Teq Inc Employee Reviews

A lot of potential, poor management practices, great for experience but not much else.
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  Huntington, NYMarch 11, 2018
A lot of cross-functional responsibilities because of the company size. Poor management practices, little to no room for advancement, employees are all made to feel replaceable.

The company has potential and it would be a bigger, much more successful establishment if it wasn't being led by the current management team.
Pros
Free snacks, bagels every Friday, hot food Thursdays, bathroom amenities, decent health insurance, 16 PTO days
Cons
Toxic environment, poor leaders
Great place to work!
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Huntington Station, NYJuly 16, 2015
"Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life"-Confucius. I look forward to waking up every morning and coming to work to tackle whatever is on my plate for the day. The greatest part of my job is helping employees and management with anything that I can to help the company overall and individually increase productivity, work smarter and make money. The greatest challenge of my position is bringing in new talented people that share the same goals and are willing to work hard.

The greatest part of working at Teq is the amount of career growth potential that we offer to our employees. I was hired in 2011 as an assistant and worked my way to management. Working hard and exceeding expectations is recognized and rewarded.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, friendly employees, supportive management team
Cons
If you are not here to work hard and make money, its not for you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teq Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Teq Inc Reviews by Location