Terminal Supply Company Employee Reviews

Stable and diverse.
Frieght Handler (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 10, 2017
A stable place of employment, fast paced and enjoyable for those with a good work ethic. Contains different departments to work in to find your personal fit.
Pros
Consistent Hours
steady work
Technician, Complex Assembly (Former Employee) –  Troy, MINovember 9, 2017
A typical day would be working at a fast pace up until it was time to leave.The people were very nice and helpful when asking questions. The areas for working were very clean.
Pros
clean environment
Cons
short breaks
Dead End Job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MONovember 4, 2017
Bad management from the top all the way down. They under appreciate and under pay their employees. This job has no ability for advancement and I recommend applying somewhere else.
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Low pay, bad management
Terminal supply was a very laid back place to work.
Wire harness assembler (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 15, 2017
I worked at Teminal Supply company for two years performing reworks and assembling wire harnesses for The Big 3 as well as hospital equipment. I also did some shipping and receiving at Terminal Supply.
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
Low work volums at times
Moving on up with Terminal Supply
Wire Spooler (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIMay 21, 2017
Terminal Supply Co. is growing. It's a team oriented environment. If you work hard, put in effort, and look out for your coworkers you will fit right in. We have fun.
Pros
Free yoga class
Cons
Low starting pay | Make you wait 1 year from hire date for raise review.
Great Company
Electrical Technician (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 25, 2017
Throughout the three years I have work for Terminal Supply Co, I had a pleasant experience. From management to the coworkers it was a friendly atmosphere and a place were you felt that you are truly appreciate it for your skills and also as a person.
Pros
Work Enviorement, Benefits, Management
Cons
Productive and supportive work environment.
Builder (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 12, 2015
I worked the second shift at the plant, starting at 4:00 PM and ending at 12:30 AM. During my shift, I would work on various projects assembling wiring harnesses for the automotive and airline industries. I typically worked alone on smaller projects, but some tasks required teamwork to accomplish the larger harnesses. From my time at this job, I developed an understanding of manufacturing processes and the environment. Both management and other co-workers were very supportive and willing to help me when projects became complex or confusing. The hardest part was adjusting to the time requirements to completing the individual projects. The most enjoyable part was the pride in the results of my work.
cool learning spot
Wiring Harness Technician (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 17, 2014
nothing bad,could improve by paying the more advance builder better
Pros
relaxed, great people
Cons
low pay no recognition
Team player
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bogart, GAJanuary 8, 2014
Daily duties included opening branch, pulling, packing and shipping orders and from there i was responsible for handling calls from outside sales reps. Collections on past due accounts. Ordering and stocking all freight.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Somedays were very long due to lots of orders
Great job for independent hard working person
Outside Sales (Current Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 29, 2012
This is a really great job if you like meeting new people (customers) and hate sitting behind a desk all day. I set my own schedule and sales calls and have the ability to sell on my own terms. The company management provides me with a lot of support both internally and externally from the home office and the branches. As long as my sales are strong, I have a lot of flexibility and independence with my job. The industry can be challenging, but what company doesn't face that in this economy? Overall, a great place to work if you enjoy outside sales.
Pros
independence and management support, family oriented

Want to know more about Terminal Supply Company?

Ask a question
Fun comfortable workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 25, 2012
I worked at Terminal Supply Company for about 3 years. Due to my husband living in San Diego I had to quit my job and move to CA. My goal was to pick the phone up no more then 1-2 rings so that the customer on the other line wasn't waiting long to talk to someone. They didn't believe in voice recordings which I think was a plus for the company. If I could move Terminal Supply Company out to San Diego and still work for them I would. Everyone was caring and always wanted to help eachother out. I considered Terminal Supply Company a second family.
Pros
40 minute lunches, friendly employees, comfortable setting
Cons
overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Terminal Supply Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Terminal Supply Company Reviews by Location