TENASKA Employee Reviews

Loved the company, the people and the culture
Contract Project and Logistics Management (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 8, 2018
Loved the company, the people and the culture. Was sad to go, but was only hired as a contractor. I did manage to extend a 3 month long contract into nearly two years and enjoyed every day of it.
Terrible Experience
Intern (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 11, 2018
Management is awful. Hostile working environment. Verbal harassment from management. Coworkers were great people to work with. Facility is very modern.
Great company!
consultant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 5, 2018
I work for them on a contract so don't know what the place is like on a daily basis but it's a phenomenal company and the people I have interacted with have all been great and very professional and supportive.
Amazing Company
Plant Operator (Current Employee) –  OklahomaSeptember 13, 2016
Tenaska is extremely focused on safety and the happiness of their employees. They are very considerate when it comes to your work/life balance. My immediate managers were very down to earth, and my coworkers were very easy to get along with. Upper management was never thought of as a hassle and everyone seemed to work well together.
Pros
Great pay, great benefits, great work-life balance
Cons
Nothing.
Productive and comfortable workplace with exposure to many employees.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 26, 2016
Being an admin is a great job full of fast-pace excitement and expectations. With adequate management and the autonomy to complete tasks, I've learned to manage my time while still completing all tasks. My communication skills have grown in this position and have allowed me to branch out to further Tenaska departments.
No comment
Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Billingsley, ALApril 24, 2014
Worse company ever
I feel I was set up to fail.
Management and at times coe-workers were never supported.
I was the only female at times this was very hard.
Learning the systems and being outside was enjoyable.
Pros
good benifefits
Cons
experienced allot of harashment
Just interested in seeing what opportunities are available. I am willing to consider relocation
Maintenance / Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Billingsley, ALFebruary 20, 2014
Great Team atmosphere willing to work together to achieve very high reliability and customer satisfaction. The constant change in equipment status and work assignments keeps thing interesting and requires a person to think outside of their box that is where my years of work experience in this industry come in to play and make the job more enjoyable. The most enjoyable part of my job is taking care of my team members with the career advancement, moral, training and most of all their safety. I am looking to see what new opportunities are available.
Pros
Great well trained and motivated team
Cons
no travel required and constently being on call.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TENASKA. Our community is ready to answer.

TENASKA Reviews by Location