Teradek

Teradek Employee Reviews

It’s a great experience and the people in the work area support you with everything. We work as a team and we also have company special events in the holidays
No Hr department. They ask you to talk to legal counsel but legal counsel is friends with all upper management. Heavily micromanaged in the warehouse in all departments even though they say they don’t. No ac during hot summers and use gas heaters to stay warm in the winters. Management is always looking over your shoulder to see what your doing. They say they give raises every year but don’t. Moral is super low in the warehouse compared to the office or upstairs office. Everyone is scared to speak up in the warehouse due to possible repercussions from the main manager.
Pros
Mostly friendly co workers. Free lunch wireless technology
Cons
Management, micromanaged, no HR department
Typical day: Fast paced, Hot, stressful at times (fridays). Learned the process of how inventory works. Poor mangement. Heavily micro managed. Dont recommend this to a college student if theyre going to school full time. The hardest part would be dealing with mangement. The benefits are the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Free lunch everyday. Benefits.
Cons
Warehouse Mangement. Heavily Micro Managed.
This is a member of VTEC GROUP. We have Headquarters in England. They're very friendly and helpful. You staying company but you'll have feelings like staying at home. 05 Stars for this company.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
full benefits
I always enjoyed what I was doing, I felt in control of my department and its efficiency. I consistently achieved all the challenges that were set weekly to obtain our goals. I bought into the organization in a way that motivated me to work for the company as a whole not just as an individual employee working alone.
Pros
Great team, fun environment, and helpful coworkers.
Cons
Health care, bonuses.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
The people are all very friendly and the culture is pretty relaxed as long as you get your job done. Work/life balance might be a bit off since I see several people stay well past their 8 hours, but it isn't forced on you.
Pros
Free snacks and lunch, good culture, interesting work
Cons
Pay could be better
  1. Employee Reviews