Great Learning Experience in Tesoro
QA Selenium Tester (Former Employee) – San Antonio, TX – October 16, 2018
• Working on Digital Workplace Project which has 300+ (MSI/APPV) Applications Packages
• Analyzing and writing the requirements for each application from SharePoint & prepared test cases in HP ALM
• Involve in executing manual test cases to verify each application working fine in our environment
• Entered Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Expected Results in HP ALM tool
• Updating test cases whenever new functionality gets added/changed in Digital Workplace Project
• Also worked on Limits of Authorities Project which has different TABS, Sections/Subsections page
• Write Limits of Authorities test cases in spreadsheet and import from MS Excel to HP ALM
• Performed Functional, Integration and System Testing on each applications package
• Identified bugs and interacted with QA Manager and Business Analyst to resolve the issues.
• Prepared the test summary report, involved in scenario preparation, execution of test cases and create Defect Logs and create defect reporting & tracking on HP ALM
• Identified Issues/defects and tracking them till closure and preparing status report
• Participated in weekly QA Team and QA Test meetings
• Prepared weekly status reports on Test case, execution, defects, etc.