Tenet Healthcare Employee Reviews

Found 1,620 reviews matching the search See all 1,632 reviews
Great working culture that was supportive
PATIENT ACCESS ER SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaAugust 19, 2018
My time at Tenet was helpful in improving my skills in management and understanding hospital workflow. I enjoyed my peers and clients we worked with and implementing new processes to shape how we work in healthcare
Pros
travel
Cons
not so much of a life balance
August 21, 2018

Thanks so much for the positive review. We're thrilled you were so happy in your role.

Great experience!
liaison between health plans and medical providers (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 18, 2018
Fair work/home balance. Competitive pay. Excellent benefits. Great work environment. Fair management practices. Remote positions great opportunity. Loved!
August 19, 2018

Thanks so much for the great review. We're so glad you were happy in your role.

The salry is to low for the amount of work.
Social Worker II (Current Employee) –  Apple Valley, CAAugust 16, 2018
I would rather not, share my experience with this questionnaire. i would like to just in the assessment on a positive note. i had a pleasure in this moment.
Pros
it's close my home.
Cons
The pay is not good and management is very difficult.
small town hospital with corporate feel
RN (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCAugust 15, 2018
Not a bad place to work, just wish it felt less corporate. Administration has open door policy, which makes it easier to communicate. Feels as if hospital is in a transition period
August 16, 2018

We appreciate this feedback. We're thrilled to hear you're so happy in your role.

Radiology
CT Technologist/Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Blue Springs, MOAugust 14, 2018
The radiology department is a great department to work in, the co-workers are like a family and are always having celebration lunches. The only drawback is they work with a skeleton crew.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Work with skeleton crew
August 15, 2018

Stressful and toxic work environment
Trauma Registrar (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 14, 2018
Work was not respected and had no voice in the department.Lack of respect for employees by management. Bullying and retaliation by management. St. Mary's Medical Center only.
Pros
good benefits
August 15, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience but appreciate you voicing your concern.

Fair and open management.
MEDICAL CODER (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CaAugust 9, 2018
Working at Tenet was fast paced and we worked under a very high error standard, but the management was very supportive and accessible. We received almost immediate feedback on any concerns we had and were always given an opportunity to reply if necessary.

As coders we were audited quarterly and informed of our performance. We were expected to maintain a better than 96% accuracy rate; which I exceeded on every one of my audits.

Time off was fairly distributed and because of this we were all willing to pitch in and help anywhere necessary to reach our monthly goals.

Fun work environment
Collector I (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 9, 2018
I truly enjoyed working for Tenet. They were fair and had competitive wages. They listen to their employees and appreciate you for the work you do. If you have no problems with deadlines then you'll do great!
Pros
Appreciative and competitive wages
Cons
Don't really have any
August 10, 2018

Thank you for the positive review. Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Tenet's success.

Productive and Family Oriented
Patient Access Representative II (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 9, 2018
It is a family, everyone helps everyone. Learning is an everyday experience and there are always changes to the job. The hours are great and the work is not easy but not too hard. Be attentive to the customers and always pat attention to detail.
August 10, 2018

Thank you for the positive review.Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Tenet's success.

Never again
Emergency Room Nurse (Former Employee) –  Griffin, GAAugust 7, 2018
I work for this company for years when I started my career. I did not realize how bad it was until I finally switched jobs. This company only cares about profits for them.
August 8, 2018

enjoy
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 7, 2018
I thoroughly enjoy going to my job everyday, though it is a bit stressful due to management and supervisors but they leave it up to you to do your job.
August 8, 2018

Thank you for your review. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are always looking to improve our offerings.

Okay
Bilingual Acute Care Student Clinician (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 3, 2018
Employees were very unhappy. This make the day to day operations, promotions and collaborative work difficult. Everybody was concerned about the risk of loosing their jobs or not getting a raise and this carries into the day to day operations.
August 4, 2018

See below
Supervisor, Health Information Management (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 26, 2018
Meaningful work- employees are dedicated to provide quality care to all patients. The most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team with people who care about improving the quality of health information.
Pros
teamwork/management
Cons
lilmited career advancement
July 27, 2018

Thank you for the positive review. We're so glad you were happy in your role.

Fun place to work when I was there.
Patient Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 26, 2018
It’s been over 15 years since I worked there. Tenet went through many changes that didn’t work out so much for me. I wouldn’t go back. Many people have left.
Pros
Free annual meetings out of state
Cons
Travel
July 27, 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We are sorry to hear about your experience but appreciate you voicing your concern.

very awesome
Unit Clerk/Telemetry (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJuly 25, 2018
Very fast paced, we get a variety of different patients, by being in a very urban area, the experience is one of a kind. The coworkers are awesome and the perks are magnificent.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
not consistent
July 29, 2018

good place to work
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 24, 2018
Good place to work. I like the vacation package. The hours were long but co-workers and doctors were friendly. Fast pace work environment, on-call but very rewarding.
July 25, 2018

Thank you for the review. We're glad you were happy in your role.

Some Benefits
CDM Analyst (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJuly 23, 2018
Tenet is a fun place to work but compensation and benefits are lacking. Also it's very hard to advance at Tenet. I was promised a promotion for a year and the day I gave my notice they offered it to me.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
Lacking compensation, benefits and advancement
July 24, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad your role provided growth opportunities.

Environmental Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2018
This is a stressful job. What makes this a stressful job is knowing that you won't receive any benefits and hard workers goes unnoticed. There are no rewards and the level of respect from your management and other staff makes it that much harder. Waking up everyday going to a dead in job was the hardest part of this job.
July 23, 2018

Thank you for reaching out. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are always looking to improve our offerings.

Excellent environment and patient care with results.
Cardio/Vascular Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 20, 2018
Excellent work environment, team collaboration and training with high expectations.

I enjoyed the patient interactions and keeping them comfortable throughout their hospital stay.

I enjoyed working the medical staff and using the skills to the best of their ability and mine so that any patient can continue a life of health.
Pros
Free lunches with training, good results with the patients, team work.
Cons
Long hours at times, alot of standing, some stress.
July 21, 2018

Good pay = long hours
Accountant PRN (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 18, 2018
Tenet is a good company. There is opportunity for advancement. Currently things are a bit disorganized and there is restructure going on. Once everything is in place and settles down it should be a great place to work again
July 19, 2018

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate the feedback and the kind words!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tenet Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.3Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss