Tennessee State University Employee Review

View all Tennessee State University reviews

love my job
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 23, 2014
I absolutely love the work environment. My peers were understanding and exciting to be around. We truly believe in teamwork.

Other Tennessee State University Employee Reviews

Federal Work Study Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNJune 12, 2018
Assisting and helping students with their financial and educational success. Worked behind the scenes packaging students financial aid.

Administering all aspects of Title IV student fund from an accredited degree granting institution at the professional or graduate level.

Never a dull moment, good teamwork environment, good work/life balance, great workplace culture, etc.....
Pros
Great overall environment
Cons
Pay rate
As once been a Student, I appreciated my school
then lead the talent and crew through the show (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 3, 2018
I have learned a lot at TSU, but the hardest job I ever faced was group/ individual projects. My teachers were very helpful in my education. The most fun I had was volunteering in the Newscast as camera operators, and being on stage as talent/actor. Gotten me out of my shell, however, I still take breaks calm my nerves even how ridiculous I'm being.
Pros
Flexibility, Room to grow as a Individual, patience