environment. Great staff, wonderful Human Resources. The company provides various support tool, to assist with your career and educational goals. The benefits package includes various choice to accompany the employee's life
Pros
Career and educational support
Cons
temp positon
Interesting work environment, too long of a commute.
Administrative Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 31, 2018
I enjoyed working with the students. My supervisors were great to work with. I was always busy and learning about the many programs we offered. I enjoyed getting all the free computer training.

Too long of a commute.
Pros
great learning plateform
Cons
too long a commute
Enjoyable intership
Social Media Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 18, 2018
I was always greeted with friendly faces and enjoyable comradely. My supervisors were polite and respectful towards me. After a long day my house was a few blocks away so it was not far.
Productive and fun work place
Volunteer Biotechnician (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2018
Productive and fun work place, really enjoyed the experience as a residential assistant, i look forward to being a residential assistant again next semester.
good
Communications/News Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2018
Temple is a university in the heart of Philadelphia's fast growing North Philly neighborhood. It lives up to its claim as being the nation's top urban research center in the country.
Great Learning Experience
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 13, 2018
The Zdilla Lab was filled with many helpful people who spent their time training me in several techniques allowing me to research chemistry at my own school. I greatly appreciate the efforts of everyone I met there.
Good Place to work for College student
Lifeguard (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 26, 2018
A great place to work while in school. Very flexible with hours and everyone is extremely nice. As a student worker the pay isn't that great, but you can't be the flexibility with the schedule.
Great Boss, Great Environment, Learned A lot of New Skills
Classroom Technician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 24, 2018
Each day I assisted Professors and Students on Technological Problems or Situations that would arise on a day to day basis, during Classes or during meetings with University Officials. Each day I believe I learned something new about the technological or customer service aspect of the position. The Manager who oversaw my scheduling and day to day duties was not only helpful in growing with the position, but always made sure to made us feel welcome to be there. I made a lot of friends from this job who I will have with me for a lifetime and I would accept this position again if ever offered to me.
good
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 19, 2018
It is a good place and my boss is a amazing person. He always understand me and help me but the salary is not enough for me; also, it is temporary job.
Temple Summary
Senior Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 18, 2018
Working at Temple, I've learned how to work with the epic system and how to create PDF forms. Most of the other job duties I already knew what to do. Working on a lot of patients charts and doctors infomation for epic has really made me enjoy working with the epic system.
Good time working there
Strong leader of customer support staff (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 16, 2018
Had a good time working there but wanted more money and more hours.the hours are great and especially the benifits. Always recommend great bennifits cause it helps on the long run
Pros
great hours
Cons
low money
Temporary
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 8, 2018
I was only a temporary employee through an agency. The work is easy the pay rate through the agency wasn't good. I would definitely work there if I was offered a position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Temple University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

Women's ratings

2.4Fairygodboss Score

20%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

20%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss