TERRA Staffing Group Employee Reviews

Great work experience!
Made marketing (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 7, 2018
Great place to work! Great work experience! I took away a lot form this job opportunity and learned many things I didn't think I would learn. The company culture is awesome and the CEO is very personable.
I did not get very many jobs with this company
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAMay 31, 2018
This job did not have very many jobs available at the time that I was working so I went on to venture into more programs to try and get my my education more so I can get better jobs
Pros
Temp job
Not what I looking for
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 24, 2018
One of my lease favorite positions . Didn't like the non-set schedule they had nor was the compensation up to par. I would only work here to keep fast money in pockets.
Machine operator
Employee of a Job Agency (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 23, 2018
They did a good job looking assisting me with finding a job real quick. I've learned that they can assist you really quick. The places I was sent to work by Terra was convenient was easy going.,
Nice people
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 22, 2018
I was a temp that they sent to other companies to help out. The managers at Terra was nice when I talked to them but I did not have a steady job that lasted more then a month at a time.
Fun place to work
Interview Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAMay 20, 2018
This company has a positive environment with amazing bright people. They have great growth and the managers are involved in ever successe story. First day to many years later you can see working here is great.
good company
Recruiter, Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tukwila, WAMay 14, 2018
Overall a good place to work due to the management being hard working. Good job security. Employee based mentality. Offer time off for community service.
great company to work with if u need a job ASAP
Mold Tech at Vaupell (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 17, 2018
I absolutely love TERRA. I have so many restrictions when it comes to a job such as having to take the bus, having a criminal record etc...TERRA has worked with me in finding a job and making me feel like I can be successful at a job. TERRA has really helped me and I absolutely am grateful to this company.
Pros
-They work with your needs, fair pay, sick time available.
Cons
Wish some of the jobs would pay a little more considering it is Seattle.
Competative but fun
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAApril 16, 2018
I loved working with company. My supervisor was fun and knew how to motivate the office to hit out goals. The other thing I loved most is that management had a real understanding of work life balance. Everyone in the Everett office was like family to me. Even on the days that were stressful, you knew your team had your back.
Pros
Motivating work enviorment.
Cons
Can have limited growth.
Temp agency
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Canby, ORApril 11, 2018
This is a temp agency which I didn't know when I applied on craigslist originally, the ad didn't mention it. I was very happy with the position I was hired into through them and if I hadn't been through a staffing agency I wouldn't have known about the amazing company they were under contract for.
Temp Empoyee
Product specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 18, 2018
I worked several different jobs at Terra, and they always seemed to have me as a top priority. The only reason I left here is because the job I was at ended and I found a more permanent job as a full time hire. This is a good company to work for.
Pros
Usually always have work
Cons
Most jobs are temp to hire
nice people
Shipper/Packer (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAMarch 9, 2018
I've worked for this company for a year now. During that year I've had a couple assignments that did not pan out, but I was only out of work for no more than a week or so. I currently am on an assignment that I have been on for 9 months now. I like the atmosphere and who I work with. Hoping to be hired on as a permanent. this company does what they can to get in in with a company where they feel you'll fit in.
Pros
great staff
benefits
mellow ,easygoing environment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 22, 2018
variety, jobs change per contract,get to keep skills in use, meet new people, not always a bunch of work the downtime is unpleasant, but is fun getting to do something different each assignment.
Pros
lots of work
Cons
lack of work
company
Recycling Technician (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 31, 2018
I had lot of people I work with help me a lot during my stress time. working with this company was good they never give me hard time. The company had a good hours and good pay.
Pros
good coworker
Cons
health care
great company helping people find jobs
Temporary jobs (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 19, 2018
Great company very helpful in finding jobs. Great way for learning new skills through temporary jobs. Good place to get a start into getting something permanent.
Fun, supportive environment
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Everett, WAJanuary 12, 2018
TERRA is a great place to work! I was able to make a much-desired career change from my previous career roles when I started at TERRA and the supportive environment and emphasis on learning and growing is exactly what I needed. The pay and benefits aren't great, but TERRA is a small and growing company that makes up for this by the fact that it is an enjoyable place to work and with great people. Everyone who leaves TERRA sad to go, but they leave because after their experience at TERRA they are able to land amazing positions elsewhere; generally after being recruited.
Pros
fun people, great learning environment, work-life balance, paid community service days, free coffee
Cons
pay, benefits
labor
Temporary Laborer (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 10, 2018
Temporary Laborer: Tims Cascade Chips. Pioneer Human Services, Seattle Bulk Shipping, Puget Bindery, Henningsen Cold Storage Company, Kaycan LTD, New World Van Lines, Regal Logistics, Recovery One Inc
Pros
time
Cons
not enough work
fast paced, high stress, great job security
Senior Recruiter, Field Sales & Account Management (Current Employee) –  Kirkland, WADecember 18, 2017
very fast paced, you learn to be very independent quickly, management could be better. very family oriented, tight knit culture within each branches, and very flexible with pto.
Don't be fooled
client (Former Employee) –  GibertDecember 14, 2017
Dont' be fooled by the their sleek agenda, your are just a dollar sign to them, someone to make money off, they charge their clients high and pay you LOW, non professional environment, you stand a better chance receiving unemployment than to go through this agency. you've been warned
Pros
they pick their phone up
Cons
to many to list
I love working for Terra Staffing.
Packaging (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 12, 2017
Terra Staffing is a fun place to work. I like to work for Terra Staffing
Terra Staffing have good pay. No worry about working or no
Strange people to work with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TERRA Staffing Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

4.8Career Opportunities

1.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight