TemPositions

TemPositions Employee Reviews

Good
Good job to put anyone in the door it’s great employees & management is awesome no complaints from no one & I learn it is easy to get along with a lot of people
Great opportunities
I had a temporary position at Samaritan Village as a Billing Specialist. I loved the job and became permanent after 9 months. Tempositions is a great company I had no complaints.
Different workplace daily
Great job flexibility, you get to pick the location where you would like to work daily. You can also work from pre-k to 12th grade. Also, if they like you at the site, they may hire you.
I just did odd and end job
I just did odd and end jobs mainly cash paid jobs i found on craigslist i did any job i could.to make.money for my family everything from mowing yards to building houses
Great opportunity's
there is an opportunity to better yourself with the opportunity's that is provided by Temp positions job options.you are able to build A career there that could take you anywhere.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Substitute Nurse
Working per diem as a substitute nurse through TemPositions has been a very positive experience. The 1-2 day training was pretty thorough and helped me to feel comfortable with working in a school environment (my experience as a nurse is only in a hospital environment). I interact weekly with one of the coordinators by text or phone to figure out days and schools that work for my schedule. The school days are typically from 8-3. The coordinator is kind, the kids are sweet. It's a great per diem job!
Paid weekly sub work
If you enjoy working with children and are serious about teaching..this is a good place to start. If you need a day job..and work at night this might be the place for you. You make up your own schedule and the pay is ok..for the amount of work you will be putting in. Management is not the best..so I would advise communicating via email and getting direct deposit.
Temp Line/prep cook
Great place to work and get lots, and lots of experience and over time. If this company had better healthcare coverage I would never have left. The flexibility is wonderful, I worked well with 3 to 5 accounts that kept me very busy. Loved traveling through the NYC learning and redeveloping my skills as a cook, chef, and leader. I think everyone should have this great adventure.
Its a grate place to work
The management is very fair, and nice. The work varies week to week, so the exact activity I participated in was different. I worked with kids and parents a lot on this job and loved every second.
November 11, 2019

Cheers,

The TemPositions Group of Companies
Productive and a good place to work, there’s a team work atmosphere within the company.
Great to work for... All employees are treated like family. There’s a company policy were every worker is the same, as equal. If you need anything the company is there and will work with you and help out in anyway possible
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks, Healthcare etc.
September 23, 2019
Cheers,

The TemPositions Group of Companies
I been with temp positions for over 10 yrs so much has changed, new coordinators administration. Being more attentive to their employees is expected
Been working here for 12 years. It is a great company but much has changed and can be changed for the better. They can be more communicative to their employees when it comes to their cares and concerns. Especially issues that may arise at the work locations. They also can be more open with the available shift, instead of calling certain workers of their choice for certain shifts. A list should be generated to send by email to each employee. This gives the opportunity to choose where they would like to work and when. And any new services tempositions provides services for ALL their employees should be aware to make a choice in doing thise jobs. They should just make us aware of all their work opportunities.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Lack of communication with employess, limited shifts to choose from
September 9, 2019
First I’d like to thank you for 12 years of service! It’s the dedication of excellent workers like yourself that makes us the company that we are.

I also want to thank you for feedback about communications. I agree that no matter how good things are, they can always be better. We will strive to be more available to hear your cares and concerns, but also want to encourage you to reach out to other members of our team if your communications get caught in daily traffic.

Finally, while we appreciate your suggestion about sending out a list of all open positions, a very important part of our success is about understanding each individual’s strengths and each client’s needs, and making sure that we have the right resources in the right places.

Again, I want to thank you for your 12 years of service. It proves our point that our employees aren’t temporary, only the assignments are. Dedicated employees like yourself are the reason we are able to keep those assignments rolling!
You have to prepare make the room nice for the guests
The job was fun and exciting sometimes but I just have to quit because of my transportation and I wanted a stable job that I can go and do work everyday.
September 3, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your opportunities with us and wish you nothing but the best of luck. If you should need our services in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to TemPositions Eden Hospitality again!
They are very professional
It is great working at TemPositions. And I enjoy working at the company. I will recommend people to work there. The staff are very professional and they are nice.
July 15, 2019
We are so happy you have had a great experience with us. Thanks for sharing!
i learned hands on how to deal with different type of children that have gone through different traumas. Enjoyed being able to become a role model in the children's life as well as teach them skills for school and personal life that will be able to help them.
July 15, 2019
We're glad you learned such important lessons. Thank you for your feedback!
Temp Agency
Tempositions is a temp agency that I worked with to find me temp work. I worked with them on two different jobs, Red Cross and The Bridge. I eventually got hired at the Bridge
July 15, 2019
Glad you had a great experience. Thank you for your feedback!
Excellent company
Great place to work if you need flexibility. They went out their way to accommodate my schedule and constantly provided opportunities for work daily and weekly.
Hello,
We are so happy to hear about your wonderful experience!
Overall great work environment
I loved working with this company. I always had work 5 days a week. I was always notified in advance of an upcoming job and if an employer liked you; you worked.
Pros
Management was always available when needed and always very kind.
Cons
I was never notified as to why i was let go.
September 3, 2019
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with us. Feel free to email us about this and we will gladly speak further in detail with you.
Great opportunity to resume teaching after being housewife
Pre -school schedule: Good morning circle, Learning activity tables,
Story-time, Recess, Lunch, Nap-time, Circle for learning current academic material being taught, Art or Craft activity. I learned the current Pre-school format.Pleasant work atmosphere. A joy to work with Pre-K children. Teaching Art to Grade school and High School students:

Substitute taught using lesson plans of my own or those provided by the absent teacher.I learned to use computer as instruction tool.Schools

included St. Brigid's,The Cathedral school, Corpus Christi School,

Dwight Pre-School, Dwight High School, Avenues : The World School. The most enjoyable part of the job was teaching.
Pros
exciting opportunities
Cons
Temporary status and compensation
It a good company
TemPositions is one of the best place i have ever work, because the always have cases. you also get to work with different kind of people. I learned a lot and if I was still living in NY i would have never quit.
Pros
free counpon
May 1, 2019
Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we work hard here at TemPositions to meet expectations like yours.
Good place to work and you also can manage your time. Very professional, respectful. They value the employees and challenge them to do better. You need to be on point always
May 1, 2019
We are so happy to hear you have had a great experience with us!
Easy
It all depends on what jobs u accept and where u go on and what u t doing if u excel easily or if it is difficultl. I have sorted through over millions of good and bad parts also gauging items also plus u can do the push pull pull for wiring harness