Tetra Pak Employee Reviews

Fantastic job, learned so much.
CAD Designer/Detailer (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILMay 2, 2018
This was one of the best jobs, a very dynamic company that produced milk and juice filling machines, a great group also. I was doing CAD design and thermal mockups for them.
Poor Work Environment
TIG Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Champlin, MNApril 17, 2018
The management/CEO was poor. They tell you one thing and do the complete opposite. They tell you also that you do not have to travel for your job at hiring then make you travel or be terminated.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
terrible upper management
Management was Self-Serving
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIMarch 27, 2018
Management was far too eager to step on employees and sabotage project schedules if it served their purposes. This often put the employees in difficult situations with the customers.
Manager - Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 8, 2018
Tetra Pak is a great place to work. They treat their people very well. I would highly recommend Tetra Pak to a friend. The work is great and the people are fantastic.
good benefits and great pay
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXJanuary 2, 2018
Pay was good here and benefits are second to none. Management changed a few times and sometimes this was frustrating having to change schedules and adjust at home.
Pros
benefits and pay
Cons
shift work
My experience
Business Intelligence Manager US-CA (Former Employee) –  ChicagoDecember 6, 2017
Tetra Pak is an amazing company "products"and extremely bright people.. But my experience was marred by an incompetent, egotistical and shortsighted career manager who incidentally was fired soon after my departure. Too late for me.
Pros
Products, people
Cons
In my experience internal politics
Solid company to work for
Consumer Intelligence Intern (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXNovember 15, 2017
There were plenty of good things about working for Tetra Pak. First, there are a lot of international employees so learning different things about international norms and business was exciting. They also have an open floor design so it's easy to talk with other people around you. One other benefit was a cafeteria on site and coffee machines. Also the business casual environment was nice.
The major downside was that the work came in spurts...you'd be really busy for a little while and then it'd be slow for a while.
Friendly environment
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Gul LaneNovember 1, 2017
Good and clean enviroment
Taking good care of employees like health and welfare
Good promotion prospect
Lots of trainings for upgrading
Train us to work safely
Good remuneration too
Pros
Many opportunities for learning
Cons
Can be abit tough working the night shift
A supportive culture of co-workers driven to attain results.
Process Estimator (Former Employee) –  Winsted, MNSeptember 12, 2017
Most everyone was driven towards the same goals. Which were to have satisfied customers who would return for future business creating a sound customer base.
Pros
Popcorn every last Friday of the month.
Cons
Not enough communication between management and workers (some questions left unanswered).
The best part of this job was leaving
Sr. Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denton TexasAugust 14, 2017
The company is dishonest, and the internal favoritism will be the only way you can ever succeed. The Global IM group is the worst, avoid them at all cost
very structured
Lead Pressman (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXJuly 13, 2017
Good job. Good place to teach younger generation. Supervision was mostly in a stepping a stepping stone to something better. Not much encouragement on the production floor
Pros
indoors, pleasant peers
Cons
politics, too stuctured, supervision let people sink or swim
Rewarding and challenging
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXJune 19, 2017
I really enjoyed my time working for Tetra Pack but in the end, the position I had required too much required travel. There isn't a better company to work for in my opinion and I was pretty upset about the whole thing. If I could get a local position that paid well with them, i would go back in a heart beat.
Avoid
Automation Designer (Current Employee) –  Champlin, MNJune 1, 2017
While I did learn a lot here, the direction the company is heading is destined for failure. Contradictions in policies and global processes tie your hands behind your back. The global management team is making the company less efficient, and lowering the quality of the products as a result. The local team I worked with was great, but we all share the same opinion as above. To top it off, when given a review on your work, your boss is literally told they can not give anyone a 5/5. This is to keep raises and bonuses as low as possible.
Cons
Constant policy changes, reorganizations, rework, inefficient global processes, poor management practices.
Good learning experience and flexibility
Stacker/Shafter (Former Employee) –  Sikeston, MOApril 28, 2017
I liked working there. It was different and a very good learning experience. I just don't agree with if one person messes up on the machine the whole crew is responsible which can cause you to lose your job.
Pros
Free lunches, advancement
Cons
Favoritism and drama
Good place to work overall
Feeder/Checker (Former Employee) –  Sikeston, MODecember 13, 2016
Good place to work if you stay out of the drama you keep busy and it can be fun at times and challenging. Not a good balance between work and life. Way too much forced overtime.
Pros
Co workers and benefits/pay
Cons
No time off
Gran ambiente de trabajo y cultura laboral. Libertad con responsabilidad.
Maketing Director - LDP & Nutrition, USCA (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX (contrato hasta Dic.2016)November 4, 2016
A gerenciar en un ambiante desafiante de trabajo
Trabajo en equipo
Cultura de trabajo con libertad y responsabilidad
Great sense of ownership in company, due to creative collaboration.
sr. strategic portfolio commercial collections (Former Employee) –  Denton TxNovember 1, 2016
I really enjoyed working at Tetra Pak. I am a self starter, which is what they needed. I was able to reorganize and implement polices and procedures that I helped design. I was always given the support with high profile customers based on my analysis of the account to develop strategic plans.

Tetra Pak always made me feel like a valued employee.
Pros
Great sense of family with coworkers and management
Cons
very high expectations
good atmosphere
sleeve prep (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXOctober 26, 2016
start at the prep tables, find the materials suited for the right job. Must have cutting skills with a razor blade, and be ready to use multiple strategies to make enough time for the job.
Good workplace
Rebuilding Kits (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXAugust 10, 2016
Easy work schedule, easy job...laid back environment. The people there are great to work with. I got along with everyone.
great company
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Moscow, IDMarch 5, 2016
a typical day at work,
training within the company, the support of family, sports, development, help the employee and his family, car
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare