Tenet Concepts Employee Reviews

I Have Absolutely No Reason To Lie!!!!!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 15, 2018
I never had an issue with management or employees. This is not me "Getting Back" at anyone. This is the cold blooded truth.

*Extremely Unorganized

*"The Probationary Period" is a full year. You'll get $110/day for an entire year before you get a raise.

*You will work 12 hours plus shifts for only $110.

*The handhelds/GPS's they give you are out dated. They will brake on you which means you cannot finish your deliveries until you get a new one. You'll have to wait 30 minutes for them to bring one or drive 30 minutes back to the warehouse.

*Training is only two days. Then you're on your own. Trainers are upset they have to train you.

*Pre-loaded Trucks may or may not be organized properly, which makes your job a lot longer and a lot harder.

*You pay for your own uniforms. No Joke.
Pros
It Is A Job.
Cons
It Is A Job At Tenet Concepts.
Not the best company in my opinion
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 1, 2018
Flat rate, alot of packages. No overtime. Unprofessional upper management. No way to advance. You typically leave out and do 10hrs a day. Its very stressful
Pros
Sick time
Cons
Almost everything
Money bloodsuckers
Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 18, 2018
The guy I was meeting quit the same day. They wanted me to pay for my drug test, uniforms, and to work for them 400.00. Run and don't waste your breath and gas.
Pros
Drive around
Cons
Charge employees drug test, uniforms, fees
I wouldn't work here if I were you
Driver (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 14, 2018
They don't pay well. Rules are made up on the go. Equipment is horrible and they know it. But u still will get the blame. Oh yea and you have to pay for your own background check. What company does that???
Pros
Exercise
Cons
Everything bad
Challenging, yet fun
Area Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, CANovember 30, 2017
I loved my experience with this company. My typical day would manage operations for a group of delivery drivers. I would plan their work day and made sure that our customers were satisfied with our service. Sometimes we would have the occurrence of not meeting the best service provided. I would put an extra effort to identify the root causes and make sure these problems were solved immediately.
Pros
Immediate help from upper management
Cons
Not best options for healthcare
Job
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 14, 2017
Great place to work with limited pay raises, I don't have anything else to say about the company, thank you.

Nice people, team work good environment
Pros
paid on time
Cons
Healthcare to expensive
ok job but could be alot better
Delivery Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 6, 2017
Its an ok job they just don't pay enough for all the work you have to do. Its fast paced a lot of exercise and most times requires a full day. Time consuming never a set time of when you get off.
Pros
no reward benefits
Cons
to much for not enough
competitive but fun place to work also very fast pace
Dispatcher / Delivery Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 8, 2017
a typical day would consist of coming in at about 8 am every morning i learned to manage my time better. the management team are some of the best people you will ever meet all of them are willing to help you in any way they possibly can. the hardest part about the job is learning how to work the devices used to deliver packages and loading your van in the morning. the most enjoyable part of the job is the staff they are a great bunch of people to work with it is always a good time.
Good environment
Driver (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 17, 2017
Pros: Great team members. Cons: the pay its not worth the work. They pay you $100/ a day but you work more than 10 hrs daily and barely have chance for lunch. Do your math. They provide health insurance but it comes out of your pocket.
third party company
Courier/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 4, 2017
Drove all around dfw delivering for amazon. Used own vehicle. got familiar with dfw metroplex. Didn't give a notice before closing down company. Learned customer service skills working here.
Pros
worked alone and kept your own tips
Cons
had to pay for own tolls and third party that eventually closed.

Want to know more about Tenet Concepts?

Ask a question
Great company to work for.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 19, 2017
Tenet concepts provide a safe and comfortable work place for employers. They provide a clean environment. My time working there was very productive and I loved every minute of it.
Pay
Amazon Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 16, 2017
Before we made bank!
Till the my switch are to daily with chance of bonus but picking up others slack nd no time and half ot. loved the job driving all day
Pros
Solo
Cons
Pay
Great place, great people
Regional Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 28, 2017
A great place to work. People are wonderful. Management is the best and no complaints. Traffic to work and home is horrible.
Pros
Cons
Traffic
Very Productive
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 2, 2017
A typical day is you working 9+ hours, but I've gotten the experience of being a deliver driver.
Most enjoyable part is being on the road by yourself and being able to interact with customers.
Tenet concetps
Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 16, 2017
A delivery driver full time it consists in taking and collecting articles in a specified quantity before shipment to satisfy customers orders on time delivery