TERRA Staffing Group
66Average

TERRA Staffing Group Employee Reviews

United States182 reviews
I’ve had good experiences with the recruiters I’ve most worked with, although another one was not so great and I definitely got the impression that she was interested in filling a position vs. making sure it was a good fit. I see the posting come back up every few months, which makes me think that is still what is happening.
Pros
Flexible schedules
If you want to work for no pay no advancement this is the place they don't care about the temps just about the companies that pay them I was accidentally fires twice because they didnt understand..that the client wanted to move me to a different department.
Fantastic company to work for. A true family that cares about their employees as well as the field employees. A company that always chooses the "right thing to do" when it comes to its customers and employees.
But I need tht job tht I'll grow old at and get to mangement with great vacation and family values and open to moving to other city's as well med.401k
The staff was very personal made sure i made i to work always professional found me placement always within a day.
As well as simple online accessibility they had great one on one communications felt like you were part of the family.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
I had a great experience working for the Terra Staffing Agency because I always felt appreciated for my hard work! The supervisor that was in charge of us at the location was very helpful, friendly and above all else was very understanding in any kind of situation that happened.Therefore even though it was a very short time, I’m glad for the experience!
Terra found me work right away. They matched my skills and found me a job that fit. I enjoy working temporary contracts. It gave me an opportunity to experience different fields .
Honestly terra staffing is one of the best place to go through they help you find jobs you can succeed at and good pay and respect family time. I messed up on terra staffing and would give it a second shot
Terrible place with terrible people, and they know it. Really, really awful place. Avoid like the plague. Don't work with weird people who lie to you. Stay away.
Working here at terra staffing I was taught to use machinery, Supervisors were help when needed it . Everyone I worked with there was great to work with .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TERRA Staffing Group?
I've only done 2 assignments for Terra and both were general labor jobs. I would have preferred a customer service related job but have yet to be offered one.
Great company to work for. Hurt my job on the job there. After surgery was able to stay home and heal then was able to do light duty In the terra staffing office
I liked working with Terra Staffing because they are always nice,very helpful, tell me thank you for the work i do. Very flexible and reliable in getting people out to work.
Another disappointing temp agency, my experience working for them has been a poor one and I will no longer work for one. It's all just manual labor. Had one job assignment had to wear steel toed boots that were too small for my feet and that made it difficult to walk and do my job.
Terra staffing themselves are very punctual, informative and got me back to working quickly. Helpful and polite staff. The interview process was very easy.
I went through Terra Staffing as a way to find a job that paid well quickly and they did just that, the quality of the job was lacking though. They got me a temp to hire position at the Funko POP Warehouses where I was able to move around quite frequently as I desired to learn new aspects about the business, the pay was also decent, but the management and how they handled large scale issues were seriously lacking. The upper management at the main warehouse kept you under a stopwatch and microscope, for example, if you were out picking pieces for the freight lines you would have to pull 396 pieces in 8 minutes and 39 seconds. That level of micromanagement sent the entire morale of the warehouse down the drain, Terra staffing had a representative on site who was there to make the experience the best it could be but that still had its limits.
I did various jobs producton, assembley,,framing warehouse loading and unloading trucks by hand.It was a temp service.I did glue up with hard wood, I built doors.
It's a great company for someone who like a lot of warehouse opportunities, and they say that requested time off doesn't count t towards your attendance, but they tend to use it against you.
I been signed up threw Terra Staffingx and enjoyed the assignments I have been sent to, and the staff is very helpfull in assigning jobs that fit my skill levels or job that I am comerfull with.
terra staffing is a good place to work ..I worked many jobs with the company and they all were nice and paid well.i worked mostly full time but they also offer part time.
I would, and do recommend Terra Staffing to other qualified job seekers. Temporary light assembly assignments were clear, directions and public transportation opportunities were readily available, and personnel from Terra made contact with sites to ensure employee comfort and address any concerns that may have arisen for employee's.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TERRA Staffing Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.5Personal Development
4.6Career Opportunities
1.9Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight