Tenet Healthcare Employee Reviews

Found 1,648 reviews matching the search See all 1,660 reviews
Great Place to Work
Clinical Research Coordinator (Former Employee) –  South Florida, FLOctober 22, 2018
excellent place to work with ability to work under limited supervision and the opportunity to give input to upper level managers, excellent pay. I enjoyed my time there and would work there again.
Pros
work family
Cons
long days traveling between offices
October 23, 2018

Thank you for the great feedback. We will definitely share this with management!

great experience
REGESTERED RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 16, 2018
Wonderful place to work and grow. They offer so many different schedules and work areas that it is one stop shopping for the health care professional!
Pros
great work place
Cons
limited staffing
October 17, 2018

Thank you for that feedback! We're glad your role provided growth opportunities.

Great pay and room for advancement without a degree in certain positions.
CARDIOLOGY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Pinole, CAOctober 14, 2018
* busy, non-invasive position, serving patients.
* I learned compassion and patience.
* Immediate supervisors were wonderful.
* The culture was fast-paced
* the hardest part of the job was when we were understaffed.
* The most enjoyable part of the job was working with patients and feeling appreciated and making a difference.
Pros
Great benefits and salary
Cons
We merged with another hospital and my hours were reduced. Hospital closed.
October 16, 2018

Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback and are glad you were happy in your role.

Impression
Interim Manager of Radiology (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 13, 2018
Management is top down and hostile when staff or manager's submit ideas or demonstrate workflow or process errors. There is a corporate mentality that administrative or centralized subject matter experts should not be questioned in matter of hospital policies or procedures.
October 15, 2018

We are sorry to hear this but appreciate your honest review. We will share this with management ASAP.

Position Review
Senior Operations Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 12, 2018
My job involved travel to over 55 hospitals in 12 states. Worked encompassed training all levels of management ranging from department lead staff to the C Suite.
Pros
Enjoyed the work
Cons
Business travel can be a pain
October 13, 2018

productive
Claims Analyst II (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 9, 2018
Company went out of business. Day to day work load consisted of processing claims, answering phone calls, management was supportive and helpful, coworkers were team players.
October 10, 2018

Thank you! We appreciate the feedback. We will pass along your review to management.

patient centered
Staff (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 2, 2018
its all about getting the patient out of the ER dept , to the in patient bed and the next day its all about getting that same patient out and discharged so as to open up that same bed so as to get the ER patient out of the ER.....day after day. Also you have to be very aware of the Press/Gainy scores your floor/hospital will get from the discharged patient cause that is how the hospital gets reimbursed....popularity contest, not how well were you educated on your disease process etc...just if the nurse or doctor was nice to you and gave in to your ever demands...even if they are contrary to a good health outcome...and computer, computer, computer...takes up a huge amount of your time
Pros
can not think of any
Cons
can not think of any
October 3, 2018

Thanks for the feedback. We will pass it along to management.

Productivity
Project Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 2, 2018
I started out a claims representative and a couple of months later I was promoted to Tenet Teamlead. The people I worked with were great and talented. It was a great place to work. The only thing that I did not agree with was the pay, not enough for all the work and production that were made.
Pros
employees were great
Cons
Pay
October 3, 2018

Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate the feedback!

Program Director Acute inpatient Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 27, 2018
many meetings, often helping staff on the floor, staff development, program development. I have wonderful staff. Hardest part of the day is finding enough staff for census. Get great support from National leaders. Great collaboration with other program directors.
September 28, 2018

Thanks so much! Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Tenet's success.

Great place to work, horrible managers
Sr. Accountant (Former Employee) –  North Dallas, TXSeptember 26, 2018
Tenet is a great company to work for, however the managers give the company a bad rep. They treat the employees with no respect, I've witness office bullying and harassment. Often times people do not leave companies they leave managers.
Pros
Flex time
Cons
Horrible managers
September 27, 2018

Thank you! We appreciate the feedback. We will pass along your concerns to management.

no activity
HVAC Engineer/Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30312September 25, 2018
Ran work orders, Checked, Repaired and PM A/C and Heating patients Units. PM, Checked and repaired 36 Ice Machines through out Hospital. What an enjoyable job that I had worked!
September 26, 2018

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate the positive review.

Fun and productive
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Yucca Valley, CASeptember 18, 2018
I liked my job i was working at and the employees I worked with. My director was very professional and listened to everything her employees had to say.
September 19, 2018

Thank you for the review! Our employees are the heart of our organization and are crucial to Tenet's success.

No leadership direction
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 12, 2018
Tenet is a hot mess. Laying off people not at one time but 1 person a week. Makes job security very uncertain. Management will hardly speak with you. It’s a different culture to get used to.
September 14, 2018

We are sorry to hear that you feel that way. We believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are always looking to improve our offerings.

It was a good company to work for.
Surgical Assistant/ Surgical Technician (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 12, 2018
Typically busy. How to work better with others. Management needed to work better with employees. Workplace was great.
Hardest part ,was not enough staffing. Most enjoyable part wer my co-workers.
September 14, 2018

Thank you for your review! We will pass along your feedback to management.

not a geat place to work although co-workers are great
Administrative Secretary (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2018
I would not recommend this as a great place to work very stressful, not appreciated. People were very friendly and demonstrated great teamwork. Very low salary, with no room to grow
Pros
flexible
Cons
not a great place to work
September 12, 2018

No team work
RCP (Current Employee) –  Joshua Tree, CASeptember 10, 2018
Poor management, never any positive feedback, but a lot of negative feedback. Very low morale. The most enjoyable part is patient interaction. The hardest part is explaining to patients why they can’t get things they need.
September 12, 2018

Company cut my hours we are now under wellstar
Behavioral Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 9, 2018
This review is about wellstar. Wellstar cut the hours of behavioral health techs leaving us in a bind to look for other employment opportunities. This is not fair for us.
Pros
The pay
Cons
They cut your hours
September 11, 2018

AVP Medical Operations
AVP Medical Operatons (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 6, 2018
Excellent company to work for. Issues occurred around financial stability of the company as a whole when a activist board members raised a flag about operations.
September 11, 2018

Thank you for your review. We will share your feedback with our team.

Educational working environment
Orthopedics RN (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 3, 2018
Great place to work as a new RN- a teaching hospital provides so many resources to nursing staff. Tenet offers an anniversary bonus instead of a sign-on bonus, which is nice because it promotes loyalty to the Tenet system.
September 4, 2018

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate the positive review.

Structured, honest company that treated employees well
Director of Patient Financial Services (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 3, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Tenet. Tenet sold the hospital I was based at and the new company outsourced my Dept to Memphis. I chose lay off package rather than relocate.
Pros
Bonus plan
Cons
On call 24/7
September 4, 2018

Thanks so much for the great review. We're so glad you were happy in your role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tenet Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

3.7Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

86%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss