TemPositions Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 80 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
Work wellbeing score is High, 77 out of 100
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
About the company
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
Salary estimated from 3.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Food Preparation & Service
Love the company culture, the work environment, and the office location. You can learn so much from your co-workers, it really helps you grow in your career.
Recruiter in New York, NY
on April 12, 2023
Run the other way. The attitudes of everyone at the agency is horrible. yes the pay and all other factors are great, horrible at communicating with staff
Paraprofessional in Brooklyn, NY
on March 10, 2023
Machines are constantly breaking down. No proper order in the delegation of works assignments. Lack of inter personal communication between managers and supervisors. Patience level with new employees is lacking
Order Processor in Grove City, OH
on March 6, 2023
What is the best part of working at the company?Flexibility of hours, great pay. Ability to communicate with handlersWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Dud not have any as the jobs were near my home and easily accesibleWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Do not know never really worked with company employeesWhat is a typical day like for...
Greeter Escort in Long Beach, CA
on March 2, 2023
Working for a temp agency is great because you can pick and choose what days you want to work , where you want to work and also choose how much you what to be paid .
Dental Assistant in Sarasota, FL
on February 12, 2023
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Questions and answers
People have asked 31 questions about working at TemPositions. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from TemPositions employees.
What is the promotion process like at TemPositions?
How often do you get a raise at TemPositions?
What benefits does TemPositions offer?
Insights from 41 Indeed users who have interviewed with TemPositions within the last 5 years.
Interview is easy
Process takes about a day or two
Common questions about TemPositions
Is it hard to get a job at TemPositions?
What is the hiring process at TemPositions?
How many employees does TemPositions have?
How has TemPositions responded to COVID-19?
What's being discussed at TemPositions?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.