Terros

Terros Employee Reviews for Case Manager

Case Manager36 reviews
United States36 reviews

Family like atmosphere

Good overall community with company culture. Teammates become like family supportive of eachother. High caseload number at times. Lot of clients may miss appointments. Home visits can be uncomfortable due to safety of neighborhoods

Pros

Morale building activities

Cons

High caseloads, lots of driving

Good enviroment

HIV prevention department was the best. Got to meet amazing people. Schedule is good, pay is okay. Coworkers are the best. I have not much knowledge about other clinics, but corporate people were nice.

Terros insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

If your contemplating working here, RUN!!

If your thinking of working at Terros, DON’T!! I am a case manager and love my clients, but it’s not about them at Terros it’s all about billing, billing and more billing! You could get a complaint that you’re horrible to the clients they wouldn’t do anything about it but don’t meet your metrics for the week, that’s a different Ball Game! Bottom line they only care about to buck! They expect you to have a caseload of over 50 people and the expectations they expect of a case manager to fulfill daily and weekly is insane!! The work environment is all back biting to your face they’re great act like they like you at the same time will stick the knife in your back! But I think it’s only my clinical team that is like that?? Bunch of Catty b#tc€s!! And management is worse! So run run away fast don’t even think about applying!!

Pros

Clients

Cons

Help patient learn how to live a sober life.

A typical day is picking up patient and bring them to the ATDT (LADDER) program. Where patient learn skills on how to get and remain sober. By using copying skill, change their life styles to help promote sober living. Set up Breakfast and make Lunch for the patient. Then at the end of the day take the patients home.

Avoid them at all costs

Incompetent leadership. Among the worst of community service agencies. CEOs and their lackeys are completely out of touch. They treat all the front line staff like dog doodoo

Pros

Cons

Every one

Depending on the program it's not the best place to work.

Work somewhere else. Management doesn't care about you. The main focus is productivity. For a nonprofit they focus on how much money you can bring in. If you're not bringing in money they have no need for you.

Ver fun work place

I enjoyed my coworkers. Very friendly colleagues and supportive management. Close proximity to central phoenix. There were some unrealistic expectations

BHT Case Manager

BHTs are not paid well enough, $15-$17 a hour is not a living wage for any single person with children and I wish the CEO and other leadership would help us out. My manager is fantastic and often advocates for higher pay. She often states she wants to mentor me but I just don't think she has time to do so with her other responsbilities. I love the company but its not realistic to stay with such low salaries. The work schedule is very flexible and the expectations are clear. The workplace culture is very positive and my team works amazingly together

Cons

low pay

Overall

Overall, working for TERROS showed me a work place environment that I do not want. The lack of a cohesive team environment was the biggest factor. Disjointed and hostile, it was not a healthy place for providers to the communities most vulnerable mentally ill to be working.

Horrible

Terros management at priest is terrible and it all starts with the ceo and trickles down. The company only cares about money and it shows in all aspects. Clients suffer and so do employees. You will burn out within a month on the job and there will be no support or help. There is literally not one good thing about this company. Clients and prospective employees should find a company with morals

read the reviews below...all accurate

This company is not one to go to if you actually want to help people. Enabling to clients and no care for the employees at all. Management is terrible and HR is just as bad when you have concerns. All they care about is money. That comes down to the CEO and trickles down. Sometimes reviews should be taken with a grain of salt. Do yourself the favor and listen to the reviews here. Terrible company!

Illusions

In paper, the mission statement sounds great, the reality is billing $ verses service. It’s great work when client trust you with their life and can actually help them help themselves. Bland monotone colors, first come first serve seating, not enough desk, dirty, fragrances free is a joke with walking ash trays-smokers. PTO-ill, still have to make metrics . Medical is a joke to help clients schedule appointments

not a fun productive place to work just STRESSFUL

Sorry a year at Terros was pure h-ll, from changed systems to the way they trained you had nothing to do with real life real time. They only are concerned with numbers and stats not the member. They are not concerned at all with there employees or how they get things done. Really bad morale in most clinics expressly SMI clinics.

Don’t work here!

This company has such a poor work environment. Huge emphasis on billing and cramming as many home visits as you can into your day. This is a check the box and be done kind of company with no consideration to the well being of employees or clients. Stay away!

Pros

I’m thinking. Um none

Cons

Hiring inexperienced people, lack of consideration for clients or employees

Production hours and billing to make money off clients insurance is the most important goal

Day starts with a meeting where the supervisor compares billing hours of employees and are belittled if they didn't make their production hours, leader doesn't even talk about helping clients or how staff are feeling. The atmosphere is competitive, stressed, moral is low, no laughing or happiness or work events because everyone is trying to get billing hours with clients. There are multiple incidents of fraud where employees are lying about how much time is spent with a client. There are also monthly meetings where the director tells you how to make more money for the company by billing different codes and employees are terminated if they cannot meet these standards. Clients are unhappy and don't get better because case managers can't concentrate on them because they are just thinking about how they can get more billing hours for the company so they don't lose their jobs. Employees are not valued unless they make the billing quota and management won't even acknowledge you or say hi in the hallways if you are not making the company money. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the clients and to help them get better and when they appreciate you.

If you’re looking for a company that appreciates you, DO NOT GO TO TERROS!!

Stay away from 23rd Avenue clinic!! This has got to be the worst place I’ve ever worked!! While upper management has ideas that look good on paper, management in the clinic was a joke!! You are reminded of how replaceable you are every chance they get to tell you! The quota needed to keep them happy is difficult to achieve when they are so short staffed because the turnover rate is so high!! Clinical Directors and Clinical Coordinators create hostile work environments by showing favoritism and completely ignoring everyone else, not even a “good morning.” This clinic had a client that had bed bugs on them, they were visible on this client’s clothing, they refused to close the clinic!! They could have cared less if the employees or other clients got them! Horrible place!!

Clinic work is all about productivity.

The organization is based off of making monies only which is not good in a mental health company. Unfortunately, they do not pay the staff market value. There is a lot of turn-over which is difficult when you are a staff that has maintained employment. Leadership can be complacent when reporting issues or concerns.

Worst job

Nobody helps. When i had a question my supervisor was not at her office. On training they tell you one thing but on the “real job” is the opposite. Clients are so rude don’t respect workers at all. To finish the clinical coordinator would not even say “good morning” they treat you like invisible

Unattainable expectations

Extremely low pay for very dangerous work. Instead of praised for what you have done, you are highly criticized for not meeting unrealistic expectations. Daily meetings start off with "this is how we have failed" mentalities, and while I believe that they want to change that dynamic at the very top, it is not communicated to the bottom. You are easily replaced and there is very little job security - no training that is job specific, and absolutely no resources to solve the problems you are expected to cure.

high past

Really high past and to work for Terros you have to have a calling its working with really complicated people and rehab or drug users. That you have to take them on your personal car.

It’s An okay company

Terros would be a lot better if they did not start their case managers as such terrible pay ($15.00) you have to reach uncreachle productivity that can really affect your work. You bill for everything you do and if you aren’t billing the correct codes, you can get in trouble for not reaching the “amount of hours you’re supposed to be working” they say they are about the patients but it’s literally all about numbers. The dress code at most places is very relaxed. I have green hair, gauges and tattoos and it doesn’t bother anyone.

Pros

Great environment, good management

Cons

Low pay, productivity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Terros. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

4.4
InHerSight Score
4.0Personal Development
4.9Career Opportunities
4.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Terros with

Career recommendations for Case Manager

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • Terros
  • Case Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?