Tetra Pak Employee Reviews

Good company for IT jobs
Senior Field service engineer (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXApril 11, 2019
Recommends IT jobs at TP. Used to be a great company in all area of the job but too many policies now.
If you work in the office it will be a good work place.
Rules vary from one individual to another.
Warehouse area Lead (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXMarch 20, 2019
Lots of favoritism, Tetra Pak is a good company to work for. Management needs a lot of help. I put in19 years, performed duties that were above and beyond regular work, as a leader I was expected to fill in at a secondary warehouse, or arrange for coverage as needed.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management
Highly recommended if considering
Take-Off (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WANovember 26, 2018
The pay, benefits, and work environment were all great and I cannot stress this enough. The union was very active and always willing to work with you.
Pros
mostly pay, benefits
Cons
expected to cover anytime someone calls in
Depending on division will determine work life
Supply Chain Member (Former Employee) –  Upland, CANovember 13, 2018
Tetra Pak is a worldwide company with many divisions. Different divisions have growth potential while others are losing ground in the marketplace.

The division I worked for has been losing market share for the last few years and recently lost two very large accounts. One lost on competitive pricing so it has potential for recovery in four years when bidding goes out again however the second was lost on quality which is almost always a lost forever account. The decision to let me (and 23 others) go as well as close the California office was a financial one. It did not matter that I had the longest employment or most diversified experience.
Pros
Depending on the division it can be a great company to work for.
Cons
quite a few black & white policies not allowing for change
Horrible management
Hourly Employee (Former Employee) –  Sikeston moNovember 4, 2018
The job itself is great my co workers made the job a place you didn’t mind coming into every day. The management there is absolutely horrible they have a run to failure mentally. They know nothing of how the process go to how to make a milk carton. It’s all a blame game there.They preach wcm but can’t even train there own employees on the concept. Get all new management from plant manager to supervisors and it be a good job.
Pros
Pay
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clovis, NMOctober 12, 2018
I worked at Tetra Pak in Clovis, NM from 2015 to 2017. I learned so much and my supervisor was extremely helpful. The work environment is fast paced and challenging. I would highly recommend this company. Great benefits, and good pay.
Pros
Always received help, paid time off, bonuses
Cons
Long hours, can get a little stressful
You have to take the bad with the good
IT Work Manager (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXAugust 14, 2018
Like any company, there are good departments and bad departments to work in. At Tetra Pak, this is also the case, even within the IT area. When I started, it was really quite a great place to work. Your technical expertise was acknowledged and appreciated. Unfortunately, in my area, micromanagement has become the norm, along with disregarding SMEs' and other technical experts' assessments and just unquestioningly doing whatever management orders (even if you 'challenge' their ideas, they only playact listening and then still railroad you).
Again, this is only in the area I worked. Unfortunately, I have so far (after several attempts) been unable to successfully transfer to another area and the only way out of the toxic environment will be for me to leave the company it seems.
Pros
Company benefits, retirement, parental leave.
Cons
Pockets of mismanagement within various areas.
Great company to work for
Infrastructure Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXJune 4, 2018
The location is not the best but the office is great
Great environment
Nice culture
Lots of overtime available
Great benefits
Free drinks
Very secured place to work for
Pros
Awesome company
Cons
High turnover
Great work/life balance
Human Resources Direct Advisor (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXMay 28, 2018
Tetra Pak gives you the opportunity to grown. Gives you the ability to work remotely. Career advancements are great. It's a global company, and gives you the opportunity to travel different locations around the world.
Fantastic job, learned so much.
CAD Designer/Detailer (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILMay 2, 2018
This was one of the best jobs, a very dynamic company that produced milk and juice filling machines, a great group also. I was doing CAD design and thermal mockups for them.
Sales & Marketing
Sales & Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Winsted, MNApril 25, 2018
Really enjoyed my job here. Amazing learning opportunities. Great company to work for. ******************* **************************** ********************** Corporate connection is hard as it is out of state.
Pros
Great benefits, pay, close to home
Cons
Watching people show up each day and not do a thing, while you bust your butt and actually care about the company
Competitive workplace with good learning opportunities
SME / Solutions Architect / Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXApril 25, 2018
Initially the work life balance was very good; but it got competitive and you have to work extra hours to prove yourself. Also the outsourcing has had an impact on the employees.
Poor Work Environment
TIG Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Champlin, MNApril 17, 2018
The management/CEO was poor. They tell you one thing and do the complete opposite. They tell you also that you do not have to travel for your job at hiring then make you travel or be terminated.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
terrible upper management
Management was Self-Serving
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIMarch 27, 2018
Management was far too eager to step on employees and sabotage project schedules if it served their purposes. This often put the employees in difficult situations with the customers.
Great Atmosphere
Senior Credit/Collections Administrator (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILMarch 12, 2018
There were no real typical days at work and that's why I like it so much. Being in collections you never really knew what problems would arise during the day and who you would be helping in order to get their payments on track. There was a routine to the job but everyday something new would arise and that was the beauty of the job for me,
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Sometime too busy to get the whole job done
Ambiente de trabajo en equipo, intercambio de experiencias.
Installation and Technical Support (contractor) (Former Employee) –  Centro America y el CaribeMarch 9, 2018
Empresa líder a nivel mundial en proceso de alimentos líquidos, con una capacidad técnica que la pone en los primeros lugares a nivel mundial. Continuo desarrollo de sus equipos, continuo capacitación de sus técnicos, trabajo en equipo a nivel mundial, (un técnico, donde quiera que este, puede pedir ayuda en la solución de un problemas y es asistido inmediatamente por otro de mas experiencia desde cualquier parte del mundo).
Ejecutivos y técnicos, son un solo equipo.
La parte mas difícil del trabajo es que se esta viajando con mucha frecuencia a diferentes países. Lo que mas me gusto, precisamente es que en estos viajes, se hacen muchas amistades y se conocen a personas con mucha experiencia profesional, que lo ayuda a uno a superarse y agarrar habilidades para un mejor desempeño de la labor.
Pros
Superación constante, capacitación, prestaciones correctas y muy buen salario.
Great place to work. Wonderful, intelligent and professional people
Senior Network Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXFebruary 12, 2018
Great work life balance. On the cutting edge of technological advancement. Friendly environment. Engineers are among the best that I have worked with during my 20 years of IT.
Manager - Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 8, 2018
Tetra Pak is a great place to work. They treat their people very well. I would highly recommend Tetra Pak to a friend. The work is great and the people are fantastic.
good benefits and great pay
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXJanuary 2, 2018
Pay was good here and benefits are second to none. Management changed a few times and sometimes this was frustrating having to change schedules and adjust at home.
Pros
benefits and pay
Cons
shift work
My experience
Business Intelligence Manager US-CA (Former Employee) –  ChicagoDecember 6, 2017
Tetra Pak is an amazing company "products"and extremely bright people.. But my experience was marred by an incompetent, egotistical and shortsighted career manager who incidentally was fired soon after my departure. Too late for me.
Pros
Products, people
Cons
In my experience internal politics