Tesco Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 247 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- HeadquartersWelwyn Garden City, UK
Employees at Tesco have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 58 questions about working at Tesco. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Tesco employees.
Insights from 85 Indeed users who have interviewed with Tesco within the last 5 years.
I’m interview and Face to face
I’m interview and Face to face...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Tesco?Published on May 24, 2021