Tenet Physician Resources Employee Reviews

Excellent
Manager (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 22, 2018
Excellent staff and providers all focused on clinical excellence and supporting our patients. Supportive leadership provides clear and concise expectations, you are always clear on the goal and receive support and direction from leaders to get there successfully.
Working with different specialties and providers
Supervisor, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXFebruary 13, 2018
Great company to work for and the opportunity to learn from different types of offices and many specialties. There are instances where employees are called to cover different specialties, for example you may work with a pediatrician and you could be sent to help at a Cardiology practice. Some offices see up to 50 patients or more depending on their specialty, so checking in and checking out patients may be overwhelming that is why team work is a must and things will run smoothly
Pros
Birthday celebrations and a gift card occassionally
Cons
Management always waited until last minute to approve PTO making it hard to make plans.
Good pay
Market Operations Director - Detroit Market (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 1, 2018
Difficult culture, many changes over a short period of time. Poor communication at times. Good pay and benefits. Fast paced environment. Need more upper level management support.
Strickly work
Billing Specalist II (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 17, 2018
We worked the full hours, had a great team that love what they did . Hardest part of the job is end of the month , enjoyable part of job celebrating birthdays.
Very poor communication.
Practice Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, SCJanuary 12, 2018
The lack of proper management and poor communication makes it very difficult to perform job duties and to excel within your career. Corporate needs to higher leaders with experience in managing physician practices.
Great Pay, No acknowledgement
Staff (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 23, 2017
The pay and benefits are great, actually awesome
Management is horrible, you never know what is going on, can't ever get a response in a timely manner and don't expect to move up if your aren't best friends with upper management
Fast paced environment
Clinic Nurse (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIOctober 12, 2017
Busy clinic with very sick patients,multiple phone calls, just recently converted to electronic system.Office has a convenient location not far from home , morning and evening commute not bad close to the Mall.Tenet Company Human Resources is based in Texas, all communication with the company is through phone calls and email.Had a very poor orientation process for new hires with management not in the same location and the direct supervisor was on medical leave.
Pros
Flexibility, competitive salary
Cons
Stressful environment
Ok to work
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 7, 2017
Did the same work everyday, Nothing new was taught other than the daily Billing. Didn't find any part of the work Hard. No perks provided to the employees. PTO was supposed to be used for Sick or Federal Holidays.
Pros
Cons
No Federal Holidays
Company all about Productivity & Incentives
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 22, 2017
I love working for Tenet. Tenet is a place where you can grow especially when your work does not go unnoticed. I will to continue
my job here but the doctor that I work with is planning on leaving and
me and him have a very good relationship its just that I can not go back as a CMA. I am looking forward not turning backwards.
Pros
I get to come in when I want to and leave when I want to.
I have no comment about the company
Payroll processor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 11, 2017
Tenet is a good company too work for. It has been around for a long time. The employees are nice friendly And helpful. Benefits are good. I enjoy working there.
Cons
I really enjoyed working at Tenet and with Revenue Cycle Team.
Reimbursement Specialist/Revenue Cycle Team (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 7, 2017
There was good communiction within the office. Tenet provides excellent patient care & staff that are experienced in all aspects of the medical billing field.
Tenet Corp.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Templeton, CANovember 15, 2016
Large company doesn't care about the little people. Pays well but not worth selling your soul. Management are all climbing the corporate ladder.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
management and company policies make it impossible to do your job
office enviroment very casual
Accounts Payable Processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 31, 2015
Tenet has a lot of high volume paperwork. Its a casual environment.Process a high volume of check requests and expense reports as a priority, reviewing documents for appropriate approval and keying into IMMS. Answer AP questions from vendor emails and phone calls. Forward invoices to appropriate practice manager for review and approval. Gather W9 and StarkII forms to set up new vendors. Match invoices for check runs twice a week.
Pros
can come in at 9 am
Cons
no benefits yet
Daily operation of medical facilities, start ups, on-boarding, project management
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Yorba Linda, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Maintain efficient day to day operations of the medical office, meets profitability goals, improves provider and patient satisfaction and contributes to market growth and development.