Tenet Healthcare Employee Reviews

Senior Telecommunication Engineer, Project Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 17, 2018
Go in, do your job, go home when it's done for the day. Nice place to work. Easy to work with others in the department. Working condition was pleasant.
Pros
Discount in the gift shop
Cons
None I can thing of.
April 18, 2018

We appreciate your review! Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Tenet's success.

it was a great place to work
Medical Assisting Extern (Former Employee) –  Ceredo, WVApril 17, 2018
it was a great place to work and good people to work with..they have great food and everything.....i would suggest this place to anyone who wanted a job
Pros
good food
Cons
short breaks
April 18, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your review.

A US Company
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Harris County, TXApril 16, 2018
As a Canadian, I found it to be strange to have to charge patients for every item that was used in their care. Tenet was very supportive at first after a large number of Canadian nurses were hired, they also provided financial incentives to further my education.
April 18, 2018

Thank you for leaving an honest review about Tenet. We will pass along your feedback.

Tenet healthcare patien is the center of all we do.
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 13, 2018
Our Commitment to Quality

Healthcare is changing. And at Tenet, we have a plan to lead that charge.

How? By making safety, service and industry-leading clinical outcomes the cornerstones of our mission. By seeking to provide high-quality, high-value care backed by compassionate service. By giving our caregivers the tools, technologies and resources they need to deliver the best care possible. By always doing what’s right for our patients, our employees and our communities.

Our Commitment to Quality® honors the trust that our patients and communities place in our hospitals, outpatient centers, physician practices and other care facilities. It's at the core of everything we do and every decision we make. This is great but show your employees your appreciation for making this possible. we are not commended for all we do.Tenet healthcare do not pay as well as some places and not willing to give well deserved raises. There aren't enough incentives. No bonuses. we work very hard and take pride in all we do.
Pros
no pros
Cons
forced to work overtime
April 15, 2018

Thank you for your review. It is important that our employees feel they can be heard at all times.

Great work environment
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Yucca Valley, CAApril 12, 2018
Working for one of there clinics has been one of the best jobs I’ve had I enjoy being apart of a group that offers so much to it’s patient especially when it comes to specialists
April 14, 2018

Thank you for you positive feedback! Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Tenet's success.

Work environment
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCApril 12, 2018
Good working place, super busy. I enjoyed my work at Frye, Management was not fair at all times, so that is why I decided to go separate ways, wanted professional growth.
April 15, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate your review.

I loved this company
Appeals Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 11, 2018
This company has closed several locations. This company was the best company to work for. It was relaxed and the coworkers were awesome. I would recommend this company if it were still open
April 13, 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback.

good staff
Front Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 11, 2018
front office pain center. staff was wonderful. New management after growth was not god for staff and patients
best part was the staff and the most difficult was the turnover in management
Pros
good staff
Cons
management
April 13, 2018

We appreciate your review. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are always looking to improve our offerings.

Cool place
EEG Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami Shores, FLApril 10, 2018
Too relaxed. Hired PRN but never hours any until last minute. Urban setting. Rude nurses. Poor Bedside manner in different departments. Unkept hospital.
April 11, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is important that our employees feel they can be heard at all times.

Learning Experience
Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 10, 2018
Tenet is where it all began for me. I became very knowable in my career during my employment there. I believe my job as a medical biller is one of the most important part of the financial side of the health industry.
Pros
commute
Cons
RBO closed down billing department outsourced.
April 11, 2018

We appreciate your feedback. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are always looking to improve our offerings.

Nice place
Lead Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXApril 8, 2018
 Collected, analyzed, and monitored key data metrics derived from client’s daily business operations.
 Discussed results with client stakeholders to ensure all SLAs were satisfied.
April 10, 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

loved working with my coworkers
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 7, 2018
loved my job there. but always worked short staffed and management wouldn't listen to the staff's concerns. Patient safety was an issue. It is a place to acquire much needed experience.
April 8, 2018

Thank you for leaving an honest review about our management. It is important that our employees feel they can be heard at all times.

Process Continuity
Process Continuity Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 6, 2018
 Conducted interviews of all hospital employees (at a site) for a comprehensive
Gap Analysis of their Current state processes vs. Future State Processes.
 Conducted workflow analysis and workflow sessions
April 8, 2018

Thank you for your review. At Tenet, we look to provide successful careers for all employees.

Great relationship
Nurse Extern (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVApril 6, 2018
Would go back to same place if job was right for me and the company. Helping the patient and their families was the best part of my job. New equipment.
Pros
Consistent work.
Cons
Schedule.
April 8, 2018

We appreciate this feedback. We're thrilled to hear you were so happy in your role.

Great benefits nowhere to go
Materials Clerk / Interim Buyer (Former Employee) –  San Luis Obispo, CAApril 5, 2018
Great teamwork, if you work with management, they will work with your hours, wonderful benefits, can receive on the job training, but very hard to move up in the corperate ladder
April 6, 2018

We appreciate your positive feedback! Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Tenet's success.

Knowledge obtained
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 3, 2018
I have learned lot in regards to healthcare and hospitals. My responsibilities changed through out the years. Which gave me a change to increase my knowledge and was able to contribute more to the company. This organization is also one of the biggest healthcare system in the nation.
April 5, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! At Tenet, we look to provide successful careers for all employees.

Good company to work for
Courier (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 2, 2018
Tenet was a good company to work for. Good benefits low pay. They are not competitive with their pay. Not keeping up with times. Degree is needed for fair pay.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Pay raise freezes
April 4, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. It is important that our employees feel they can be heard at all times.

productive
Health Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 2, 2018
its an ok place to work. i dont have any problems working at this facility. It is not to far from home and I am not in traffic everyday. I enjoy what I do.
April 4, 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback! Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Tenet's success.

I did not like it
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 2, 2018
This position was a long time ago and I do not think any of the people I worked with or for are still there. I have nothing useful to contribute. Tenet is not a very good company
April 4, 2018

Thank you for leaving an honest review about Tenet. We are sorry to hear about your experience but appreciate you voicing your concern.

workplace culture
CLINICAL DIETITIAN, Registered and Licensed in MO (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 27, 2018
Working w/ Tenet a lot of the equipment is outdated, they made everyone pay for their own office supplies for several months. Unable to put money back into the hospital for improvements or updated equipment/technology.
Pros
free jackets every year
Cons
Pay, work load
March 29, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tenet Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.5

2.1Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight