Tempstaff Employee Reviews

United States79 reviews

tempassignmentenjoystaffjobhardcoworkersday

TempStaff provides employment for clerical and industrial workers.

I enjoy working for TempStaff but I’d like to have permanent placement with an employer. My last assignment was 38 miles one way. However, it was a job in my area and we met the desires goals in re-organizing the employee file for HR.

I worked 25 years in an office type setting there I was put in a factory jobs

I was able to learn new skills, work in various places and learn new things and meet different people. Also I took a reduction in pay but it was a chance for advancement and job offers. I was new to the state and area so it was a way to learn my way around town and get familiar with the culture and history of Mississippi

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Out of my normal job setting

Tempstaff insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Very good at placing candidates in good jobs

TempStaff places people in temporary assignments, long term assignments, and permanent placements. I have experienced all of them. I have been successful at all of them. In some cases, the companies kept me much longer than they had anticipated. Some companies invited me to stay and go on their payroll.

Pros

Have contacts with some of the best companies

Cons

The accounting department sometimes makes errors.

Packing

Packing boxes wild wrapping plastic and having two lunch breaks good excise. Manergers are great good team work great pay well I met alot of great people

Well Run

Tempstaff understands the importance of training and placing their recruits in to the right position. They take their time to place people in positions that fit their qualifications. The opportunities are endless.

About temp staff

Temp Staff is a good pace to work at. They help me find the job that actually fit me. The wait wasn’t long at all in finding a job. It took them about 2 days to call me for a job.

Pros

Help find a job quickly

Cons

The pay

It was a cool laid-back job that kept me nusy

The best part of day was I was in over time..I really spent a lot of time working on a job site for them. . ....,I learned a lot working with them... from restaurant to skill labor

Temporary work

The employment management was excellent they tried to keep you working on one job or another not all jobs were great jobs but they were consistent with finding you work

Fun work place

I love tempstaff they care about their people and they is very understanding...They help when u call on them they work with you and help in every way possible

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short breaks

TempStaff was a temp service to help find a job

I went thur TempStaff to work at WWL as distribution driver for about 7 months until I got hired on.Tempstaff is a good place and will help you find a good job for you.

Temp Service

Worked different temp jobs. The hardest part was not having a stable work environment to go to. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to meet many different people.

Tempstaff

I enjoyed using Tempstaff to find work and will continue to use them and always recommend them. They are all very friendly people there willing to help people find a job.

Pros

Friendly service

Pizza day

Very easy and well paid job. Also face pace and great environment and umass (worksite). Welcoming the new freshman into there dorm rooms. Temporary job though.

It’s a job

Get job assignment work until they’re done with you move on to next assignment and do it all over again. What more can I say this how employment for office positions work in this economy you will not have any morale working there and always worried about the day your assignment ends

Pros

Cons

Self worth

An excellent place to work for a temporary job while going to school. The staff there was extremely helpful in getting my employment positions that would work around my school schedule.

Tempstaff

I think this is a great company and has the ability to get you a job almost instantly. There are 2 sides of the agency the office/professional and the Production side. The production side is extremely rude, but the office side is the exact opposite.

Pros

Gives you a job fast

Cons

Temp company

Positive

Showing up for a work day on time and starting a productive day with each assignment. Learning how to work different type of jobs. I enjoy the management staff on ever site. Being that I've been working in different jobs for a temp company the culture of each job has been different most has been very good but have had a few that could use some improvement. I think the hardest part of the job for me is leaving job assignments I really like. The people, I have met some really nice people on the jobs.

Pros

Meeting multiple new people

Cons

Short term jobs

Great at job placement.

They provide you with a comfortable work environment to their knowledge, get paid on a weekly basis which is incredible, also have the option to request another interest of work if we aren't comfortable.

Pros

Weekly Pay

Cons

Not the best insurance for temps, but it beats having nothing.

July 30, 2018
Thank you so much for your review. We work hard to offer our employees great jobs as well as make them feel comfortable in the environment. Hope we can continue to help you in the future!-TempStaff

Started off good then exprience and management was poor

When I started off with TempStaff they got me a job very quickly but as time went on they stopped contacting me and sent me a very ugly email and that is when I stopped contacting them.

July 30, 2018
We are very sorry for your bad experience. Please give us a call or send us a direct message with your information; we would be happy to discuss this misunderstanding. -TempStaff

Great place for temporary employment

TempStaff has the best pool of employees and the best employer contacts. They can place you in a good job for the short term or the long term assignment. They will also look for a permanent placement, if that is what you are wanting.

Pros

They can find you work.

Cons

Some assignments are better than others.

July 30, 2018
Thank you so much for this great review! We work hard to have the best employees as well as the best jobs to place them in. Because of our variety of services, we are able to employ an assortment of skills/experiences. We hope to help you again in the future! -TempStaff

Tempstaff is a good place to work but just temporary

Tempstaff was a wonderful in good place to work.. It helps u get a lot of jobs in learn a lot of trades.. The thing I didn't like was going to job to job once I start to like my work place..

July 30, 2018
Thank you so much for taking your time to write a review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our service. We do, in fact, offer temporary jobs as well as temporary-to-permanent jobs and professional jobs. I hope we are able to help you again in the future! Thanks, Tempstaff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tempstaff. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Tempstaff
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?