Tennessee Titans

Working at Tennessee Titans: 21 Reviews

United States21 reviews

daygreatjobworkinghourtitantimeorganization

Fan Services Rep at Titans

This is a fast-phased position that requires thinking on one’s feet and patience. That said, the managers are incredibly helpful and supportive. It’s an excellent company to work for!

The worst culture ever

I so regret leaving the Predators for the job with titans. The two organizations are night and daySo much infighting and cross direction with Titans, and I truly feel like no one cares about the employees or what we produce

Pros

Saying you work for an NFL team is cool

Cons

Ever changing direction No leadership Culture is based on deceit

Tennessee Titans insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Poor pay, long hours

You will average around 55 hours per week. As a sales rep, they tell you to expect to make around 50 thousand but you'll be much closer to 30 thousand dollars. Work is expected to be your number one priority at all times. Forget about spending time with your family or friends.

Excellent, professional environment

I am a cheerleader, so a typical day at work includes practicing. They teach you about professionalism, because you have to interact with news reporters, as well as the owner of the entire organization

Nfl fans

Typical day is game day. We get there three hours before the game begins. We help fans with any questions they may have prior to and during the game. We are basically doing customer service to the fans for the Titans games as well as other events the occur at the stadium.

Pros

Being able to watch games and other events

Cons

standing on your feet for long periods of time

Had a good time there

Although I enjoyed my time as a Titan, it was evident that it was time to move on from there as both parties could not agree financially when it became time to renew my contract

Great experience

18 years in a highly competitive and thrilling job. The business of football requires over 135 days a year in travel, but the rewards of working in a sports related field was exciting.

Pros

sports, travel

Cons

hours

scouting coordinator

Oversee the day-to-day operations and logistics of the player personnel department, • Coordinate Player Personnel travel logistics: (hotel, transpor.)

Pros

Work Culture

Cons

Job stability

Rewarding experience

The NFL was everything one would expect. The hours are long and the rewards are great. You are working with the greatest athletes in the world. Every week is a different challenge. It's not for everyone

Pros

Experience of a lifetime

Cons

Losing

Titans

I got the chance to work with the Organization, it was a nice group of people. Well managed and well organized. Everyone that was there wanted to be and it was apparent.

Organizational Culture

A really great organization with a family first atmosphere. Learned massive experience in sales. Would recommend any recent undergraduate to explore being in sales.

great work environment

great place to work. friendly co workers and understanding executives. it is an organization that knows how to treat its employees. would recommend it to anyone.

Fun and fans

Great Part-time work, fans are fun, unpredicdictable and most of all dedicated. Football season has a brand new meaning while working part time for the Titans

Good

I have already done this one. I said it was cool. Don't ask me about it again. the money was good and so was the food. The CEO was not happy with the coaching staff

Pros

Food and money

Cons

Travel

Outstanding

I work with the team part-time so game days only. I love the team they work well with other jobs. the management staff is very understanding and really does a great job of listening to the employees in regards to their needs.

Pros

Great Experience

Football

Working hard! Giving it all that i have to make the team it was time when i wanted to quit but it was something telling keep going all of this will pay off.

Great Work Environment

My day consisted of assisting in the training and wellness of the Tennessee Titans football players. My coworkers were great and it was a lot of fun building relationships with various staff members and of course, the players.

247Sports

Got to work independently, but job description changed without warning. Overall good atmosphere and work environment until those changes were implemented.

Pros

Allowed to work at own pace and make own decisions

Cons

Job description changed causing me to leave the company

Fun Work Environment

Crazy hours but fun work environment. Everyday is different. Game days are exciting and having team to support is a unique and fun way to bond with others.

Great opportunity and experience

Was a great chance to progress my professiona career in sport. I was cut due to suffering from a ligament tear in my hand.

A high profile work place, learned a great deal and established strong working relationship with Contractors and Vendors we hired.

Arrived at work 7:15 a.m. Worked until 4:00. During the season worked mostly 7 days a week.My job was to manage personnel in our Maintenance dept. as Facilities Coordinator. These men were hard working and respectful of authority.I learned a great deal about every aspect of our facilities: light electrical, plumbing, and HVAC. Learned a lot about automated security, lighting and fire safety systems. Learned a great deal about carpet, coatings, asphalt, concrete, drywall and ways to improve every aspect of our operation.Learned a great deal about bid and pre-bid work, quality control and collaborative management.Hardest part of the job was trying to hold off work that was needed but for which there was no money.

Pros

exciting sports venue, great friendships, able to manage the work without much direct supervision which i liked

Cons

very poor communication

Common questions about Tennessee Titans

Answered by current and former employees at Tennessee Titans

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tennessee Titans. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits