Tempur Sealy International, Inc Employee Reviews

Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CANovember 17, 2018
Company is good for product recognition but everything else is not good. Management is very unorganized and all over the place. No consistency. Best perks are ability to get decent hours.
Pros
Decent locations
Cons
recently bought out by tempur
quilter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 23, 2018
after recent buyout, hours, benefits, morale, etc have gone noticeby down...used to get plenty of hours & overtime...now cant even get 40 hrs plus the insurance rates have gone sky high
Pros
day shift
Cons
low hours
Nice place to work for
GPD (Current Employee) –  Trinity, NCOctober 17, 2017
Nice place to work for. No real complaints. Management is laid back, relaxed environment, staff is very friendly. Left for my own personal reasons and relocation.
Productive some times fun very busy work place
Assembly tech (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 29, 2017
Very nice company to work for very good benefits and very genres extras.safty meetings once a month progress reports on how the company is doing very well informed and up to date.
Pros
Free lunch every quarter, Christmas party and a gift and many others.
Cons
Lack of good supervisers to many changes.
A typical day at TempurSealy was chaotic
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Trinity, NCApril 27, 2017
I have never worked at a place where they had no employees that had been there for a year. The company should fire all the management staff and the training staff or move them to a new position or get them proper training because they do not know their job and that is truly a disservice to the employees, Once I worked there I saw why.
benefits
Cons
poor communication and poorly organized
good
Data base Developer (Former Employee) –  Trinity, NCApril 23, 2017
learned a lot , people are nice and working hard, good friendly workplace culture.
like the gym, walking around....
managers are not micro management.
Overall great place to work
Planning Information Systems Manager (Current Employee) –  Trinity, NCMarch 28, 2017
Although challenged in the market place with our customer base and the merger that is still in play after 4 years, this is a great place to work.

If a highly structured, or highly bureaucratic organization is appealing to you, then this company would not be the place for you.
productive and fun enviornment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 14, 2017
I love that as a sales representative you get to really make your own schedule. It makes it easy to get other things done. It also is rewarding because your hard work does not go unnoticed. A typical work day I would wake up and check my emails. These emails can be from upper management or my stores reaching out to me with questions. Once I have the out of the way I get on the road and head to a store I call on usually a Slumberland or a Macy's and have a training with the R.S.A.'s on Tempur-Sealy product. We do a really great training style called E.A.S.I. training. I think its great because it gets the R.S.A.'s involved and I believe this helps them take more away from the training rather than me just talking to them for an hour. Then I get back on the road and usually hit about 4 or 5 more stores depending on the distance between them. At the next few stops its more of one on one training and making sure the store is looking good and they have all the Point of Purchase items that are needed for them to be as successful as possible. I do smaller group trainings throughout the day as well as more one on one trainings with new hires as well as refresher trainings with the veterans. At the end of the day around 5 or 6 I usually get back on my computer and send out any emails that are necessary from what I encountered that day, whether it be reaching out to the right person for a new floor sample or questions on shipments.
Pros
free lunch and dinner on travel days
Cons
location
Good place to work!
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCOctober 25, 2016
Being there almost 12 years I find they are a fast paced production manufacturing organization. Bedding was made the day before delivery and loaded directly into trailers for early morning departures to their customers. Just in time raw materials came in to keep the flow of inventory moving.
Pros
Good equipment, good working employees.
Cons
Work hours, little personal life during the week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tempur Sealy International, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Tempur Sealy International, Inc Reviews by Location