Tempus Employee Reviews

Sooo Stressful I grew gray hairs!
Extraction Technologist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 21, 2018
I went in with the most positive attitude while working for Tempus. Just to cut to the chase, if you work in the lab the hours are LONG, And exhausting! Unfortunately I feel this lab is all about volume so when it comes down to TAT the workflow just moves at an insane pace! Beware, the sample volume is ~2-3k samples a month. Do the math. This is definitely a great opportunity if needing experience any more than that I would suggest looking elsewhere. Really unfortunate because the company has amazing potential but unfortunately the respect just isn’t there.
Pros
Free food and unlimited PTO
Cons
Overworked, low compensation
Great Place To Learn
Currency Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 13, 2018
A great place to learn and will invest to train you.
Management was really good but upper management needs some work. The pay is extremely low but overall a good culture,
Patients I worked for where all great
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 17, 2019
I enjoyed the company and the opportunity of taking care of my various clients making sure all of them received the best treatment from me that I can possibly give. I enjoy making others and doing for other because I strongly believe that every voice that is unheard needs to be heard. That is my purpose to care for others. And I take pride in that.
Pros
Various types of personality’s and patients
Cons
Living situation can sometimes be uncomfortable
Its a great place to work for
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stoughton, MAMay 25, 2018
The management are great always answer ur question are nice to u and respectful it's a great environmental place to b friendly there very helpful. And if u leave them a message they always return ur call on a timely manner.
Pros
I like what i do
Cons
Eabt more hours
I love taking care of people.
Personal Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  Where ever you locatedJune 7, 2018
You be great for this job if you like being there for others. If you are a caring person this will fit. Great money in hour an good little shifts. There many different people you can work with as a PCA.
Pros
Greats shifts
Cons
If the person sick in hospital you don’t get paid
Wonderful experience. I learned alot, and worked with some great people
Sales and Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNNovember 19, 2013
Responsible for every aspect of the Sales and Marketing department including hiring, managing inside and outside sales agents, designing printed and web marketing materials, budgeting, building future leaders of the company.
- I learned a lot about networking, budgeting, leadership, business development, and recruiting.
- The management was incredible! My direct supervisor was a pleasure to work with.
- The hardest part of the job was the stability. Because it was a start-up, there was always risk involved.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was the work/life balance and the people I worked with.
Pros
co-workers, work/life balance
Cons
Stability, and Partnership disagreement.
Not ran so good at all.
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Franklun,MAFebruary 26, 2018
Not enough workers..management no help. The client was really rude. The residents in home where rude and messy. I wouldnt work there again. They need more help.
fun workplace
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAFebruary 26, 2018
Leraned something new everyday experience other backgrounds of peoples lives. Hardest part of job was watching people be sick or hurt and wanting to do more and can only do so much. Most part I love about job was able put smile one someone face.
fun place to work
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Belchertown, MANovember 13, 2017
learned how to better take care of the elderly.fun relaxed work place hardest part was staying up all night and getting little sleep. most enjoyable part is working with the elderly and making them smile