TemPositions Employee Reviews

temporary agency
Contractor, Cablevision Systems Corporation (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 26, 2018
This is an excellent temporary agency to work for. They always found me work very quickly! They placed me at Cablevision in Stratford, CT. I was told that the assignment could last 3-5 months before becoming permanently. They stayed in contact with me through my entire assignment.
No permanent positions
Reception/Data Processor/Visitor Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 19, 2018
Assignments are great, but does not lead to full time permanent position. Need to keep recruiter up-to-date for next assignment, when current assignment is completed..
Pros
Job diversity
Cons
Temporary
Product is very important and fun to keep up with when you have the right team
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 10, 2018
The company that I work .was real good company .I just need more money for things they had me to do.I just want a permit job. And benefits.so I can take care of my family .I am very good worker. I be on time for work never missed a day unless I'm sick .I will go to the doctor to see what is worng .
Pros
Fee lunch is very good
Cons
Short break
It not enough money for me to live on
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  United StatesJuly 6, 2018
They is not organized at all they don't where you go or how u doing and your job in the supervisor is so mean he don't like a lot of the worker but he want you to do your best
Job Security
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 5, 2018
If you get a job here, do not expect to have job security. They will cut you loose so fast you didn't see it coming. They give you a chance but you have to be "a robot" when it comes to ALL INTERVIEWS. You can not change it up to a way you're comfortable while staying the course.
Pros
Awesome Break room and views of the city
Cons
Horrible management
Great Team of recruiters
Contractor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 19, 2018
The recruiters are excellent and take the time to understand what you are looking for and pair you with the right experience. The work schedule allows for flexibility and you can always accept or reject a position through the website.
always helpful
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 4, 2018
working with different people everyday gives meaning to the difference you can make for a person by just a friendly greet and offer any assistance you can assist with .
Pros
free lunch meaning staff meetings
Cons
short break meaning needing 10 minutes to regroup check family at home.
Getting work
Catering Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJanuary 12, 2018
Office management to slow to reply back. The hire you and you never hear back. After several phones calls, they say they have something and stall you till 5pm and then they go home. This company not worth the time. Better finding work on your own. Management not hungry enough for people who deserve better
General Laborer
Painter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 3, 2018
Provided cooking, maintenance, assistance and handling of the food grill station.
Provided cooking, maintenance, assistance and handling of the bakery station.
Performed routine utility services throughout the various departments of the restaurant for quality daily operations.
Oversaw the kitchen maintenance issues and needs.
Served as a dishwasher as needed in the kitchen.
Eh
Staffing (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 12, 2017
Not a place for a millennial trying to thrive in a culture of innovation. Perfect for starter job but no room for growth and pay is not close to the average NY recruiter.
ITs a way in the door
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Harford County, MDNovember 22, 2017
IT would vary from company to company. if you need time off you can get it.working with the other full timers. bad culture at most of the temp jobs.making it through the day
Work Exposure
HR/ Recruiter / Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 7, 2017
TemPositions group of Companies is a great company to get exposure within the human resource field. You are no obligated to take on any assignments. Its a great company.
Benefits
Cons
Pay
Great place to start temping.
Administrative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 7, 2017
The staff at TemPositions are professional, friendly and courteous. I never encountered a problem with them and always had my questions answered or any job that was presented to me, explained in a very clear manner, what it entailed and how long the assignment would be.
Helpful and attentive
Data Entry/Clerical Support/Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  Melville, NYAugust 15, 2017
A good company to work for. Knowledgable staff who are always there if questions arise. Very easy website to navigate around. Hiring process was fair and thorough. The personnel are extremely professional attentive to an employees needs.
Team work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILAugust 9, 2017
Great staff and managers!

Professional and friendly team. Comfortable, laid back office environment with several perks.

Everyone works together ....
Pros
Management is open and willing to implement your suggestions.
Cons
no openings
Was placed on a job fast
Aerotek Temp (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 7, 2017
I was always placed on jobs fast, and pay was good. Did not recieve holiday or vacaction pay. The staff is very professional and polite. I would recomed this Temp for looking for employment.
Pros
job placement was fast
Cons
no holiday or vacation pay
Professional
Associate (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJune 20, 2017
This establishment is very well put together, I enjoy how organized everything is and professional. The management works in a timely fashion.I learned that time is everything and presentation is the most important part of an introduction.
Great management
Lead Server/busser (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 10, 2017
The people forwarding events to the employees were always very helpful. I never had any problems getting assignments and finding the location of them.
Pros
Lots of amazing food!
not to bad
Kelly Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIJune 8, 2017
its a good place if u are just looking for some quick job or just a little extra cash to play with. they will find u a job in days after applying staff is really friendly
Pros
lunch at good times some times u get 2
Cons
short breaks
Great place
Personal Representative/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 16, 2017
TemPositions is a great place to work. The work/life balance is fair and you're given different tasks to make your job less tedious. They offer great training for the first two weeks and give you the tools you need to the job correctly. However if you keep making the same mistakes they will give you warnings about it and will not hesitate to let you go. I would suggest working here for anyone that's looking for a start in staffing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TemPositions. Our community is ready to answer.