Teph Seal Auto Appearance Employee Reviews

Disrespecrful, inconpetent and family and friend preference
Car Detailer (Former Employee) –  OrlandoAugust 7, 2018
The area manager is very unprofesional (joel) and the district manager worse(neil), if u just got here start until u find better but GET OUT wen u can because there will use you until they can replace you wit a friend or family member
Pros
Cons
Have to fight for distribution of keys
Fast paced great money
Detail Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 29, 2018
A typical day u will wash at least 30 cars but the atmosphere is great once u get a good eye on detail everything else will fall into motion and also again the pay is great.
It was a okay place to work for temp.
Automotive Detailer (Former Employee) –  Venice, FLApril 4, 2018
It was a fast pace job, but my co-workers showed that they were not willing to pull their own weight. Often I was scheduled to work a morning shift and then asked to stay til close due to a co-worker not showing up for his shift.
Don't really think it's a great work place
Manager Detailer (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMarch 13, 2018
Starting this job was nothing like the ending of it. I moved up pretty fast from lot washes to assistant manager. And 8 months later I became manager. And it was at this point that I found out that the company was run on lies and deception. I'm a honest guy and I can't work for a company that is on purposely not doing the work that the customer has paid for.
Highly recommended
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 22, 2018
I've been with the company for 15 years. I have always been treated beyond fairly and always with respect. The chance for advancement is high and with the growth they are having due to their "doing the right thing when no one is looking" culture is not going unnoticed in the marketplace.
Big cars are the devil in this job
Detailer (Current Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 21, 2018
A word of caution since teph seal has contracts with many dealerships you kind of have a choice on what delarship you wanna work on. For the love of your job AVOID dealerships that mainly sell big cars (chevy suburban, gmc Yukon) etc 90% of your job is drying cars with a towel and the bigger the car the worst is going to be especially with new black cars. They want perfection also if you get to fully clean a car it might take 3 to 4 hours tip is to AVOID GMC dealerships like the plague best bet is to work for a Fiat or mini Cooper dealership as 95% of their fleet is small cars. Also with small cars there is less to dry and clean making it easier.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Low pay not enough work crazy when there is too much work
Fast paced place with close attention to small detail
Automotive Detailer (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MIFebruary 15, 2018
You have to be very attentive to small details to ensure that the job is being correctly done and in a timely manner. The management is not very put together tho and they tend try to pay you less than what you worked.
Cons
No healthcare, poor management, not getting paid what you're told
Great Company, Large Company with Small Business Values
District Manager (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaFebruary 6, 2018
Teph Seal allows all employees to grow and advance from an entry level position all the way to top management. There is no ceiling. They do not cap your income and you can make as much as you are willing to work for.
Pros
Great Training and Promotions
Cons
Hard physical Work
Great company to work for!
RVP (Current Employee) –  VirginiaFebruary 5, 2018
Teph Seal tops the charts, in this industry they are the best out there. Highly recommended to anymore looking to "EARN" money, to apply. Teph Seal's professional attach creates security for those who are willing to work.
Pros
Growth opportunities
Wonderful Place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutFebruary 2, 2018
I came to Teph Seal kinda by accident. It has worked out to be the best employer yet! Always respectful of my position and what I do for the company. First company in a long time where upper management actual says Thank You and Job well done.
Pros
Caring Managers
Tons of room for growth
Area Director (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTFebruary 2, 2018
Teph Seal is a great place to start your career. A company that is growing by the day. Lots of room for growth and advancement. Family owned and you can see the difference. It's face paced work, but extremely rewarding. A real detail company.
Great team to work with, and a lot of potential to grow
Regional Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  TXFebruary 1, 2018
I have loved working for this company from the get go. I have learned so much about the core values of the company, and also been introduced to many new things dealing with the car business. We always try to work as a team, and to keep everyone through out the market engaged and motivated.
My managers have taught me a lot about my own growth potential, and helped me to see the path I need to take to keep growing with them.
Th hardest part of the job is that the days can sometimes be long, and you never know what kind of weather you are going to have for the day.
Pros
health benefits, 401k, paid vacation
Cons
weather
Not worth getting out of bed for
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 20, 2018
Worked here over the last summer. Thought it was cool at first, but it isn't worth even applying to. Money sucks. You're better off flipping burgers. Just like any other detailing job you need to work about 12 hours and 7 days a week. Majority of the cars at this location where trashed to no end. There was even one car that was filled to the ceiling with junk. Some cars take you two days to clean. How and are you going to make any money? Detail companies across the board need to pay more per car if that's the case. At least make it worth your time. Don't apply here run fast as you can.
Good job, bad management
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Wilton, CTJanuary 18, 2018
Job was good. Got to detail and drive cars that were either for showroom or for lot. Only con was on site manager would leave for an hour and all dealership employees would look or ask where they were.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Unfair pay for work done
Ok workplace
Detail Manager (Former Employee) –  130 Montgomery aveJanuary 3, 2018
The Bay Area are so cold I get frost bite they refused to fix heat at bmw of main line an mini of main line , so for us the workers an me the manager complaining they terminated all of us
Pros
Free lunch on saturdays
Cons
Worked 6 days aweek
Stressful work place to work in.
Auto Detailer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLhDecember 28, 2017
Hard to make a decent living. The pay isn't competitive at all. Upper management don't care about their employees concerns..a very high turnover rate..
Pros
Cons
Many.
Good job
Shift Supervisor auto detail and chemicals (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 27, 2017
It was a great place to work.I had a lot of responsibility that help me grow. I was in charge of the crew making sure the work was done to the best quality.
Pros
good hours
Cons
no benefits
Good Job
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLDecember 8, 2017
the Job offered advancement and many perks. Flexible Schedule. Good work environment, Management cared about quality and customer service. Starter Job with plenty of Growth.
Avoid this place
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Hershey, PADecember 5, 2017
100 a week for 30 hours taking 2 days to clean a car for 50 dollars now they are paying hourly they used to pay per car now it's 9 an hour get real avoid this company!! You do cars for local dealership who has way too high demands of how clean a used car can get they send work back off trade ins they are SHADY!!
Pros
Cons
Leaving
Bad
Car Detailer (Former Employee) –  Littleton, CONovember 29, 2017
You worked 6 days a week and had to push out a certain numbers of cars and would stay later than you where supposed to. no overtime no free time and bad pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teph Seal Auto Appearance. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9