TERRA Staffing Group Employee Reviews

A great group of people to work with. Dependable and supportive environment.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonds, WANovember 30, 2018
I found working for Terra to be a great experience. I was under a contract originally for 3 months that was extended for 2 more. My recruiter was extremely professional to work with. I am looking however for permanent employment. Working with CG was a pleasure. I was helping out while the Admin. Assistant was on maternity leave. The personnel were highly professional and it was a great experience to work there. I enjoyed typing up reports and scanning wide format drawings as well as sending out a daily board through Outlook pertaining to employee schedules for the day. I typed up inventory lists as well.
Pros
1 hour lunch, parking pass, was given a gift card
Cons
temporary contract
Temp work for when you need something fast
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 3, 2019
Only takes a few days to get approved and start receiving work offers. Lots of different jobs so if you do well you can ask to start something else if you don't like your current assignment. Not hard to impress, most other temp workers are complete idiots and lazy.
Staff that endeavors to keep their contractors hired
Temporary job assignments (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WASeptember 24, 2018
Terra Staffing is a great place that will find one temporary jobs, allowing the contractor to choose if they want to accept the job or not. The staff is great, trying to fit each contractor with a job in which they can excel. One may be working in food service one week then in a hardware store the next. There is a variety of job assignments to choose from.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
temporary jobs
It is your typical Temporary Staffing agency.
Temporary Associate (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 12, 2019
I would recommend it mostly for industrial types of jobs. There were not a lot of opportunities of office clerical jobs. I like the staff that work there and they always do what they say they will. It is nice to have reliable people to work with.
temp to hire
Warehouse associate (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WA 98402September 26, 2018
Since I live outside their normal area of operation. I only have been able to take a few jobs through this temp staffing agency.
My experience with the staff has been very professional and sincere. They really do want to put people to work and keep them employed.
Pros
excellent staff and very upbeat professionals
Cons
Wish they had a wider range they covered geographically
Great people and great jobs
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZDecember 18, 2018
Easy to work with all employees at Terra Staffing. Very helpful when needed. They will find you the work that you need and/or are looking for. Dont look anywhere else, come here.
Pros
Great place to work.
Cons
Nothing I can think of.
Good place
Recycling Sorter (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAAugust 20, 2018
I will recommend others to start with Terra staffing. They are very nice and really go over and beyond the call of duty. I really felt comfortable with the recruiters and they are very caring. I was completely satisfied with the service and from the moment I arrived I felt like I was at home. The staff welcomed me with bright smiles.
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
Temporary Jobs
A good place tp be if you need to work
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 15, 2018
Simply a temporary job. Little interaction. Good people. Always worked with different people and different places. Good people in the office. Never had a problem with anybody.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Pay
Got to work quick and wasn't forgotten about
Assembler (Former Employee) –  kent, waSeptember 19, 2018
I found a job listing with Amanda's picture and when I signed up with Terra she found that I had worked for a company that terra might be able to send me back to. That didn't work out, but soon after we found out I was contacted by Teresa and she got me to work quickly at the kind of job that I wanted.

Terra is helpful for people that are serious about getting to work quickly. Teresa took care of me and didn't forget about me. I would have stayed working for Terra if I didn't have another job offer that I had to take. Amanda was more professional and thorough than the other agents I had delt with at kelly services or aerotek. Teresa was stationed on site and she was doing a lot of work for that company to facilitate the new employees adjustment. She always had a good response and attitude like she cared what happened to people.
Pros
continuous customer/client/employee support
Cons
what cons? take the job seriously and terra takes care of you
No pay, hours not shown for time worked.
wharehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJune 28, 2018
Having to call them to find out why my hours are not turned in after working a shift with a company time clock. No hours listed, long shifts (12 hours). Have had to make trips to their office because the representative would not check their email spam box. Had to track down and hand deliver documents. Major hassles and tons of time wasted just to work and get paid
Pros
Work available
Cons
No pay and / or late pay due to company fault.
Good jobs for flexible schedules but not for me
Temporary Staff Person (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJune 23, 2018
Working with TERRA Staffing was hard for me because when I would call to give my availability they would tell me that they would call if they had something for those hours and never call me back for anything. I loved the jobs that they gave me but it wasn't worth having a basically randomized schedule because I am a fixed schedule kind of person. Terra staffing is a good place for people with flexible schedules.
Helped to get a job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fort Atkinson, WIDecember 10, 2018
Very friendly and helpful. They worked quickly to help me find a job that met my needs, wants, and skill set. They are a staffing agency, so work is dependent on the jobs available.
great place to find new rewarding jobs.
Machine Operator and Production Personnel (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 20, 2018
you cant go wrong with this staffing agency/There really isnt anymore to be said. if you need a new start this is the place to go.Staffing crew are easy to talk to.
Pros
great place
Cons
Great workplace with a growing demand for growth and improvements throughout the company
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJune 11, 2018
Fast paced enviroment with the oppurtunity for growth.They are always willing and able to progress your growth in the company never judge the individual about there past and are willing to make the sacrifice to allow the individual to prove them self through hardwork and dedication.I worked there as a general laborer and throughout my time there but was able to improve in araes that i lacked knowledge in.
Pros
long hours beneifits
Cons
temp to hire
Staffing work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 15, 2018
I was working here for a while they send you to jobs very quickly if you call daily and want to work. Many jobs are tempt to hire I enjoyed working for Terra.
It was and is a great place to work
Lumper/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WASeptember 10, 2018
They are great company to work for because thwy always have jobs available at any given time because you givw them the times and days you can work and they help find you a job that fits just for you
N/a
Temp to Hire (Former Employee) –  Everett, WADecember 18, 2018
Learn a lot. Have to check in every day before every shift. temp-to-hire situation. drive to clients and perform duties of that particular job, fair pay
Temporary work is just a quick fix
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZAugust 26, 2018
Temporary work is not for long, and helps while one seeks better employment opportunities. The best part of temporary employment is meeting new people, and learning new skills at lower cost.
Lot of Job Listings
TEMP WORKER (Former Employee) –  Everett, WASeptember 21, 2018
Not always near by jobs you would expect,managent is fantastic,i learned quite alot from temp jobs that they have set me up with,workplace culture is all over the place.
great company to work with if u need a job ASAP
Mold Tech at Vaupell (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 17, 2018
I absolutely love TERRA. I have so many restrictions when it comes to a job such as having to take the bus, having a criminal record etc...TERRA has worked with me in finding a job and making me feel like I can be successful at a job. TERRA has really helped me and I absolutely am grateful to this company.
Pros
-They work with your needs, fair pay, sick time available.
Cons
Wish some of the jobs would pay a little more considering it is Seattle.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TERRA Staffing Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

4.8Career Opportunities

1.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight