Tesco Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 289 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOAndrew Yaxley66%approve of Andrew Yaxley's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
- HeadquartersTesco Head Office. Falcon Way, Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1TW
Salary estimated from 325 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at Tesco have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 55 questions about working at Tesco. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Tesco employees.
Insights from 112 Indeed users who have interviewed with Tesco within the last 5 years.
I’m interview and Face to face
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Tesco?Published on May 24, 2021