Tepro, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great money but bad environment
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Winchester, TNSeptember 4, 2019
You will work 7 days a week, either 7pm to 7am or vise Versa... no communication about anything until it’s too late. You make great money bc you basically live there. A lot of the supervisors are dishonest an only worried about making the numbers needed for the shift. A lot of bad parts is getting shipped out bc of this, quality is not the number one Priority Nor is safety.
Pros
Great money
Cons
You literally live there.
The place isn’t that bad.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Winchester, TNMay 15, 2019
You get all the hours you want to work! My supervisor just never did anything wouldn’t work made the two newest maintnance techs do all the work and he would take credit for it! We nipped that in the bud quick. Benifits are ok.
Pros
Lots of hours if you want it!
Cons
Supervisor
Management does not exist, Drug and alcohol abuse is overlooked
Former abused and beaten talent who tried (Current Employee) –  Winchester, TNDecember 20, 2018
Company has real potential for great success. With an all foreign management culture potential failure is indeed near. More than ever I have never worked for a company that has such a management/leadership/ educated shortage within its pillars. Soon suppliers will realize the coverups and lies used to buy time on real issues that exist. The good ole boy system is huge in causing the overturned employee crisis along with the allowance of drug and alcohol abuse during and after scheduled working hours.
Pros
If you are in a real bind for a job. It is a good leap pad until better opportunities arise
Cons
Too many to mention
Management and supervisor
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Winchester, MANovember 2, 2018
Management wasn’t bad needs work doesn’t care about his employees, always talked down to us he learned it from the supervisor The former “special “ops” That does his paperwork with Caron’s . He does do the help when his team is stuffing just asking if he got it on the radio . Instead of that if he got on a towmotor it would be different .
Favoritism needs to stop there and stop working the same people every weekend and give other people a break !! Learn the leadership !!!! There’s a different between a working supervisor and a supervisor that sits behinds his desk on his phone playing a game or on the phone.
Pros
30 minute lunch
Cons
Lunch isn’t paid for
Poor management and organization
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Winchester, TNMarch 19, 2018
Management was poorly qualified, does not care about the well being of their employees, and the supervisors play “favorites” quite often. When days off are needed, they will degrade you and talk about you with other employees. It’s not a professional or healthy work environment.
it's fast paced, eye and hand coordination is useful.
floater (Current Employee) –  shop floorMarch 14, 2017
Fast paced, long hours, most jobs are easy to learn. First job I was able to support myself without having to work a second job. Must be on time, for work.
Pros
good paychecks
Cons
you have to hit targets set by management and keep it up.
repetitious, monotonous
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Winchester, TNMarch 3, 2017
This is a factory job. You always know what you are going to be doing from day to day. The pay is not very good and management could be much better. Very hot environment.
We learn something new everyday
Trimmer Operator (Current Employee) –  Winchester, TNJanuary 8, 2017
I love the people I could win
Group leaders are amazing
Upper managements could do a little more but they a great people
I can't say anything about my job is hard
We have fun and help one another to get the job done
The hardest part of my job picking out the bad parts
I always learn something new everyday about my job
Pros
Wish we could get free lunches
Cons
Breaks are not long enough
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?