Tenna Employee Reviews

Room to grow
N/A (Current Employee) –  NJFebruary 16, 2019
Really good company to work for. Grounded leadership team that’s approachable and open. Super motivated dev team excited to learn and get it moving. There’s lots of room to add value overall because the product is interesting and is a real value add to customers. There are some growing pains but Tenna is expanding so it's to be expected. The benefits are good to.
By far the worst!
Prefer not to say (Former Employee) –  EdisonFebruary 7, 2019
I would say I never had such a horrible experience in my life in tech space, higher management completely delusional had no idea how to handle tech startup and would always talk down to the whole team. Completely racist self exsolved when I reached out to higher management, lost competitive advantage in same field, gone downhill in the last year.

agreed with: no culture, no fun, nothing basically. Some old employees of the parent company (fathers) walk around like hawks.
Cons
no work life balance, startup with no vision/direction, toxic environment
Good People, Good Work
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJJanuary 9, 2019
I worked at Tenna as a contractor for a few weeks on a short project. I have no major complaints, I was paid well and worked with good people. Sometimes I worked a bit longer than normal but its a startup so it was fine.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Nothing major
Clear vision
Technology Manager (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJDecember 11, 2018
Tenna is a great company if you enjoy problem solving, being collaborative and are aiming for career growth. The Leadership Team is completely in touch with the business and has a clear vision on what it takes to be successful. This is by far the most professional, passionate and hard working employees I have ever worked with. I am always treated with respect and truly value my time at work.
Pros
Clear vision, strong leadership, great culture
Productive and positive culture
Sales (Current Employee) –  Edison, NJDecember 3, 2018
Tenna has a team of high performing employees. We are well-informed of goals and strategy, which makes my current project assignments meaningful and makes coming to work each day a motivating experience for me.

There is an open-door policy with upper management and everyone is friendly, forward-thinking and entirely approachable - open discussion and inputs are welcome and encouraged. Our CEO is highly dedicated to both our company's success overall in the market as well as to individual success and growth. His vision and expectations for the future of the company are clear and he appreciates and recognizes hard work which makes him well-respected and a pleasure to work for.

We celebrate milestone achievements and holidays as a group both in the office and offsite. We always eat well :) and do really creative team building events for employee appreciation (or just to bring us together) which are always a great time.

These events combined with the upbeat and positive culture and excellent healthcare and benefits make Tenna a really great place to work. I enjoy the challenges associated with my role and have learned a lot during my time here working with an awesome team.
Pros
Forward-thinking leadership, friendly team, meaningful work
Cons
N/a
No Vision
confidential (Current Employee) –  edisonNovember 27, 2018
There is no vision . Its run by a person with lot of money and thats about it. toxic , no culture , no fun , nothing basically. waitin to leave.
someold employees of the parent company (fathers) walk around like hawks.
Pros
Cons
all kinds
This company will sink very soon.
Prefer not to say (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 28, 2018
They fired the main architect who built their system for two years.
Three weeks later they fired another 5 people and one person left by him just before.
The company outsourced and uses a lot of cheap labor abroad.
If you apply with them beware that they going to give you an offer below minimum marked in the job description.
They lost all the competitive advantages that they had over other companies in the same field.
Pros
Nada
Cons
No strategic vision whatsoever

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tenna. Our community is ready to answer.

Tenna Reviews by Location