TESINC, LLC Employee Reviews

Too controlling
Drafter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 15, 2018
It wasn't a fun place, you wasn't allowed to have any conversation with your fellow employers. I understand that we were there to do our job but if you couldn't talk to your fellow co-workers whom you spend most of your work day with, it was not comfortable at all
Amazing Place
Drafter/Designer (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 29, 2017
I have never been in a place so relaxed such as this, where the work is fairly enjoyable. The workers are extremely professional. I would recommend anyone looking for a job in drafting to consider this place.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Good Company To Work For
I & R Tech (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNOctober 23, 2017
For a telecommunications tech they are a good company to work for , with good pay, good on site training, good management but the only drawback is having to relocate.
Independence
TELECOM FIELD SURVEYOR/SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 23, 2017
Tesinc gives you the tools to be your own boss. With training by a team of knowledgeable personnel almost anyone can become an expert. There was a lot of math and calculation required but nothing above simple algebra and geometry.
Unable to progress.
Drafter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 4, 2017
Slow computers made the tasks frustrating. Goals were unreasonable, and moved daily.
Like working in a hamster wheel ... unable to get anywhere. High staff turnover.
Great experience working with drafters and engineers
Office Support (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 4, 2017
This particular position molded my organization skills within an office setting. I was in charge of organizing and filing large volume of materials containing maps and other pertinent details of the contracted jobs for the company. I initiated a filing system that enabled the engineers to have access to these files in an organized filing system.
No room for growth
Sr. CAD Drafter (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 27, 2017
Overall the job was just that, a job. I am looking for a career and an employer who is willing to invest in my professional growth. I did not have that at Tesinc, LLC. I worked in the same position for almost three years with minimal raises, and no advancement at all.
Not a good place for advancement
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 1, 2014
Compensation was very bad, if you work units and was good at it they would cut the amount of work you could do. No advancement, not able to express your ideas. All your time was monitored in and out (start, breaks, lunch and punch out) the computer would go off line.
Good contracting company
Verizon OSP Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 21, 2013
I was happy to work with Tesinc, although I was an on-prem employee for another company. Very little face-to-face contact.
Very good experience for me as a contract PM.
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 20, 2012
Really enjoyed working for Tesinc, everyone was friendly and helpful. This was my first real experience as a contractor and was very thankful for the opportunity. Unfortunately, we ran out of the supporting work we needed in SE Virginia. Would welcome another opportunity to work for Tesinc again.
Pros
worked remotely - no micro managing
Cons
did not know my management personnel personally